InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Hamster Time Backup. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Play nice ... or risk the wrath of Fisty!

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

BB11 Live Feed Recaps
Violetta
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:13 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 120

12:07 HT

Michele, Ruscle, and Jeff have left the HOH for various reasons, but Skippy keeps all feeds on Jordan taking the hated bright yellow nail polish off.

We cut to the St. Jessie Memorial bedroom, where Kevin tells us about Sssshima throwing her mic in the HT. He says that she refused to pay for and said "Send me home!". And they said seeya.

Skippy hits the FISH button. A little late on there, eh Skippy?

Back, and PigPen whines that she wanted to win the HOH for Sssshima, just as she wanted to win the last won for St. Jessie.

That's not working out so well, Piggy.

They recap the HOH comp and PsychoClownWhore trashing the set in her drunken rage and blah.

ff174
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:22 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 141

12:22PM HT

What happened?

I refreshed Real, and all of a sudden, Michele and Russell were gone from the HOH, and Jordan was alone.

So I get zipped to the Bitter Bettys, where the very unladylike Natalie is biting her nails. Reason #413 why she has to be the most unfeminine woman in the history of BB ... right below Michelle, from BB 10.

Kevin leaves to get water.

Natalie is so excited about her phone call ...

Wow! I just got a load of Lydia's hair color. She looks like a Geisha Whore. Is that redundant?

Kevin returns, and they go over the big fucking lie that they plan they plan on telling Jeff.

So, if you are scoring ... or even if you are alone, the plan is this ...

Kevin will approach Jeff to let him know that he overheard Michele and Russell scheming against Jeff, to get him out. The reason is that Michele and Russell know that they can't beat Jeff in the F2. Kevin will tell Jeff that Natalie and Lydia also heard this, but did not want to approach Jeff, because Jeff knows that those two are big, huge, mother fucking liars. However, they think that Jeff will confront Russell, Russell will confront Kevin, Lydia and Natalie, and, somehow, Jeff will believe the lying fucks, and convince Jeff to have Jordan to put up Russell.

Got that?

Good.

This post has been edited by ff174 on Aug 15 2009, 11:44 PM
Violetta
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:22 PM

12:16 HT

Jordan and Michelle in the HOH talking about Ruscle. Michele says he's tough because he gets along with both men and women. Jordan says that Jeff is getting tired of Ruscle following him around like a puppy dog and wants some alone time. Then she tells Michele that it doesn't mean they don't like hanging out with her.

They talk about the Sob Sisters acting out and about Sssshima stealing the rosary. Michele thinks that people will have more respect for the new Sov 3 because they've been through so much, what with the being beaten down and hanging on ropes and whatnot.

Michele talks about PsychoWhore making up lies about her, and supporting Ronnie. She says that Ronnie gave Lydiot his Princess Leia swimsuit. Ha!

Then they talk about how Lydiot is so in love in Jessie, and Jordan says as how she wanted to call her out on it when Lydiot went after her and called her a ho. Michele offers that when people say things like that, it's a reflection on them, like if Lydiot calls Jordan a ho it means she is one herself.
demgirl
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:24 PM

Member No.: 91

Grr. The board ate my post. Jordan and Michele are having girl time. Lydevil told Michele that Ronnie had a crush on her and couldn't relate to her b/c he couldn't flirt w/ her b/c she was married.

Earlier Jordan said that having Russel around all the time is different and new and they're not used to it, especially b/c he won't shut up about the game all the time. JOrdan and Michele agree that Lydevil is insane. Jordan paints her nails.

Michele points out that Lydevil calls them whores and insane, b/c she is a whore and insane... like when people bash homosexuals b/c they are afraid they are gay.

Jordan says she forgot Michele was bi. Michele's husband's family didn't know that. Michele says they know now, but they know she's kind of crazy. Jordan thinks Michele is more talkative and less quiet. Michele says that was because she was hiding and trying to hold it together b/c people were making her feel stupid and paranoid and emotionally manipulated. Now she can be more herself. She was depressed, like in high school when you're bullied and picked on.

Jordan says she was lucky to get to know Michele and that's how she got to know Jeff??? Don't really understand that, but okay. Jordan kind of like-likes Jeff, but more in a friendship, caring about someone way. After what happened with Russel, it showed Jordan how different Jeff was from everyone else. Jordan hated Jesse from the moment she saw him. Jesse bagging. Apparently they didn't get the demi-god memo.
demgirl
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:33 PM

Member No.: 91

Jordan has moved onto stories from high school, with lots of friends names being throw out. Skippy is too lazy to page through release forms, so he gives me FFF of NastyGnat and Kevin scheming. I think Lydevil might be there too, but Skippy is obviously as frightened of her orangutan face as I am, so I only can see NastyGnat and Kevin.

Kevin says if Jeff and Jordan are in charge of the votes... NastyGnat says then there's nothing to lose. Not sure what's going on here. Kevin reiterates there's nothing to lose; there's no choice; they have very few cards to play.

NastyGnat says no matter what, even if Russel is in your face, "this happened." Kevin is telling them about signs of liars and how they have to avoid giving off those signs. Kevin says if one of the women or him wins the veto, one of them is coming off the block. Kevin will use the veto. Then they would have to put one of their four up. NastyGnat says that will create a seed of doubt. The best move they have is for Kevin to win.

Kevin says the odds are he will play. If the lie works and he wins POV, it will be genius, according to Kevin. But, he says, a lot of things have to happen. SKippy treats me to a closeup of NastyNastyGnat popping a pimple in one of the mirrors in the redrum with a camera. IT makes me happy that Skippy obviously hates her as much as I do.
Violetta
Posted: Aug 15 2009, 11:43 PM

12:41 HT

All four feeds still on Kevin and the sob sisters, with PigPen piling more and more shit on top of the most elaborate lie ever, that Jeff and Jordan will surely believe and that will result in sending Ruscle home.

Jordan called to the DR.

The one flaw in their story that they might want to take into consideration is that Jordan and Michele have been together practically every second since the HOH comp. But it's PigPen's world, so whatever.

This post has been edited by Violetta on Aug 15 2009, 11:48 PM
Violetta
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 12:08 AM

1:03 HT

Do you hear that sound Skippy? It's the sound of a thousand Real Players being shut down because you've had all four feeds on Manson family for the past half hour. I'm about to do the same myself.

We now have PigPen lamenting that Jordan didn't take 10 grand instead of HOH. Well, that's because she'd rather boot your nasty ass than take the money.

PsychoClownWhore can't stand not to have all of the attention on herself for more than 10 seconds and starts making stupid sounds including a "Jessie" sound. I throw up in my mouth a little.

Lydiot considers it a great victory that Michele didn't get to take HOH pictures and talk to Julie. They bash Michele and I've had enough of these assholes.

Violetta out.
Zgeist
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 12:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 58

Kevin has gone over the new lie plan about 10 times so far tonight. Each time NastyLie has been busy adding or subtracting various details that should or shouldn't be included. Of course, the plan hinges on the fact that Russell and Michele are alone in the HOH room tonight which isn't a given. It's also going to require that Russell paranoia is so strong that they will destroy their advantage by voting out Russell. Also, they will have to believe Kevin, Natalie, and Lydia more than they believe Michele. I say it's a long shot but they are desperate and they have to do something since they can't win a competition.

Russell has gone to the Splish Splash room to go to bed. NastyLie is sitting in bed eating candy looking smug. PsychoWhore is busy modeling a new play-doh figure of Natalie. Kevin is being Kevin.

No sign of the HOH room for an hour or maybe more it seems like.
Zgeist
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 12:31 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 58

Oh No, Operation Last Minute Lie may be hitting a snag. Jeff just went into the Splish Splash room. I believed earlier tonight he had said that he wasn't going to sleep in HOH will make telling the lie problematic, to say the least.

Munch, Chew, Smack, Munch, Swallow, Chew, Crunch..NastyLie is disgustingly eating her candy like a 9 year old back from trick or treating.
« Next Oldest | Archived Forums | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3459 seconds | Archive