- One account per player. Even though you can have more than one character, in order to keep things a little easier, please just use a nick name of yours or whatever name you wish to use. That being said, do NOT use numbers in your name. Nothing along the lines of dragn_lvr009 or anything else of the sort. Also, it would be nice if you used proper capitalization, though, that one will not be stressed as much as the previous.
- When it comes to making your account and characters, please do not use every letter of the alphabet, and please make them creative. We all like creative names; they just don't need to be 30 letters long. If you do chose to take a more common name, that's fine, but this RP is based in a mythical land so most names are going to be creative in our terms.
- You are only allowed to have three (3) characters to start out with. If you wish to have more, you have to buy them from the Character Store. And please, lets keep the gender ratios somewhat equal. There isn't going to be a rule stating that you have to have equal numbers, but it would be nice if there wasn't a large amount of girls and a couple guys running about. In real life, there are more men than women - just saying.
- Before you can play any characters you make, they must be approved by an Admin. That being said, it would be greatly appreciated if you did not post in any IC areas until you've been approved. However, the OOC areas are completely open to you to post and have fun in.
- NPC's are allowed on here. For those of you who do not know, NPC's are Non-Player Characters. This means that these characters do not have the same make up as a regular character and are often used for plots and then killed off. These can range from simple wild animals to people that actually do things to help a plot along; however, they normally do not last very long.
- Just because your character does not like another character does not mean that you have to dislike the player behind that character. The same goes for if another character does not like your character. That does not mean the player behind that character dislikes you. All characters have their own personalities and it is only the way of life that personalities clash.
- You can have a human character that rides a dragon or you can play just the dragon and not need a rider, however, these will not be accepted as much since we need more riders than 'wild' dragons. The same goes for Hallelujah Hounds.
- You may have character tables for posting since you are only allowed one account. These tables, however, may not stretch the board nor can contain a scroll box, marquee or anything of that sort.
- When posting your character Bios, please, in the title, have it set up as follows:
NAME; creature; Color
They will be different for each of the forms so be sure to check the actual forms themselves. ALSO, if you have a Dragonrider or Dog Tamer, then you must fill out a form for both your Rider/Tamer as well as the Dragon/Dog. The same goes for pets.
Check back for updates!
this template was made by \BEE at CAUTION 2.0?