- When posting a topic, be sure to let us know if it is open to all or if it is just meant for another player. This makes it easier to tell if you are waiting for a specific person(s) or if you are allowing anyone to post with you. It's just common courtesy.
- If you are planning on having a topic that is going to contain graphic material (ie. sex or fighting) please let us know by putting "M" or "R" in your topic title. Not everyone wants to read about that stuff so please let us know if there is going to be any of that in your topic. If a topic was not intended for those uses but ended up steering that way, please tell an Admin and we will edit the topic for you and add an "M" or "R" in the title for you.
- If you are going to have a topic with more than two people involved, be sure to create an order - unless circumstances are different.
Ex 1) Player 1 starts the topic, then Player 2 replies followed by Player 3. After everyone has posted once, the order will go 1, 2, and 3. Be sure to keep the order going unless one player is absent and has given consent to going on without them.
Ex. 2) There will be topics where order does not matter. For example, a training/taming class is one where order will not matter. The Master will start the topic and if Player 1 posts followed by Player 2, Player 3, and Player 4, the order will not matter - to an extent. All that will be needed for 1, 2, 3, and 4 to be able to post again is for the Master to post, then the order can be scrambled, really just being whoever gets to it first like 2, 4, 1, 3.
- There will be no Double-Posting allowed. If you have messed up with a post, just edit it. All members are allowed to edit their own posts, and if you double post on accident - your computer was running slow and you hit the button twice - then just ask an Admin to delete one of the posts. Also, if you do edit a post, make sure to inform those you are role playing with so that they know you're finished.
- If you are not finished with a post - say you have to leave in the middle or are still working on a biography - please put [WIP] somewhere in your post or in the topic title. [WIP] stands for Work In Progress to those of you who don't know, and if you do use it, it can be edited out. In a reply post, you can, and in a topic title, either you can or an Admin can help you out by editing it out, so don't be afraid to ask.
- Please try to post more than one sentence. Give us something to work off of. There will be not word limit, but there will be a limit of one paragraph at the least. Here, on HR, one paragraph is six (6) or more sentences. We understand if your muse is running a little low, but please at least try to keep the topic going and give your partners something to, in fact, reply to.
- On that note, please use correct grammar. Use correct spelling and use "quotes" when your character is speaking. You can even use 'italics' when they are thinking or when their dragon is talking to them in their mind. Also, be sure that your partner(s) can tell the difference between action text, "speaking text", and 'thinking/dragon speech' text. It just makes it easier on your fellow role players.
Check back for updates!
this template was made by \BEE at CAUTION 2.0?