Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Simple Pixel Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Forum Rules
Geoff
Posted: Sep 22 2010, 11:25 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

RULES:

1. No Heavy Duty Swearing
If you've read SP, you know swearing isn't a problem to me. All I ask is that you don't go around swearing an unnecessarily large amount. There is currently no censor on the forums, but I may enforce one if swearing gets out of hand. Say what you want, but be respectful of the English language as well.

2. No Flaming
Don't be an asshole. Honestly. Trolling and flaming will be considered a heinous offense here. If caught flaming/insulting other members, you'll be banned without notice. If you are joking, please say so. There is no real way to tell if you're using sarcasm while on the wild wild web, so a silly poke could be considered as slander.

3. No Advertising Outside the "Plug Your Comic" Forum
You can post links in your signatures if you'd like, but I will NOT tolerate advertising sites that you are in no way responsible for, and are posted in the wrong forum. This rule should be really easy to follow.

4. Don't give out Personal Info
Keep your account name and avatar stranger-friendly. Having your real name, real photo, or any personal information could be not smart and you do it at your own risk. I'm not banning it completely, but I am not responsible for anything that may happen off-site. I'll be happy to change your name for you if you decide to change it to something more anonymous. Just let me or another staff member know of your choice.

5. No Sexual Content
Even SP doesn't sink that low. Post no revealing content, please, unless it is in a tasteful artistic way. Fine examples of any nude photos would be Renaissance art, or Greek statues. See?

user posted image

6. The Staff is God
No exceptions, unless they violate one of the other rules listed. You may appeal to other staff if you find something unfair.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Skin 'Feel The Black' created by YoMan of YoDesigns

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1186 seconds | Archive