This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Gamefun. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

guildwars
Z Warrior
Posted: Jul 13 2008, 12:54 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

for me now its playing my 360 tongue.gif whats HoM anyways? tongue.gif im gonna wait for DragonBall Online to comeout which will be somewhere next year, and the story and art is made by the original creator, so i expect it to be as epic as the cartoon series tongue.gif
Kurachi
Posted: Jul 16 2008, 02:08 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

HoM is Hall of Monuments

btw, dragonball online is with monthly fees isnt it?

if so, i cant pay, and wont pay if i could tongue.gif

ps. i got SSBB ( Super Smash Bros Brawl) !!
Z Warrior
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 02:35 PM

aww you party pooper, i forgot about the monthly fees...yeah i wouldnt buy it if i have to keep paying for something i already bought tongue.gif, and my favorite character for SSBB is Metaknight!!! i wish i had a wii tho, until then im playing at my neighbor's!
Kurachi
Posted: Jul 31 2008, 06:15 PM

Administrator

lol, sry i told you about it, just tried to be nice tongue.gif
i'm still good with kirby here, i play kirby from the 1st smahs bros, which is ssb from n64... adn even legal tongue.gif
once i can put pics and maybe even movies on internet i'll show my own levels from ssbb
until then i just keep playing it
Z Warrior
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 07:26 PM

what other interesting games are u going to buy later? mine is resident evil 5 and the gears of war 2 tongue.gif nice gory action....
Kurachi
Posted: Aug 5 2008, 08:51 PM

Administrator

later? lol, i'm not buying games everyday:P
but i like to buy zelda twilight princess, even though i've seen some spoilers, like ganondorf's new look in ssbb
i do have a game for fun though, simple and free, named stone age 2
ssbb will keep me playing for sometime, and also some GW, not just 1 game, cuz if i do so, it gets boring very fast
maybe i'll buy GW2, but that will be in 2009 tongue.gif

ps. i'm happy to see at least some posts here, thx for posting, since most users here arent online much anymore smile.gif
Z Warrior
Posted: Dec 8 2010, 04:50 AM

so many years and STILL no guild wars 2. im thinking diablo III now. btw im back biggrin.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1848 seconds | Archive