Generation Zi

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Generation Zi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

The application itself is available here. Please also make sure you review all the Rules before applying.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Links: Home - Rules - RPG Shop - GZ's Chatroom! (Rules) - Join the RPG?

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Let's try this
Brother Oni Jaganshi
Posted: Mar 11 2012, 06:24 PM

Guylos Emperor

Group: GZer
Member No.: 162

So, is there anyone out there who is willing to lay down their time to start a RP? I have plenty of ideas and I am not afraid to make my characters absolutely MISERABLE if I need to. I'm also open to any you guys have.

Idea 1
Character: Generic mooks
Plot: Let's try and blow up Mt. Osa! Except it's not going to work because someone's going to stop these maniacs. The means to reignite a volcano have been buzzing around for awhile and I want to do something with it, even if it's just watch it fail.
Notes: I don't care if you use lethal force to stop these guys. I plan on dissolving at least one zoid with lava anyway.

Idea 2
Character: Sarah
Plot: Survivor. A rehash of an old 'trapped on an island' idea. The RPers are stuck on an island with one of their zoids and need to find some means to signal for help and survive until then.
Notes: Wild zoids, possible zoidian ruins, and a cask of rum.

Idea 3
Plot: It's a race! Courier duty, someone is trying to pass along a message and someone else is trying to stop them. Kind of generic.

Idea 4
Plot: HAMSTER DOME. Zoids are locked in giant plexiglass hamster balls that you can shoot through with lasers... Hilarity ensues.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIMMSN
Up to Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin Etavarium designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone. Edited by Koneko.
Back to Top?

Liger's Union Blue Sky Rusty Salamander Blade Liger's Refuge Phenotype's Zoid Site Zoids Evolution Zoids Lair

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1232 seconds | Archive