Generation Zi

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Generation Zi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

The application itself is available here. Please also make sure you review all the Rules before applying.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Links: Home - Rules - RPG Shop - GZ's Chatroom! (Rules) - Join the RPG?

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Parasitic Intentions
Vira
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 06:32 AM

there ain't no rest for the wicked

Group: Ye Olde GZer
Member No.: 315

(Sorreh!)

Sevisse was livid. Or, at least that's how Apophis would describe the mess of his mental capacity she was making. She was currently very colorfully cursing the humans and the dragon thing they had left behind. Words he had never heard before; foreign and lilting. He wrapped his body a bit more snugly about the core of the Sturm Tyrann. Well.. at least he was alive. Marginally.. He interrupted Sevisse's words with a clipped tone.

So where are we going. Since I'm stuck hauling your furry butt around.
"Shut your face. There is no "we", it is only me. Even this Zoid-"
"My name is Toulouse. And since I'm currently stuck hauling around both your furry and tin butts, I count as the only me."
"..."

--

Vais padded over to Raven, turning his head to the side to eye him. "Hmm.." The dragon's nose touched the human's forehead briefly. "Well, as much of a mess your head is, I don't think she made it any worse for wear." He backed away, stepping delicately over the broken pieces of flooring. He didn't seem to notice his wounds, and the blood that was still flowing lazily down his sides. His talons were still coated in the other shadowbeast's blood. His attention diverted to Kurt, who was speaking quietly to Llveth. The man seemed to have trouble with doing more things than standing and talking. He grimaced and was uncoordinated when he tried to move. Vais knew the human would probably die very soon, yet he couldn't bring himself to tell his own human.

Said human was currently caught between grinning at the man on the floor and himself. He should have known she'd try something dumb to rescue him. Vais snorted at her, yet she just grinned all the more and advanced on him with something gleaming in her eyes. He almost backed away from her, but he accepted the arms she flung around his head. "I missed you, Vais. I couldn't leave you cooped up under those chains any longer." She released his head, and Vais ruffled her hair with another release of breath, rumbling his affection.

Vira patted his muzzle and turned to Raven. "You're Guardian Force now, remember? All you'd have to do is flash that badge of yours. Besides, they're not allowed to refuse treatment. It's against hospital law," Vira nodded wisely, Blizzard could be heard giving a snort of her own. She had no plans of just letting him lay about with his injuries like he so wanted to do. His remark forbidding her from chasing after Sevisse was taken with good humor.

"Don't worry, I have no desire to get chomped on again. Besides, I know from experience going after things in big red Zoids is bad for my health." Vira tapped a finger on her elbow thoughtfully, an idea popping into her head. She looked back at Vais, who was licking clean his talons. She wondered if he could heal Raven like he had after Asarin's attack. Yet, the more she watched him, the more she saw he was holding back his pain. The ragged wounds on his back were ugly.

--------------------

user posted image

Vira - Blizzard / Hisk - Berserk Fury
Vais

user posted image
'Til we close our eyes for good.
PME-MailAIM
Up to Top
Raven
Posted: Mar 23 2012, 07:46 PM

ERMAHGERD

Group: Site Founder
Member No.: 3

She's right, Raven. The organoid directed his attention back to his human, who turned his back to the wall to slowly lean against it. He swallowed hard, watching Vira and Vais- or, at least staring in their general direction. "It's hush hush. They're just gonna think I took it," he whispered in reference to the little metal badge.

Shadow grumbled at the man, snorted, and addressed Vira, Do you still want to pilot? He is right. We should probably keep the Geno Breaker away for the time being, just to help keep everything quiet. You could probably use some attention, too, he pointed a claw at her neck.

"What about him?" Raven motioned to Kurt with his eyes. He was trying to stay as still as possible, but was still pretty curious about the man that had caused them so much trouble. "Can we interrogate him a little fir-" a short coughing fit cut him off, followed by clenched teeth and a fresh stream of nose blood. He was involuntarily clutching at his chest. The adrenaline, nature's pain killer, was wearing off. Shadow chattered at him like a frantic mother hen, again poking his cheek with his muzzle.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Vira
Posted: Mar 30 2012, 07:21 PM

"Whatever we're going to do, best be done. Else the boy's head might hemorrhage. And we don't want that." Vais turned scarlet fury towards the part of the sky Toulouse had disappeared into. "I believe it's best to remain near one another now. I can't be in two places at once, and she will come back."

Vira waved a hand over at the dragon, at the same time signalling at the Fury. The Zoid's cockpit opened obediently. "I'm fine to pilot. Vais's blood spared me the nastiest of it. I just need a few stitches." She noticed the Breaker-Fury trying to peek around her Zoid, its optics shining through the gloom. Llveth was peering at Kurt with a dour expression. We'll save the questions for later. Right now you're more likely to have your brain slide out of your nose than to be able to answer them anyway. The organoid turned black eyes to the door as Hisk poked his head in.

The other organoids were clustered behind him. Llveth turned back to Kurt, poking at Vira until he gained her attention. You can talk to him later. Hospital first. His chest armor opened with a clack. Kurt coughed wetly into his hands, glowering down at the blood as he felt the wiring wrap around his body. "Wait. Wait, Llveth." His eyes, once so amber, found his daughter. "Go to Guygalos. Middle district lane 429, Holland Manor household. Ask for Annette.. Tell her what has happened." He lost Vira's gaze then, nodding back to Llveth. The organoid pulled him in, closing his armor with a snick and was away.

Vira watched him go, a dazed look on her face. Blizzard poked her with her muzzle, snorting gently when she jumped. Come along, into the Fury.

--------------------

user posted image

Vais

user posted image
PME-MailAIM
Up to Top
Raven
Posted: Oct 7 2012, 10:04 PM

ERMAHGERD

Group: Site Founder
Member No.: 3

A sinking feeling overcame Shadow at the thought of Sevisse returning. He's right, His blue eyes dropped from the Fury to his human, You need to heal as fast as possible. Hospitals treat wounds a lot better than any of us can. We need to be ready. The pilot made a face at him- one eye squished shut and a furrowed brow as his response. ...Raven? "...Fine."

Thankfully his legs were alright. He used Shadow's facial spikes and the wall to pull up and steady himself. He saw the white blur of the Fury in the distance. It seemed so far away. Shadow tugged his grip a little to snap the man's mind out of the "impossible distance, gonna give up" thoughts he was having. It seemed to work.

They made their way, slowly, past Vira. Raven said nothing, holding back his reactions to his physical grief. He did not hear Kurt's words before he and Llveth disappeared. In fact, he heard nothing but his own ears ringing. He knew he had a firm grip on Shadow's face, but all his senses were so fuzzy. The room was tilting. Spinning. His steps were uncoordinated. He was uncharacteristically silent.

Shadow felt how distant Raven was becoming. He reached with his mind to gently prod Vira and Blizzard, just to get their attention. We need to hurry. Shadow tried to remain calm, but he knew things were bad when Raven's cocky comments disappeared from the conversation.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Vira
Posted: Oct 16 2012, 05:58 PM

(I'mma do all the stuffsies in one post, so we can go to the next one. So if Raven gets shoved in by me, he deserved it xD)

The Fury seemed to notice Raven's discomfort, for it edged closer and closer to the caved in wall of the lab. It leaned its upper body down, tilting its head awkwardly to lay parallel to the pathway. It largely ignored Vais, who had lifted off and settled upon its backpack. By an admirable effort, especially from the Fury, it only shifted a tiny bit as Hisk scuttled nervously up onto its back as well.

All of the other organoids seemed to not know what to do with themselves, excluding Chibizu, who had left to find Forte. Vira didn't have an answer for them, either, and by the largely absent quality of Raven's personality, she was far more concerned about him. Jrew finally went off to find Auila, Rykhrn would wait for Nesth to return, while Razgriz shrugged his spiny shoulders, curled up like a porcupine, and promptly fell asleep. Elqy shifted uncomfortably, the only organoid left that had nothing to do with himself. He and Blizzard had their heads together, apparently in some kind of conversation.

Vira, meanwhile, pulled herself into her Zoid's cockpit, wincing a little in the process. She leaned precariously over the rim of the cockpit to help Raven, while Blizzard walked over with Elqy behind her. Elqy's going to come to Guygalos with us. He wants to help Kurt. Elqy nodded a little, and Vira gave a few words of acknowledgement. As the gray organoid landed on the Fury, joined by Blizzard, the Zoid lifted up and closed its cockpit. Looking much like a roost for organoid, it growled over at the Geno Breaker and ignited its boosters, blasting out of the hangar and towards Guygalos.

--------------------

user posted image

Vais

user posted image
PME-MailAIM
Up to Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin Etavarium designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone. Edited by Koneko.
Back to Top?

Liger's Union Blue Sky Rusty Salamander Blade Liger's Refuge Phenotype's Zoid Site Zoids Evolution Zoids Lair

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2009 seconds | Archive