Generation Zi

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Generation Zi. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

The application itself is available here. Please also make sure you review all the Rules before applying.

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Quick Links: Home - Rules - RPG Shop - GZ's Chatroom! (Rules) - Join the RPG?

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

The Beauty of Nature, Open to everyone.
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 18 2010, 12:41 PM

Kotaru of The Artistic Paws

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 308

The sun bliss in the sky as it's rays shower the land with it's warmth. The trees swaying in the calm chilly breeze this fine afternoon. The river flowing downstream, leaving such a peaceful flowing sound in it's wake. Animals scurrying all about, looking for food or exploring their surroundings. This is the beauty of nature. There's nothing like being in a calm secluded area such as this. It's known to be the best place for those who want to settle down and live at peace with themselves. Some come here to take in the nature and bring it to live in their works of art.

Just up ahead about a couple feet from the Red River on the Eastern side of the bank is a newly formed Zoid base, known as The Artistic Paws. The leader or rather founder of this base is a young girl named Kotaru Kitoya. Her father was once a Zoid General in times of war, but soon retired to spend time with his family. Thus leaving this base to her.

Being that she is new as a pilot, she lives alone in the base with her zoid, Dike, a gravity wolf. She doesn't mind the loneliness at her base, but does wish to one day have a team of friends to hang out with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting down outside under the shade of an old tree, a young girl with blond hair, was concentrating her attention to the river and some of the nearby trees near her base. The sound of sketching was very faint compared to the other sounds coming from the forest. She calmly listened to the sounds of nature as she sketched down the small distinctive details that was next to the rivers edge. Her zoid, Dike, laid down by the river's edge in the view of her eyes, apparently being modeled as well.

"How's it coming along?" Dike implied as he was being as still as he could, which made it hard for him to view what she was sketching down in her art pad.

"I'm nearly done, just be patient, Dike. It's actually really nice with you being in the portrait." Kotaru added as she spoke to him, not moving her gaze from her subject.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 18 2010, 04:09 PM

"Act with wisdom, but act."

Group: Certified Rater
Member No.: 281

Red River, Red River.

Sunlight struck the horizon and lit up the waters running below, ever tranquil, ever scenic. There was something to be accounted for in the almost rusty hue that tinged the river, red cliffs rearing high over the blue. The blue-eyed Bloodler skimmed the cliffs in his flight, his eyes forever set forward to remember the ancient past. A blaze of destruction in the distance, a shadow wreathed in fire, a forgotten outcry of a name that always left him with a strange sense of longing.

He drifted to the left, passing again over the river that rushed headlong toward the Red River Base. Blood and clay, blood and clay. All was war and none eternal.

He was a Bloodler, and thus nigh invisible to those who did not use their eyes. Radar was not a concern to him. But it was a concern to others, as he could still detect most zoids. So when he spotted what must have been a Helcat, he was very surprised to see it did not come up on radar. The blue-eyed Bloodler swerved away from the river to investigate this Helcat-shaped thing in the distance, drawn by curiosity.

The zoid zoomed in on the image when he was close enough. It was difficult to grasp what the thing really was, though—it certainly appeared to be cat-shaped. Perhaps a Descat? Maybe it's a Zaber. But when the image finally cleared up, he was astonished to see it was not a zoid at all. It seemed to be a building. Simply a cat-shaped building.

The last time he'd been here, such a home did not stand. Intrigued, the Bloodler drew near and wondered what clever human had thought to create something of such a design, and who'd possessed skills fine and practiced enough to construct it.

As he circled the Artistic Paws, a figure caught his eye.
post#1

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIMYIMMSN
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 18 2010, 09:14 PM

After several minutes of concentration, the girl yawned as she closed her art pad, looking over at Dike, who was ready to at least move. She giggled playfully as she stood up from her spot by the tree, putting away her art utensils into a tote bag that she carried around wherever she went.

"You can move now, Dike. I'm finished for today." the pilot responded as she walked over to the gravity wolf, giggling away. She thought it was just so funny to see her zoid act like a kid, when she knew very well that zoids can stay in that positon for a very long time.

"Roger that. Though, you should be more aware of your surroundings....I'm picking up something on my radar." Dike instructed as he turned his head over to where his radar had picked up something approaching them.

The girl nodded as she quickly rushed over to Dike, jumping up into his cockpit to see what the radar had to say.

"I'm not quite sure what it is...is it a zoid?" the girl questioned as she noticed the red dot on her screen inching closer to where they were located. For as long as she had been there, very few zoids had wandered off to where they were located. Not many could distinguish even a trace of the camouflage cat-shaped base that was settled down a couple feet from the river's edge.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 12:29 AM

Fueled by LOVE. Powered by HATE.

Group: GZer
Member No.: 175

Stomping down Red River valley were two Zoids. A Dark horn and a Deadborder. The Deadborder lagged behind a bit, as the Dark horn confidently walked on. Asuka piloted that dark horn. The teen pilot didn't really know were she was going, but she sure looked it. "This way Chinny! :D" she said with a an open smile. With great certainty within her words, the Deadborder lazily pushed forward.

Chinatsu, the deranged Zoidian piolted that particular Deadborder. And she wasn't feeling her self, on account she was hungry. She didn't even have the energy to scream crazy sht.

" :S... "

"Aww, Chinny, we'll find a place soon enough, and I'll make you a plate of spaghetti! :c "

"Sp-spaghetti? o.o"

"Yes, Spaghetti." c:

The Woman inside the Deadborder's cockpit began to bite the long strands of her white hair...

Within a few minutes of that small convo, Asuka caught something that looked like a building in the far distance. It looked like it was about a few hundred meters away from the two. "Look Chinny!!! A building!"

"Ohh thank Eve!!! D:" The Zoidian bellowed out.

The two Zoids began to increase speed. When they reached the 100 meter mark, a blip appeared.

Zoid detected... Engage?

"Noo youu!! D:" The girl yelled out at her Zoid.

--------------------

I take deep breaths when I hear your name...
AMATERASU'S LAIR
"Anger can be a motivational tool. Rage can hold you back."
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
"And still we will be here, standing like statues...."
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 02:42 PM

You appear to be using Zoids wikia stats for your Gravity Wolf. Here: it's best to use stats from the Zoids Shop.

He'd detected a blip as well. Yellow—a zoid that was neither friend nor foe. Yet. As a girl and the other zoid came into view, he zoomed in on the image. Gravity Wolf. The blue-eyed Bloodler circled momentarily, descended, and then he touched down near the two. Inquisitively, he poked toward the girl and Gravity Wolf.

Another zoid already. No, two. The Bloodler did not pay attention to the Gravity Wolf and the girl for long. He turned his head toward the source of the incoming two, wondering now who those could be. Did they make their home here? Did the girl and the Gravity Wolf? Were they all friends? It appeared he did not know any of the zoids, as all three blips were yellow. Curious.

While the others arrived, he took his time to examine the building. It was painted in such a way to blend with its surroundings. He was good with detecting such anomalies in the environment—humans may have had a harder time. He pondered who was dedicated enough to paint a cat-shaped home in such a manner, however. The Bloodler did admit it was beautiful.
post#2

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 03:28 PM

After long minutes of pondering, Dike looked up and examined the unknown zoid from afar.

"It appears to be a Bloodler. Should we send a transmission to them?" Dike suggested as he tried to convince Kotaru, for her safety, to communicate with this unknown team. Just before the young pilot could reply, two more red dots came into view on the radar.

"I believe so, but it appears that we're being surrounded by two more zoids. I'll send a transmission to them both...I just hope that they aren't enemies...." Kotaru replied as she hesitantly pressed the transmission button on her control screen.

Just as the transmission button was pressed, a visible screen came into view, recording her voice and image.

The young blond girl looked up into the screen as she faced it with her best serious face, which made her look more shy than she already appeared. She smiled over at the screen and shyly spoke to the three pilots.

"This is Kotaru Kitoya of The Artistic Paws. I'm the one who is stationed here. Please specify if you are friend or foe. We do not wish to engage in a zoid fight. This area is by no means meant for war. If that is your overall motive, I suggest you leave now. But if you are willing to introduce yourselves and specify why you are here, I will gladly allow you three to associate with us here."

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 03:57 PM

Up until now, they didn't even notice the Bloodler that had been airborne. when the Bloodler settled down near to the other zoid, That's when they became a bit weary.

"This is Kotaru Kitoya of The Artistic Paws. I'm the one who is stationed here. Please specify if you are friend or foe. We do not wish to engage in a zoid fight. This area is by no means meant for war. If that is your overall motive, I suggest you leave now. But if you are willing to introduce yourselves and specify why you are here, I will gladly allow you three to associate with us here."

The Dark horn and Deadborder stopped shortly after hearing the transition. Asuka brought open her own com link showing her face, and projecting her voice.

"Hii, were traveling, and came across this place by accident but were kinda hungry so can you please please spear some food for us? pretty please? D:" Asuka said almost begging. She didn't want any trouble with these guys, who ever they were. Shortly after Asuka spoke up, Chinatsu's own screen popped up.

"Forget et. -_-, that smelly bean juice isn't gonna help us. >.>" The drained Zoidian said weakly.

"Aww, but lets see what she says! :c" The girl replied.

Can I please kill these Zoids? The Dark Horn muttered out.

"NO!, bad Edge!" Dx The girl exclaimed. It seemed like all that was on the Zoid's mind was fighting. Typical, and normal for it to think such thoughts. All systems were green.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 05:36 PM

A Deadborder and a Dark Horn. Those two, as well as the Gravity Wolf, were all imperial zoids—and thus, the Bloodler would feel no quarrel toward them. Though he did not recall why he had a problem with republican zoids in the first place.

There was no pilot in the blue-eyed Bloodler's cockpit.

He was operating completely on his own.

I, too, am a traveler, the Bloodler boomed out, projecting the voice of, perhaps, a middle-aged man who'd years of war experience under his belt. It was smooth and contemplative, characteristics reflected in his curious optics. I have been exploring the planet Zi for years. This structure was not here when I last flew the Red River Valley.

Indeed, he had no intention of sparking hostility, although the Dark Horn certainly seemed eager. He turned his head to examine the new arrivals, both zoids and pilots. No, neither of them were familiar faces—

Except that girl. The small one. She seemed strangely familiar. But where would the Bloodler have seen her?
post#3

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 08:10 PM

Seeing the faces of the two female pilots as well as their voices, Kotaru smiled and gave a nod towards them. She giggled and knew exactly how they felt and gave a friendly smile towards them. Picking up a voice response from the bloodler, she figured that a man was piloting it and smiled, seeing that they all looked pretty friendly to her.

"You guys are welcomed to stay here if you'd like. It's so nice to see some friendly people around these parts. ^^ " Kotaru responded as she allowed Dike to lead the way back over to their base, opening up the hatch that lead to the zoid hatchet, where zoids could be stored.

Turning off her transmition, she smiled with delight as she opened up her cockpit and slowly climbed down, landing carefully on the floor of the hatchet.

"Follow inside if you'd please. I'm Dike, the gravity wolf." Dike instructed as he situated himself in his spot, which was near the door of the next room.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 09:05 PM

Asuka squinted a bit, and pushed forward. She didn't notice it before, but the building was actually a camouflaged Robotic kitty thing. How she even spotted the building was beyond her understanding. It might have been a mirage she saw, but it didn't matter now. The building, this Kotaru Kitoya of The Artistic Paws that Gravity Wolf, and very very familiar Bloodler was very much real.

"You guys are welcomed to stay here if you'd like. It's so nice to see some friendly people around these parts. ^^ "

"Thank you very much Kotaru! C: My name is Asuka, and the Deadorder's pilot is Chinatsu" Asuka told the stranger. She was happy that she found somebody who could help out. Chinatsu moaned and gowned.

"mumble Smelly bean juice. mumble Cat shaped building. mumble. >.>"

Asuka Went on to follow the Wolf. The Deadborder continued on closely.

o_o ... Coming? Edge, the Dark horn, asked the Bloodler, somehow knowing that it didn't have a pilot. The Dark horn slowed a bit , while the Deadborder marched onwards inside of the hatchet.

The Deadborder, Grim, whispered a ...Hello... as it plopped down next to Dike. The cockpit of the Zoid opened up, and the Zoidian girl kinda lazily droop down onto the ground. Chinatsu laid beside her Zoid's large feet, and looked up to no wear particular. She held her stomach.

"mumble. I ... Hate... beans..I.. mumble.. food...Strawberry soda... mumble..." x_x

Asuka looked at the Bloodler. She felt that she met it before somewhere. But. There was only a handful of times she'd actually seen a Bloodler. She kept her thoughts to herself, and smiled at it. She figured it was best not to mistake it for anybody else for the time being.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 09:51 PM

Hospitality was a wonderful thing. Even the ancient Bloodler did not forget its merits, and he watched the others file in, bobbing his head to himself for some reason. Perhaps he was assuring himself that, yes, hospitality still existed, and it still applied to him. He glanced to the Dark Horn and nodded. The Bloodler did not look to turn down anyone's kindness, after all.

He quietly traipsed in after the group, although he stayed relatively beside the Dark Horn since it had addressed him. As it seemed the others might be conversing for a bit, he planned to simply sit down and take a listen, perhaps chat up the other zoids.

Ah, he did wonder what the inside of the building looked like. Surely, it wasn't camouflaged there, either. That would have been silly. The Bloodler took another glance of his surroundings before the indoors would engulf them. He'd get to see them when he left, anyway. A canyon could remain for eons.

When he was inside, the Bloodler plopped his rear down and stared around at the walls.
post#4

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 04:49 PM

Smiling, the young pilot examined the three zoids and two of their companions, seeing that they were decent and had nice manners as they entered the Zoid Hatch. She watched as the last zoid, the Bloodler, slowly maneuvered inside, situating itself next to the Dark Horn. She smiled happily, thinking it was nice to have someone to talk to around here. It was quite lonely living out by the Red River, especially being on the look out for any signs that the Imperial and Republic would appear. She knew that a Republic base was shortly a couple hundred feet from where she had settled, but knew that she had to be careful if anyone were to question her the rights of her being settled here.

Wandering back out of her thoughts, she took notice that Asuka was addressing her in a polite manner. She gave a nod and spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Asuka and Chinatsu...and everyone else in this room. >w<" she stated as she walked over to sit by Chinatsu and Asuka.

Studying the behavior from the other zoids, Dike took quite an interest in the zoids that settled themselves around, or near him. His sharp ears heard the Deadborder,who settled right beside him, greet him with a hello. He nodded his head in a greeting as he laid his head on top of his crossed robotic front paws.
"Anything exciting been happening to you guys?" Dike asked as he tried to start a nice conversation between the other zoids.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 09:01 PM

When everybody was settled inside the building, Asuka jumped out the Dark Horn's cockpit and walked over to were Kotaru was, completely forgetting about why she'd come there in the first place. She was way too interested in this new person. She could possibly be a grand new friend.

Chinatsu on the other hand, summoned enough energy to give Kotaru a dirty, dirty look. As Chinatsu glared angrily at the girl, the Dark horn that stood in the hanger smirked deep inside it's core. It knew mixing Chinatsu with strangers who weren't of Zoidian blood was always a problem. It thought it's pilot had sense to address this problem already, but Asuka was too preoccupied with making a new friend in that very moment.

Asuka was about to start conversation with her new friend when she caught a glimpse of her Chinny charging up for one of her "I hate smelly human stranger" tantrums.

Quickly acting, Asuka took Kotaru by the arm. "Hey, can we go around that corner over there for a quick sec?" Asuka attempted to lead the girl to the corner eagerly. Though the girl could easily refused, and her strength was more than enough to knock down the poor teen, it was for Kotaru's own good to go to that corner. :<

Chinatsu continued to charge her "I hate you!" attack on the stranger. Morals of hospitality didn't matter to this woman. It was a matter of trust. And she trusted no human until they could prove that trust. Unaware of Asuka's plan to make peace, the deranged Zoidian continued to watch Kotaru without saying a word. ]:<

"Anything exciting been happening to you guys?"

Grim stood quiet. He never was the one to talk much. The Dark Horn on the other hand was pretty much very talkative.

Yea, got chased by some bandits the day befor yesterday, but we ripped their heads off. Bunch of pesky molgas. Got shot in the leg, but I've healed since then. umm, and earlier this morning we snuck pass a group of bandits piloting helcat, and Zaber Fangs. I could have ripped them to shreds but my pilot is kinda a weakling... The Dark horn paused for a second, before continuing. She's ok though...

Edge then turned over to the Bloodler. So. Hows the pilot-less life?

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 09:16 PM

The zoidian girl was an interesting figure. She was not familiar, but she was brimming with some sort of dangerous quality that usually spoke to zoids—a sort of hostility. He wondered why she seemed so on edge and watched the other girls. They appeared harmless enough. Already, the two seemed eager to exchange tales and weave a riveting conversation, and the Bloodler could only speculate as to why the zoidian was so upset. Needless to say, he did not get far.

He slowly lowered himself until he was lying on all fours, his optics swiveling to take in more of the surroundings. The blue-eyed Bloodler did this until he was addressed, to which he turned his head so that he may regard the Dark Horn more closely.

It is quiet, he answered without much thought. It has been many, many years, and every day has been the same. Flying the world with no destination in mind, forever sightseeing. It is as though I were dead. His optics flickered in contemplation. Sightful, but uneventful.

The Bloodler shifted his legs to get more comfortable. And how goes life with a pilot?
post#5

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 09:37 PM

Blindly not noticing that Chinatsu was the type of person to hold grudges on the human race, she started to sit down beside the girl. Feeling a sudden tug on her arm, she looked up to see Asuka trying to drag Kotaru off someplace away from the Zoidian girl. She didn't want to be rude, but it was best for her to be tugged over to the corner for Asuka's sake. Whether it was for the best or that Asuka was trying to tell her something in private.

As on the other hand, the gravity wolf relaxed comfortably on the ground, watching with his eyes and listening to the conversations that came from the Dark Horn and Bloodler. They both went on talking about their day or rather pasts, but still, it was quite interesting to hear what others have been through lately in their lives.

"I do feel that being pilot-less can sometimes have it's benefits, but can get lonely after awhile. I know it quite well before I actually met my pilot, Kotaru. But, it would be nice to actually go out and do some zoid battles. My pilot is too occupied with her art and the love of nature to really do things like that. I don't blame her though, with the expensive costs of repairs now-a-days, but it wouldn't hurt to try. " the gravity wolf responded as he looked around, noticing that Kotaru and Asuka had wondered off to a corner. He couldn't quite understand why though, but decided to keep his keen robotic ears alert for any info.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 10:14 PM

"I'm sorry about that." Asuka began to whisper. "Say, You wouldn't happen to have any strawberry soda and cookies lying around in your fridge. I promise to cook you lunch later on. You see, Chinny is really a nice person, but she's hungry, and she'll love you forever if you give her strawberry soda. :D" The little girl was serious.The legendary trick to make peace with Chinatsu: Strawberry soda.

The Dark Horn continued it's conversation. Ha, I rather the wild life, but Its not so bad since there's plenty of action on our adventures. Use to be wild until that crazy Zoidian, Chinatsu caught me for Asuka. I wasn't really doing anything, plus that woman have some creepy Zoid manipulating powers. Damn Zoidians. Maybe You should go find yuh self a Zoidian or something.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 10:48 PM

"Ha, I rather the wild life..."

The Bloodler nodded pleasantly to himself. A wild life was fine, just fine. He watched the girls slip away, listening to the Gravity Wolf, and then listening to the Dark Horn, floating peacefully in his head the entire time. That seemed to be part of his zombie attitude, a dreaminess that never faded away.

"Use to be wild until that crazy Zoidian, Chinatsu caught me for Asuka."

Asuka. Well, the name did not strike him as familiar, and Chinatsu did not either. Still, he wondered if he had seen the little one before, and he wondered, and wondered...

"Damn Zoidians. Maybe You should go find yuh self a Zoidian or something."

For a moment, he thought he ought to consider finding a zoidian. Some owner of some kind. The Bloodler began to think on this as well, still suspended in that dreamy state, and he reflected on the idea of meeting a zoidian.

And then he realized something was wrong.

He wasn't sure what, but a hotness flooded his whole body at the thought. The Bloodler could not stop himself—he suddenly stood and flared his wings, missile pods set to fire what had long been expired, laser blade flipped upward.

No! he cried, blinded (for just an instant) by a fleeting sense of total rage. But the Bloodler did not leap forward or attack. He just stood there, processing what he was doing.
post#6

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 11:19 PM

"I do have some strawberry soda and some homemade cookies in the kitchen. I'm sure it'll settle both of your stomachs til lunch." Kotaru agreed as she lead Asuka over to the next room, which was a kitchen. She looked around til she spotted the refrigerator and took out a a six pack of strawberry soda and grabbed a plastic container of homemade cookies from the counter. Heading back towards the Zoid Hatch, she could hear something like a command being made from one of the zoids, a battle command at that. It really frightened her to death to the point where she almost dropped everything in her hands. She stood there as if time had frozen still, frightened by that very sound, the sound of battle.

While the two girls had made their way to the kitchen, Dike listened intently to the conversation going on from the Dark Horm. He nodded as he thought about what he had said, but was shortly interrupted by the sudden movement from the ancient Bloodler. Apparently he had triggered some unknown rage that was within his very core. He quickly got up and walked over to the Bloodler.

"Calm down, Bloodler. There's no need to be enraged...we're all friends here. Did we trigger an unwanted bad memory or something?" Dike asked as he tried to make peace with the Bloodler. Worried that if the Bloodler continued with his rage, Kotaru's father's hard work would be gone and no where for her to stay and relax. But most importantly, the safety of these zoids and humans were first priority.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 20 2010, 11:44 PM

"YAY! :D" Asuka cheered. She followed Kotaru over to the next room cheerfully. Everything seemed to have been shaping out well. Everything, until the old Bloodler began bugging out. Asuka wasn't aware of the situation at first. But soon enough, her eyes darkened, and her happy face turned upside down. D:

Edge didn't flinch. It actually smirked deep inside it's core. It liked to see Zoids ready to engage into battle. Even if its not friendly. The Dark Horn was always like that.

Ohh? Calm down olden one. Do you even have missiles in those binders? anyway, that was a foolish thought even for me. Its better without. The Dark Horn hissed.

Grim tensed up a bit and began accessing it's own battle commands, until Chinatsu, surprisingly stepped up. The Girl walked over to the raged Zoid and lazily pointed a finger at the Bloodler.

" You know... mumble... It'll be ok... You can find happiness without anybody. And what ever happened in the past. Screw et. The future is much more live." Chinatsu said these words throughout her mind, telepathically aimed at the Bloodler. A private conversation. The two were probably the same age. And they probably went thought the same pains. whatever the case, they were two old, and grumpy beings.

The girl flopped back down on the floor. >.> "soo. hungry..."

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 12:26 AM

"Did we trigger an unwanted bad memory or something?"

His eyes flashed uncertainly. The Bloodler ran through his mind for a hint of the source of his outburst, but as soon as he spotted any signs of familiarity, they fled his grasp and left him snatching at a thin void. For a moment, all the Bloodler could do was scrabble helplessly at the emptiness. And then he just turned his thoughts back around. It was something he always did.

...I'm...not sure, he confessed, slowly folding his wings. The missile pods clicked shut and the blade relaxed into its sheath. I cannot remember anything.

He raised his head and stiffly regarded the Dark Horn. It seemed that the wandering dragon did not appreciate witty retorts in such an awkward situation. The thoughts of the zoidian surprised him, almost sent him back into a rage—Why? Is it because of the invasion?—but he coolly listened to her advice, and he slowly nodded, hearing no mockery in her intentions.

But the Bloodler was not at ease. He didn't remember anything of the past, and it infuriated him. All he could do was paw at what he knew was there and then watch it run away. Like always.

Still, he sat down, glancing apologetically upon those in the area. I'm terribly sorry. I do not think that has ever happened before. Embarrassed, he motioned at his face as casually as he could, trying to act as though he was cleaning off his canopy. Where were we?
post#7

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 07:00 AM

Seeing that the Bloodler was getting back to being his normal kind self, she slowly took a step forward and walked over to Chinatsu. Slowly sitting down beside her, she placed the bucket of homemade cookies and the six cans of strawberry soda in front of them.

"Here you go, Chinatsu, I'm sure you two are quite hungry from your journey." she implied as she kindly smiled to the Zoidian, hoping that this might change the Zoidian's mind on what she was.

Dike, seeing that the ancient zoid had calmed down, situated back down on the floor comfortably as he overheard the Bloodler addressing them.

"Hmm...I think we were on the subject of our pilots, but I'm not sure." the gravity wolf responded as he glanced over at the girls, noticing that they were seated together with some food and drinks, most likely provided by Kotaru.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 10:25 AM

When Kotaru brought over the goodies, Chinatsu's nose perked up. She looked over and saw the girl place the bucket of cookies and her favorite thing in the world besides Grim and Asuka: *Strawberry Soda*

Chinatsu looked at the girl with wide eyes. "Really? I-I can Have that!?" But without waiting for an answer she grabbed a soda can, and popped it open. She practically forced the liquid down her throat. She then grabbed a hand full of cookies before stuffing them in. "Crunch- Your not so - crunch- bad-gulp--crunch"

Asuka watched with a smile as her best friend gobbled up the goods. "I think Chinny's gonna be ok. C:" Asuka glanced around a bit, noting the paintings on the walls. "Hey, You did all those?" She asked grabbing a cookie from the bucket. She was some what less famished than Chinatsu but, never the less, hungry.

Chinatsu looked up to wear Asuka pointed out. "Crunch- Yes-gulp-good pictures-crunch"

The Deadborder signed silently within its core. It wondered what it was doing in a place like this. It wanted to get back to the Transport and rest. It didn't feel comfortable in this strange place.

Edge continued on. Lets talk about weaponry. Did you know, there's a great deal of optional equipment that can be mounted on us Dark Horns can make us as deadly as a Geno?

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 21 2010, 08:24 PM

The Bloodler listened on, trying to calm himself. He admitted that he was grateful neither of the two had opted to attack him on the spot, as it would have made quite the mess. And it would have been a shame to ruin such a wonderful place.

I knew that, he remarked, his head swaying. Dark Horns were designed to be operable both in melee and at a distance, robust and strong. He wanted to add more (and wondered where he had drawn his conclusions from), but the Bloodler considered that, perhaps, the Dark Horn would take offense. So he did not add those comments lingering at the end of his sentence.

I operate best as a guerilla unit or a simple hit-and-run, he went on. My palette of weapons is extremely limited.
post#8

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 22 2010, 08:34 PM

The young pilot giggled as she watched Chinatsu gulf down some of the cookies and strawberry soda that she had laid down on the floor. Reaching a hand into the bucket, she pulled out a cookie and smiled as she listened to the two girls.

"Really? I-I can Have that!?...-Crunch- Your not so - crunch- bad-gulp--crunch"

Kotaru shyly giggled again as she heard the excited and hungry Zoidian speak in a more positive attitude. Asuka was right about giving the Zoidian what she wanted,...it made the feeling in the atmosphere a lot brighter between them.

Lazily laying back against Dike's solid paw, she munched on her cookie and took a sip of the strawberry soda. The tension was gone now and it felt more at peace.

"Hey, You did all those?"

Picking up the voice of Asuka, who was addressing her, she turned to face her and gave a proud nod. She was a bit surprised to have been asked that question. Not many people would think that she did most of the art in her base.

"I sure did...at least most of them. Some of the art works, like that one -points to a picture near the Bloodler- were done by my mother." Kotaru proudly spoke as she happily drank her soda.

Kotaru's zoid, Dike, observed the zoids as he intently listened to their conversations. " Gravity wolves are mostly meant for close combat, but can get other types of weapons to help with long range shots..." Dike replied as he laid his head on one of his front metal paws, nudging Kotaru playfully, just to annoy her a little. XD

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 23 2010, 01:29 PM

"I sure did...at least most of them. Some of the art works, like that one -points to a picture near the Bloodler- were done by my mother."

"Wow, that's amazing!" :D The girl said in aw. " I bet you and your mom can draw any Zoid!" Asuka declared, before grabbing a Soda pop. She brought it over to her lips and began to sip, and saver the sweet drink. mood: +200 C:

Chinatsu Wipped the crumbs off her face, and popped open another Drink. "You know- gulp... You think you could paint me my precious and all powerful Deadborder sometimes? And Draw him crushing the world! >:D" The last part, she put a lot of emphasis on the word crushing.

"Ohh, Chinny, why the world? o.o"

I operate best as a guerilla unit or a simple hit-and-run

I envy you Redler types. You guys can fly. :<

" Gravity wolves are mostly meant for close combat, but can get other types of weapons to help with long range shots..."

I've been meaning to ask you. Whats up with those wheels under your body? You have legs you kno. :l

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 25 2010, 01:10 PM

Hearing the humans refer to a picture on the wall nearby, the Bloodler turned his head. His optics were met with a marvelous image, crafted by fine hands and a keen mind. He crouched down to admire it further. It had been long since he was able to view any sort of art like this. Being relatively large, the Bloodler could not exactly access any museums, but he could at least admire whatever sculptures had been placed on the outside. Now, if he'd figured out how to gain internet access...

As the Dark Horn and Gravity Wolf had drifted to a conversation of their own, Adolf decided to keep to himself. He was perfectly content to just look at the picture and wander into thoughts of his own. Ah, to be an artist! What was that like? The blue-eyed Bloodler looked at his claws and wiggled them, wishing he knew. There were times when he did not feel that he was quite in a zoid's body, and it had always perplexed him so. Now was one of those times. But the more he looked at his claws, the more he was sure that he was a Bloodler.

Adolf lay his head down, keeping his eyes on the picture. A whole world crafted merely in the palms of two hands, sometimes one...
post#9

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 27 2010, 07:59 PM

The young pilot giggled as she listened to Chinatsu and Asuka converse with one another. She curiously spotted Adolf admiring her art on the zoid hatch walls. She had never seen a zoid have so much interest in a human's art work, but it was really nice that someone would acknowledge it.

Looking up in time to hear Chinatsu address her, she was a little shocked by what she heard, but giggled in true honesty. "That would be quite a challenge to do...but I'll try to one day. " the young pilot answered as she went back to examining Adolf.

As his pilot was addressing the others, Dike, intent and very observant, heard the dark horn question about his wheels. To be honest, he himself really couldn't understand why he had those things. It was so much easier to walk, but I guess it would come useful in battle...if he'd ever get a chance to use them.

"Not quite sure either. It's easier to just walk on four legs...but I suppose that we use them for battles. I do remember hearing my pilot examining my parts and said something about Gravity Wheel...but I guess I won't know til I'm in battle. " the Gravity Wolf responded as he watched in relaxation.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 29 2010, 05:21 AM

Asuka took notice of the Bloodler. Something in back of her mind told her she seen it before. Deja vu began to flood her mind for a few moments before she decided not to worry about it. If she would have met that Zoid, then the Zoid would have confronted her already. Simple declaration.

Chinatsu continued to snack. As she popped open her 3rd Soda, she gazed up at her Deadborder. The emptiness in her belly was now in her hands. She had the sudden urge to pilot, or at least see about the Deadborder's maintenance.

"I'm going in the cockpit for a bit to adjust my Deadborder's sights. "Chinatsu said as she happily hopped onto her Zoid. She snagged another Soda before just to be safe. Greeedy

"Kay Chinny! :D" Asuka replied. The Girl was in a daze, as she continued to munch on the cookies, and sip her soda.

If edge would smirk, he'd be smirking right now. The Dark Horn turned to face the Gravity Wolf.

How about a sparing match. We could find out what your wheels does. >:D The Dark Horn was fight hungry. It always was looking for new ways to sharpen it's skills. How bout et? The Dark Horn looked at the Bloodler. Whens the last time you seen a good fight? Eager as always Edge was on the edge.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Sep 29 2010, 07:51 PM

It took him a minute to realize that he was being observed. So engrossed in the details of the picture was he that Adolf just barely acknowledged the girl who watched him, and he turned his head away to look at her, blue optics flickering curiously. Adolf glanced the others momentarily, and then decided to turn back to the girl.

Do you enjoy the canyon? he inquired politely, his voice modest and almost elderly in tone. Have you been here long? He had to admit that the home was of an unusual structure, the location even more strange. How far away was the nearest city? Who built the home? Who painted it? Was there anybody else here with her and the Gravity Wolf? Adolf could ask many questions, but he knew it was better to focus on a few at a time.

He folded his claws over one another, listening to the conversations in the background as well. Adolf wondered how long they would be staying and what this meeting meant. So far, it seemed like a peaceful day...
post#10

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 29 2010, 10:12 PM

Laying back against her partner, the girl curiously examined the Bloodler with curiosity. He looked ancient and seemed very peaceful right now. She really enjoyed how detailed he was, wondering who had constructed him with such detail. She gave a smile as she spotted his gaze towards her. She could tell by just looking at him that he was curious as well about her too.

Hearing his elderly, modest tone, she nodded politely as she warmly spoke to him.

" I enjoy the canyon very much. It's a very beautiful spot to be right around this time of year..." she went on to say as she noticed Chinatsu heading into her zoid for some repairs. The girl looked back towards Adolf, replying to his next question.

" I haven't been her for very long....maybe less than a year. But I can say this, it's really hard to keep track of time when your so caught up in the beauty of this area. I've enjoyed settling her and glad that my father allowed me to see this. " she finished as she laid back against Dike happily.

Feeling the light pressure of his pilot laying back on his robotic, metal paws, he closely listened as the Dark Horn, Edge, addressed him.

He very much liked the idea of having a play fight, but was a little uneasy with the fact that it was getting late out and for the fact that these pilots needed some rest...especially coming from far away.

He shook his head, but paused for a minute before addressing the Dark Horn.

" Maybe later, it's getting dark outside and I'm sure these girls need some rest. After all, you guys have come from afar and seemed quite famish." the gravity wolf replied as he looked down at Kotaru, playfully nudging her shoulder with as little force as possible.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Sep 30 2010, 07:27 PM

Chinatsu plopped down in the seat of the Deadborder, and began tweaking a few things on the Zoid's systems. She didn't waste any time after that first task dusting the control panel, and wiping any strange mark from the cockpit's glass. She loved to keep her Zoid in tip top, and excellent condition. After doing this she began to throw a few things in her bag of random parts. bolts, screws, tools, pieces of metal that were stored under the seat in a compartment. It looked as though she was inspired to create something. Chinatsu began singing: "~~Gonna build something, gonna build something, strawberry pop, gonna build something.~~"

Asuka saw that the Bloodler had began to ask Kotaru a couple questions, and so she went over to her Dark horn to listen. She leaned against the Zoid's stubby stompers and listened closely to what the girl was saying.

The Dark horn huffed a bit and ignored Asuka leaning on it. It wasn't really the playful type, and it wasn't too friendly towards it's pilot.

Fine. Fine, but one day we will spar with each other...Edge said as it scanned the room, uninterested in anything else. It noticed the Wolf playfully nudging it's pilot's shoulders. Down to it's core a stale face was made. -_-. It thought why some zoids were not interested in fighting as much as itself., and more interested than being, or having fun with their pilots. It couldn't comprehend this feeling at all. It thought it's soul purpose in life was to fight wars. And since the war was over, it thought fighting battles were the only means of life. Its like taking the cat from a dog. If there's no more cats to chase, then go after the squirrels. Its way of thinking would not change. And that was bad for Asuka who never really had a personal,and playful attachment to a Zoid.

Asuka fathom these thoughts as well as she caught Kotaru and Dike's playful connection . She began to feel a bit down. How come most pilots and their Zoids got along so well, while she could never have that connection. From her Bio kentro (r.i.p) to her Dark horn. Was it bad luck? Asuka stopped those thoughts and looked on the positive side. Her Zoid was awesome. Tough, and loyal...

"Hey, If you love these parts you could one day visit our base when it's finished being built. Its all the waay in Bek , over by the Banrak Mountain Range near this huge waterfall. C:. Chinny and our friend Jen planted these indigo flowers that glows in moon light. We were over there last week making preparations, and the area is one of the most prettiest places I've ever seen! Can't wait until its done. I'll even have my own room! :D" Being in Kotaru's base, Asuka began to get exited about her Team's base.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Oct 4 2010, 06:21 PM

Adolf nodded. He had suspected that the girl had not been here long. That confirmed his initial thoughts, at least...

"I've enjoyed settling her and glad that my father allowed me to see this. "

...Father?

There it was again, the nostalgia, the familiarity. Father... Why did that term strike him so? Was it important? The blue-eyed Bloodler cast his gaze outward and once more repeated the process of trying to dig out some memory, snatching at that which was constantly just beyond reach. And as always, it eluded him. His shoulders heaved in a silent sigh.

" Maybe later, it's getting dark outside and I'm sure these girls need some rest. After all, you guys have come from afar and seemed quite famish."

Adolf had forgotten the Dark Horn's proposal to tussle with the Gravity Wolf. He regarded the others zoids and the humans, letting his focus linger momentarily on the Deadborder. Then he looked to the exit. Dark indeed, said he, rising to his feet. I shall be outside, if you need me. And thus, Adolf proceeded to walk to the outside and into the light of dusk. He wanted to view the canyons as the sun set and reflect on the scenario at hand.
post#11

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Oct 5 2010, 06:34 AM

She smiled happily as she took her time to listen to everyone's conversations, feeling quite happy with the results.

The young pilot, looking up over to where Chinatsu was located, hearing her singing in some sort of fashion and then turned to notice that Asuka was in deep thought. Smiling, she grinned with excitement.

"Hey, If you love these parts you could one day visit our base when it's finished being built. Its all the waay in Bek , over by the Banrak Mountain Range near this huge waterfall. C:. Chinny and our friend Jen planted these indigo flowers that glows in moon light. We were over there last week making preparations, and the area is one of the most prettiest places I've ever seen! Can't wait until its done. I'll even have my own room! :D"

Hearing Asuka exchange a warm welcome to her team's base, she nodded excitedly.

" I'd love to come over one day and visit. The flowers sound really beautiful and it makes me want to go see it now. >w< " Kotaru said as she smiled, glad that they were getting settled at their base too. She then turned to see the ancient bloodler, Adolf, speak and got up.

"May I come with you?" the young girl replied as she got up, walking over to the bloodler.

Dike, watching this intently, he smiled inside his core as he watched everyone busy with their tasks and conversations. It was a really good thing to have people over.

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Oct 8 2010, 01:47 PM

Chinatsu continued doing whatever strange thing she was doing. Weird noises and flashing lights shined throughout the cockpit of her Dead border... Grimy, was use to such events going on in his cockpit. The Zoidian was an inventor after all. And building random contractions was the best thing she could do.

Asuka followed closely behind Kotaru. She didn't want to be left alone inside the hanger. Chinatsu was busy, and Edge was never any fun. "coming too!" she said with great enthusiasm.

Well, where do you suppose they're off to? Edge said a bit concerned and a bit curious. Its optics on the moving Bloodler.

ZZZZZZAAAP! ~~~ ZIIIIPzEEEEEEeeeeeep~~ <-------*Dead Border's cockpit*

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Oct 10 2010, 04:55 PM

"May I come with you?"

Of course you may, said the Bloodler kindly, moving for the exit with a flick of his wing. He acknowledged Asuka's eager disposition with a silent bob of his head, somewhat warmed by the notion of company. He wondered why there was so much noise coming from the Deadborder's cockpit, but he decided not to question it.

Adolf had the strangest feeling that he was supposed to recognize the difference between hot and cold. In a way, he did understand it, his system registering it as such. The temperature had fallen a degree or two in the encroaching twilight. It was hard to describe. It was even harder to describe the vague hunch that he could feel a phantom of hot and cold, the sensation that humans got, rather than the change in pressure that zoids detected and registered as data. It puzzled him for years, but he clung to it anyway.

The softened hues of the sky, the remnants of dusk lingering over the red landscape. The Bloodler stopped a short distance away from the Artistic Paws, staring out at the scene. Sundown seemed different wherever he went. He stood there and observed the difference this time, admiring it in whatever condition it was in, admiring the coolness of the air. That was all he could really do nowadays.

When you said your father allowed you to see this, what did you mean? he asked the girl, optics fixed on the horizon.
post#12

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Oct 18 2010, 08:50 PM

Following the Bloodler outside to view the wonderful sunset, she gazed up at the sky as she carefully examined the orange, yellow, pink, and other blends of colors form the magnificent sunset that covered the sky above their heads.

Gazing up, she smiled and soon heard the bloodler communicating with her.

" Oh! " Kotaru said, a bit startled from the random talk, but nodded as she continued, "I meant that my father was kind enough to allow me to see this place. Not a lot of people get a chance to pilot zoids or travel from here to there...it's just a really rare opportunity for some. I'm very glad to be able to do this...to do everything that I've been wanting to do since the first time I actually saw a zoid. " She smiled as she rambled on about this and that, just feeling very glad. She wasn't the one who usually talked most of the time, but I guess not a lot of people could say that she had any real friends, except maybe Dike and her family.

Looking up as he noticed his pilot, the red bloodler, and Asuka heading outside to take a glimpse of the sunset. He smiled softly inside himself as he overheard Edge address him or maybe someone else. He wasn't sure...>w<

"I think they're going outside for a bit of fresh air and to take a good look at the sunset. I hear it's a really magnificent sight to see around these parts.." the gravity wolf suggested as he turned over to look at Edge. Still hearing the weird noises from Chinatsu's zoid...wondering what the blaze is going on in there. ^^;

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
Fury OD
Posted: Oct 18 2010, 10:37 PM

The strange noise that was going on inside the Deadborder's cockpit receded after a few minutes. There was a faint green glow shining from Grimy's eyes, but it wasn't his optics. The Zoid had fell into a slumber, while Chinny worked on her small project. She loved to work under green light for some reason, so she had a small light bulb hanging from above the Cockpit's hatch on a string. As the Zoidian grabbed a screw driver and a few screws from her box, she grinned deeply. It seemed like her invention was coming to a close. As quickly as it was started, it was also going to be finished. While her eyes fixed on the small rectangular metal piece, her hands were fixed on the Philip head screw driver and screws.

With a few more adjustments, she stopped for a second to analyze what she'd just created. A few wires were attached to the metal object, before the screen inside the cockpit flickered on. The main screen began to show a bunch of numbers and then finally a whole map system.

What was she creating?

" Oh! "  Kotaru said, a bit startled from the random talk, but nodded as she continued, "I meant that my father was kind enough to allow me to see this place. Not a lot of people get a chance to pilot zoids or travel from here to there...it's just a really rare opportunity for some. I'm very glad to be able to do this...to do everything that I've been wanting to do since the first time I actually saw a zoid. "

Asuka smiled at Kotaru's past. It was something she'd wanted. " Some of us are blessed to be able to own, let alone pilot a Zoid. " The girl said. Though, Asuka's blessing was more of a curse , but she liked to keep an optimistic view on things. No matter how Grim, and Gritty it was a few years back...

She looked up at the sky, and took note on the evening's colors. As the Golden sun sunk down beneath the earth, she stroked her hair a bit. Her bight blue eyes seemed to gleam in the diming light. Her thoughts shadowed by covers....

Sun set? Well then. I can never understand what one sees in watching the Sun set, Stars or moons. I know a Brastle Tiger that goes outside with his pilot and gaze up at the moons when full. I don't understand the point. >.> The Dark horn turned a bit to look at the Deadborder. It wasn't a strange sound at all to the Zoid. After all Edge was use to Chinatsu's invention creating sounds.

--------------------

AMATERASU'S LAIR
RPs
PME-MailWebsite
Up to Top
Aeolus
Posted: Oct 26 2010, 07:48 PM

Well, all right. He supposed that there wasn't anything else he wanted to ask about her father. He just listened while the dusk set in his optics, overlaying blue with warm hues of the oncoming twilight, and he began tapping his claws against the ground in an effort to think about what else to say. It just seemed awfully rude to keep the silence. The blue-eyed Bloodler listened to Asuka when she responded to the prompt, and he couldn't help but ponder what the life of a pilot was like. He had the faintest feeling he knew, and yet, he'd been alone for as long as he could remember. Except for a certain organoid.

Adolf glanced out at the emerging stars, wondering how that organoid fared.

He glanced over his shoulder back at the hangar and those within. Those sounds were really beginning to bother him, although he wasn't about to do anything about it. Adolf put his head down on his claws.

When was the first time you saw a zoid, miss? he asked Kotaru. Adolf was planning to address Asuka on another matter later. Do you remember what it was?
post#13

--------------------
Up to Top
Roxas-kitax
Posted: Sep 5 2011, 02:27 PM

Hearing the Bloodler, Adolf, Kotaru turned her gaze from the beautiful sunset and glanced up at him. She took her hand and placed it on her chin, trying her best to recall that memory..the time she first met a Zoid and it's pilot.

"Let's see..hmm.." she said as the image was brought to her mind. "I have the picture that I took in my room, but I do recall that the Zoid the boy had was a Zaber Fang...but surprisingly the zoid's pilot was kind enough to all me to take their picture. It was really rare to see such zoids from my homeland, but it was quite wonderful though. " Kotaru replied back to the Bloodler. She smiled with great happiness as she stared up at the sunset, watching as the beautiful sun started to descend towards and then finally behind the view of the many trees.

As he watched his pilot gaze back up at the sunset, he returned his gaze back to the Dark Horn. He nodded as he heard him respond about the sunset and wondered why humans adored such things too.

"I'm not sure either..it bewilders me at home much the humans like to be informed of these events. I do find that it can be quite beautiful, but I think humans have their own reasons for admiring such things. " The gravity wolf replied with contemplation as he, too, wondered why humans were so attractive to the few things in life. Why must they be so overjoyed to see the setting sun? the full moon? the sun rise? the stars? Why all these things? Yet these little things have such importance in their every day lives.

(( OOC: So sorry for the long inactiveness. >w< I completely forgot to check this website and have been so busy in real life with college now and trying to get some time to sew as well. I hope that one day we can continue this...even if I might become inactive again, I will try to respond as much as I can to this and other rps on here. Sincerely, Kitax. ))

--------------------
PME-MailWebsite AIM
Up to Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Skin Etavarium designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone. Edited by Koneko.
Back to Top?

Liger's Union Blue Sky Rusty Salamander Blade Liger's Refuge Phenotype's Zoid Site Zoids Evolution Zoids Lair

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5722 seconds | Archive