Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Filcosplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Cosplay Picture Archive Guidelines

1. Only posts with links to event pictures are allowed here (the key word here is event meaning it doesn't necessarily have to be cosplay pictures). Any member is not allowed to post any reply or comment may it be to a particular event or to the pictures posted. If you'd like to comment on the event, please go to the Cosplay Events Aftermath found at the Cosplay Gimmicks section. Should any member make a post without picture links, the following actions will be taken:

a. First offense - I will automatically delete the post and send a Personal Message (PM) to the member saying the action that I have done. This serves as a warning to that member. I will record his/her user account if ever the same offense is done again in the future.

b. Second offense - Again, an automatic deletion of the post, a PM to the member and in addition, he/she earns a raise to his/her warn level by one point.

c. Should the same member commit the offense for the third time, I will report his/her actions to the Supermods or to the Admins and they will subject you to a possible suspension or ban depending on the degree of the offense, or to my recommendation of action.

2. The picture links that you'd like to post should be taken by you or by a person you know. Always credit the picture-taker.

3. Members could freely take any of the pictures posted here provided that it is for their own private use and not to be used for any form of promotion, for display in blogs/forums/others, or display of image revision or alteration (such as spoofs) unless having taken permission from the original owner of the pic. Asking permission would involve PMing or emailing the original owner and settling to whatever condition the owner requires (which include's credits, conditions, etc).

4. If you'd like to post picture links featuring an event that is not found here, feel free to start a topic about it.

5. The archive is also now open for video contributions of events. The rules in posting are the same as the ones in posting picture links.

Thank you and happy posting. ^^

CosPlay Arts and Music Fashion Show
solar
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 09:56 AM

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,420

here are some of the pix from yesterday.. kaso medjo konti lng kasi i was a bit tired.. ^__^

Cosplay fashion show
marky_shippuden
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 12:01 PM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 3,708

selphie.gif hello my fello coslpayers, e2 share ko ng pix..... enjoy nyo ha! feel free 2 grab sum pix! its free, luv u all! bow.gif

http://s57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/puk...fashion%20show/

chu_yukihana
Posted: Aug 26 2007, 10:42 PM

*bunny hOp bunny hOp*

Group: Member
Member No.: 3,649

kAtZuMi
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 08:26 AM

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,998

xixi-kun
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 02:05 PM

Group: Senior Member
Member No.: 3,792

eto po ang sakin.
konti lng to puro ako pa yata ang and2 haha.

http://hanzray.multiply.com/photos/album/41
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3859 seconds | Archive

This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Edited by eva_guy and rien