Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
|Welcome to Filcosplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
1. this section should contain informative and meaningful discussions of topics that's non-cosplay related.
by informative we mean:
- people can get some useful info about it
by meaningful discussion we mean:
- debates, constructive criticism and the like about certain issues/topic
2. Q&As such as: what's your height, favorite food, etc. or basically topics that do not facilitate the above-mentioned criteria of informative and meaningful should be relegated to the word games, etc. section.
3. topics inactive for 1 month will be deleted and/or moved to the vault section.
4. spamming, one-liner posts & double posts are not allowed.
5. please take note of the subsections and the specific guidelines posted in them.
6. more importantly, have fun! if you have questions, comments or violent reactions (hehehe), please don't hesitate to pm the moderator in charge.
Dep ED's job is to give students a hard time
, It's true
...dressed to kill...XD
Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 3,504
Joined: 20-May 07
Geez. I hate DepEd's ways of suspending classes. XP
Ba naman, kahapon, sa LRT UN Avenue station...
...pagbaba ko sa train, parang Signal # 3 yung ulan sa labas! *freaks*
kaya hindi muna kami pinalabas ng station for a while. ^___^;;
Then, when I reached the Padre Faura crossing... OMG...
...ang lalim na ng tubig! Eh crossing there would be the shortest way to my school. Kaya la akong magagawa kundi lumusong. (basa yung pants ko and good thing nag-slippers ako. XD)
Tapos dahil sa hindi agad pag-suspend ng DepEd, natuloy yung quiz namin sa Philosophy. Asar nga. At late pa ko nun. (good thing nakaabot pa ko, 15 minutes late lang naman.
I guess kung nakikita naman ng DepEd na mahihirapang pumasok yung mga students, eh bakit pa nila hihintayin yung cue ng PAG-ASA (at dun pa sila umaasa
sa mga Typhoon Signals?! >____<)
Create your own social network with a free forum.
This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Edited by eva_guy and rien