Announcing the upcoming Filcosplay 3rd Anniversary party!HAPPY ANNIVERSARY FILCOSPLAY!
FC AND COSPLAY.PH MEMBERS WELCOME![Download poster here]
Since this is Meido Cafe themed, you will be entertained and served by our volunteers wearing maid and butler costumes. Take a seat and food will be served to you at your table with your choice of drinks.
As usual, Filcosplay would like everyone to again be able to donate food for the party. If you are bringing guests along, be sure to bring food enough for you AND your guests. Details and inquiries about donating food can be found at the Food Committee Thread
And to curve expenses made by the mods, each member (both Filcosplay and Cosplay.ph) must pay P50 upon registering at the clubhouse. Guests of members are not obligated to pay anything.
Activities are as follows:
2:00pm - Start of gathering
-------- Registration of attendance and distribution of nametags
-------- Registration for Casual Cosplay
-------- Mingling and snack sessions
-------- introductions; about FC (c/o hosts)
-------- announcement of cosplay judging/dance of the maids & butlers
-------- RO2 (Reach Out Otaku) segment
-------- FC Kalabasa Awards
-------- announcement of cosplay winners/interview/band setup/eGames plug
-------- acoustic band performance
-------- film showing / start of night swimming
9-9:30 - end of party and clean-up
Map to the party can be downloaded and/or viewed here:http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/oav...maptovilla1.jpg
- You may come in costume whether to join the Casual Cosplay contest or not.
- Baggage room available. FC Admin and Mods involved in organizing are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal items.
- Parking is available but limited
- No alcoholic drinks are allowed nor served
- First Aid station available courtesy of Reach Out Otaku (RO2).
- No harmful weapons or props allowed.
- The pool is off-limits until the program announces it to be open to all.
- Baggage room can be used to store your bags while you swim.
- Comfort rooms and shower rooms are available, no soap or shampoo so please bring your own.
- Bringing of floating devices are allowed as long as you take it home with you.
- no eating or drinking within the pool premises.
- only swimming gear is allowed. For Boys: String Shorts (shorts with string belt). For Girls: Swimsuit. Swimcap is encouraged.
- NO ROUGH-HOUSING AND/OR PUSHING OF PEOPLE IN POOL. Nakakasakit yan.
FC Anniv Cosplay Guidelines
1. FC Cosplay is open to all attendees
2. The FC Cosplay event will be a open casual cosplay category. Casual Cosplay is the same as regular cosplaying except it focuses more on the fun and creativity of the cosplayer. Cosplayers can come over as familiar characters from anime or manga except they can dress up in any suit they want other than their trademart dresses. Example for Naruto: He wears his usual ninja orange and black outfit, but in casual cosplay you can dress up in either loose summer outfit or a butler (or maid?!?) outfit or anything else as long as people can still recognize the cosplay as Naruto (because maybe for retaining the orange hair, "whisker" marks and/or the headband). That also goes with Summer Gear cosplay.
3. Avoid lewd or messy outfits (Lewd = outfits that are too sexually provacative. We might have minors and the village admin does not allow it. Messy = outfits that leave lots of costume parts or needs major clean up afterwards.)
4. The cosplay registration will be open from 10am-2pm. There will not be an entry limit for the FC Cosplay event. However, there is a deadline for the registration and anyone who registered before the deadline is included to the official list of FC Cosplay participants.
5. The cosplay will not have a catwalk. Instead, cosplayers are allowed to roam the party area or sit at their tables to socialize and enjoy themselves. Winners will be announced later and will be presented to everyone. The cosplay event is aimed for the fun of being able to cosplay.
For further discussion and inquiry about the party, so straight to the Filcosplay Anniversary Party Discussion Thread!SEE YOU THERE!