zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Filcosplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules Fans Club Guidelines

1. Fan Clubs of a FC member should be contain friendster-type testimonials -- nothing more, nothing less.

2. Do not treat the Fan Clubs threads as chat rooms.

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Jactinglim Fansclub, The Sweet and Sexy Cosplayer
geneakizuki
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 11:23 AM

Gene Starwind

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 856

Oy, this thread is for teh fans of the sexy cosplayer/artist/model/Power Ranger/karaoke queen, JACTINGLIM!!!, hehehe tongue.gif

I first met Jac at the FC Xmas party last december, but I was a reader of her blog and Jacstrips months before. She is very nice and sweet, and a karaoke goddess, hehehe, nanalo kami dahil sa final song niya. tongue.gif Although her costumes cause me massive nosebleeds, I am a certified JACFAN!!! rofl.gif

So mga humahanga at nagmamahal sa kanya, post na kayo and be a JACFAN!!!

ligayaharuka173
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 04:35 PM

23 Years of Me and Counting

Member No.: 23

I have always loved Jac's art and blog. I have always envied her talent and her sensibility in posting, so much so that I guess I pretty much deified her thinking we'd have nothing in common. bow.gif

Pero 'alang-'ya... kababayan (kabaro?) ko pala 'to!!! Kaloka!!! As in she lives near my mum's hometown, but spends her weekends here in Makati! rofl.gif And to make it even better, she's one of the sweetest girls I've met - it was amazing how we clicked together since we only became friends after I volunteered to bring her to and from the Christmas Party last year.

Jac, can't wait to see you tomorrow! <huggles>

~Your shyest fangirl XD;
gacktlover
Posted: Feb 10 2007, 08:40 PM

Gackt fangirl ^_^

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 2,926

aba may fanclub na si jac ( which is expected ofcourse! )

a very sweet girl. naks! met her in UP AME for the first time. i admired her costume and her as well. astig kasi. tapos both of our parents ( ung mom ko lang though ) were there to support us. kaya nagkausap kami along with maiya hanazawa.

ayun, even though dun lang namin siya nakausap, sobrang bait ni jac. ^_^ parang ang tagal na naming magkakilala. woot~

keep up the goodwork lang, we, your fans, are always here to back you up. ! naka naman.

all shall bow to the beautiful and artistic JACTINGLIM. bow.gif

love yah sis! hahahahaha ^_^
jactinglim
Posted: Feb 14 2007, 01:49 AM

Cora Mystic

Member No.: 2,637

mnyechweche! may fan club pala ako :falls off chair:

asus! hoy Gene, wala pa sa kalingkingan ng galing mo yung alam ko sa karaoke wehehe sa yo ako dapat mag-bow! woohoo!

joy- grabe, I'm so glad I met you, Every time na lang magkasama tayo nagugulat na lang ako sa things we have in common! And thanks for cheering me up when I needed it most :hugs:

Ara- huwaw naman! kayo nga ni maiya ang sinasamba ko kasi ang gaganda nyo ^_^

ay, hirap pala mag-type... :gets back on chair:
geneakizuki
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 10:28 AM

Gene Starwind

^

Wuhehehe, proof na marami ang humahanga at nagmamahal sa iyo.

Oy mga Jacfans diyan, magsilabas na kayo!!! rofl.gif rofl.gif
jactinglim
Posted: Feb 17 2007, 04:45 PM

Cora Mystic

Acheche! 'Di ko nga alam na may fans ako e @_@ Basta, ako ay fan ninyo! wink.gif hugs to you all!
Gemso
Posted: Feb 21 2007, 12:12 PM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,610

woot! Go Jac go! biggrin.gif
jactinglim
Posted: Feb 22 2007, 12:40 PM

Cora Mystic

Gem!!! (glomps) You're here! Yay for Teriyaki Girls lolz
geneakizuki
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 11:20 AM

Gene Starwind

^

Whoa, another Jacfan, welcome to her fans club. biggrin.gif

@jac

Oy sa Aniv ng FC, karaoke ulet tayo, hehehehe rofl.gif
jactinglim
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 11:48 PM

Cora Mystic

Uh-oh, my bag got stolen T_T it contained my wallet, cellphone, keys, SSS id card and passport! Please delete my number from your phonebooks sad.gif
geneakizuki
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 10:47 AM

Gene Starwind

^

OMG!!! How bad naman, sana matigbak yung nagnakaw nung bag mo. mad.gif
gibs
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 07:39 PM

Unbreakable Body!

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 394

QUOTE (jactinglim @ Feb 27 2007, 11:48 PM)
Uh-oh, my bag got stolen T_T it contained my wallet, cellphone, keys, SSS id card and passport! Please delete my number from your phonebooks sad.gif

Tsk, sayang naman yun. Daming mga importante bagay. Dapat hinabol mo yung magnanakaw. XD

Anyways....... My FC k na pala d2 wehehehe lol.gif Pasali!

First met her in AME Matsuri last december and i must say, she's a one heck of girl..... I mean a woman tongue.gif & a cosplayer though first time nya magcosplay pero astig! ^_^

Unang tingin ko sa kanya akala ko c Alodia hehehehe hnd pala. kamukha lng tongue.gif also mabait at masarap kausap ^_^ Hmmmm..... anu paba masasabi ko? Maganda, cute, sexy, habulin ng mga lalaki...... OK tama na wehehehehe

Anu pa ba hmmmmm......... Ah, naalaala mo p b yung "hotdog" ? wehehehe XP buti ako nakapansin yun. Delikado pagnapic yun. ISSUE! XD

Well yun lng masasabi. ^_^ Hope we meet again nxt event smile.gif

OT:
Teka, Pwede magspam d2? XD
ligayaharuka173
Posted: Mar 3 2007, 05:11 PM

23 Years of Me and Counting

Member No.: 23

Bawal po ang spam dito, gibs. But, you are free to declare your love/infatuation/affection/good feelings for jactinglim in this thread every time! biggrin.gif

Back to topic: Hi Jac! rikku.gif Sorry to hear about your bag. sad.gif Sana ma-karma 'yung nakadukot ng bag mo. tongue.gif
jactinglim
Posted: Mar 4 2007, 12:54 AM

Cora Mystic

Gibs, balak ko pa ngang gawan ng comic strip yung hotdog e hahaha! starring ka pa dun odevah?!

Joy, salamat. I prayed to God na lang na I'm thankful hindi ako nasaktan o sobrang naperhwisyo smile.gif
gibs
Posted: Mar 5 2007, 07:26 PM

Unbreakable Body!

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 394

QUOTE (jactinglim @ Mar 4 2007, 12:54 AM)
Gibs, balak ko pa ngang gawan ng comic strip yung hotdog e hahaha! starring ka pa dun odevah?!

Hehehehe cge gawin mo yung comic strip yun. Laf trip yan wehehehe rofl.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0391 seconds · Archive

This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Edited by eva_guy and rien