InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Filcosplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (17) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

CulturEvolution, August 19, 2006 @ Teatro Marikina
RetsuMarippe
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 07:15 PM

Autobot Air Guardian

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 150

time for me not to use my official font color for this one...

HD5, Asiacom, and Teatro Marikina presents

"CULTUREVOLUTION: an Anime, J-Music, & Gaming Convention"

August 19, 2006 (Saturday) @ Teatro Marikina

partial list of sponsors: Pepsi, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut

partial list of highlights: game tournaments, band performances, and of course...COSPLAY COMPETITION...

the main organizers (HD5) are still on the run as of this moment...we'll keep you posted on updates...especially on the sponsors...pero the date itself is very sure na!

Arch-Guardians & Team Kyoudo...our expertise is much needed! biggrin.gif

meeshee
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 10:04 PM

Group: Member
Member No.: 2,199

wub.gif

thanx fafa retsu for posting =)
We'll keep you all posted for the details
windracer
Posted: Jun 20 2006, 11:17 PM

Ren the pedobear

Group: Member God
Member No.: 1,249

Hmmm, a quick question...saan po yung Teatro Marikina? ^^
polidread
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 12:02 AM

Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 53

i wish yan na ang official font color mo mula ngayon, Retsu, ang sakit kasi sa mata nung neon blue na colors eh, so i end up not reading most of your posts. X(
meeshee
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 09:39 AM

Just to add... we're still talking to AMDG to sponsor a mainly Warcraft Tournament or a DotA Tournament to become one of the highlights of this upcoming event...

and still more highlights to come... we'll keep you posted gun.gif

QUOTE (windracer @ Jun 20 2006, 11:17 PM)
Hmmm, a quick question...saan po yung Teatro Marikina? ^^

Its in the City of Marikina, near the Sports Center and its actually huge and we think its time for Marikina City (especially Marikina is the acclaimed "The most Clean and Green City in Metro Manila) to show their pride in regarding for this matter...

for maps and locations and the complete address... it will be posted later ...

and still we'll keep all of you posted ^_^
RetsuMarippe
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 05:25 PM

Autobot Air Guardian

QUOTE (polidread @ Jun 21 2006, 12:02 AM)
i wish yan na ang official font color mo mula ngayon, Retsu, ang sakit kasi sa mata nung neon blue na colors eh, so i end up not reading most of your posts. X(

ah ganon ba poli...oops!

siguro I can consider this color as my secondary color...for important posts and such... biggrin.gif

UPDATES:

Directions on how to get to Teatro Marikina:

From all directions...South (Paranaque, Las Pinas, etc), North (Caloocan, Valenzuela, etc.), and West (Manila) part of NCR as well as those from Quezon City...
1. Take a bus or MRT going to Cubao. From Farmers Plaza, walk towards Aurora Boulevard (Landmark: Intersection with a square-shaped over-pass)
2. Proceed towards the jeepney terminal located beside Jolibee & Mercury Drug (note: there are 2 Mercury Drug's along the intersection...proceed to the Mercury Drug beside Jollibee, nasa tapat ang terminal ng jeep)
3. Take a jeep going to CALUMPANG...sabihin nyo sa driver ibaba kayo sa SAN ROQUE CHURCH.
4. Once you're infront of San Roque Church...walk towards the street infront of it...makikita nyo ang office ng Department of Education Marikina, sa tabi na nun ang Teatro Marikina...

From Pasig Area:
1. Take a jeep going to Marikina...tell the driver ibaba kayo sa Teatro Marikina...that's it...

From Cainta/Cogeo Area:
1. Take a jeep going to Marikina...for sure sa terminal na ang baba nyo so lakarin nyo na lang from Marikina City Hall going to Teatro Marikina.

From San Mateo/Montalban:
1. Take a jeep going to Marikina...same goes din mula dun sa mga nanggaling sa Cainta/Cogeo...

At sa mga taga-Marikina...imposibleng hinde nyo alam yun...hehehehehe!

I'll keep you posted on updates...especially on the location map para sa may sariling wheels... biggrin.gif

windracer
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 06:40 PM

Ren the pedobear

Group: Member God
Member No.: 1,249

QUOTE (meeshee @ Jun 21 2006, 09:39 AM)
Just to add... we're still talking to AMDG to sponsor a mainly Warcraft Tournament or a DotA Tournament to become one of the highlights of this upcoming event...

Wow~ DoTA tourney...cool! Sana meron ding SC3 PS2 Challenge, or something. Last ToyCon kasi Tekken lang ang meron sa booth ng GamesMaster. ^^
lilmeowsy
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 08:41 PM

Sweet on the outside but a rebel from the inside!!!

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 1,518

WOW! Try ko pumunta...alam ko malapit lng pero bka hindi na umabot dito kung magkocosplay ako...Nagsisimula plng kasi ako so malamang mas maganda if merong event around september - onwards, saka lng ako makakapagcosplay ulit! Too bad^^; Pero pupunta ako malamng...May ticket ba na needed? If ever mga magkano naman?

Thanks anyway!!! lulu.gif Sori kung masyado akong matanong ha?
RetsuMarippe
Posted: Jun 21 2006, 08:42 PM

Autobot Air Guardian

QUOTE (windracer @ Jun 21 2006, 06:40 PM)
Wow~ DoTA tourney...cool! Sana meron ding SC3 PS2 Challenge, or something. Last ToyCon kasi Tekken lang ang meron sa booth ng GamesMaster. ^^

there might be one...we added Games Master on our prospect sponsors...we'll keep you guys updated! biggrin.gif
meeshee
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 10:34 AM

Alryty guyz here are the updates of the bands that are very sure that they will be performing for the J-Rock Concert at August 19, 2006...

And we changed the Name from "CultuRevolution" and renamed it to "CulturEvolution".

1. Neotaku
2. Progeny
3. Armada
4. Rotshrek
5. Himitsu (tentative)
6. Do' Ahou
and more to come...

and for sponsors, its piling up ^___^ and its on the process...

For a more unique type of JRock we might provide 2 bands performing in one stage, like a Face-Off. (Its tentative also ^_^)

and still we HD5 will keep you all posted!
innocentlyjaded
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 10:45 AM

カレンーさん

Group: Advanced Member
Member No.: 1,224

uy! Teatro Marikina ba kamo? yaay! i'm there! (5 minute jeep ride!) count me in please ^_^

*if ever you'll need volunteers, i'm volunteering!
geneakizuki
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 10:52 AM

Gene Starwind

Member No.: 856

Wow, I really want to go...but still no anime costume for me tongue.gif

Please post more details soon.
RetsuMarippe
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:09 PM

Autobot Air Guardian

for those interested to be volunteers...you may contact fafa sephiroth for details...

for the cosplay competition...malamang INDIVIDUAL & GROUP COSPLAY ang categories but we're still finalizing the details regarding that...of course, OPEN CATEGORY para mas masaya!!! biggrin.gif

we'll keep you posted guys for more details!

@sephiroth...are you guys available this saturday for a meeting with HD5? if yes, let me know okie? biggrin.gif
Arikado
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:53 PM

I bring tidings of doom...

Group: V.I.P.
Member No.: 372

Weeee! Open category! Kahit WWE Superstars pwede nyo i-cosplay. biggrin.gif Sana makapunta po kayong lahat. ^^
batella
Posted: Jun 22 2006, 12:57 PM

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 1,211

squall_angry.gif

ako 10 minutes jeepney ride lang..hihihihihi....

I've been there na and nice yung teatro na yun... tongue.gif
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (17) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5659 seconds | Archive

This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Edited by eva_guy and rien