InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Filcosplay. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Comments comments comments..., site errors, suggestions, improvements?
battlechaser
Posted: Jun 2 2006, 11:45 AM

/OMG! =)
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 21

Since we have just released the site, what do you guys think? smile.gif We appreciate feedback--comments, suggestions, violent reactions-- and questions! Please don't hesitate to post here. Thanks!
Noelle
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 01:51 AM

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,089

All I can say is... YAY!
geneakizuki
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 10:27 AM

Gene Starwind

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 856

Nicely done. I really love reading the Cosplay.ph team. I learn a lot of things about you guys...especially Crowe:

Once led a crack team of mercenary soldiers that went to bookstores and read Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan, the Executioner Series. Their motto was "If you care enough to send the very best."

I never thought he's also a Mack Bolan fan gun.gif
Ashe Dalmasca
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 02:17 PM

Immortalized BEAUTY

Group: Member God
Member No.: 1,324

SQUEEEEEEEEE!!! Amazing!!! Finally! A cosplay site for Pinoys! People in Cosplay.com are serious snobs...but in Cosplay.ph, warm lahat! biggrin.gif
Kyn
Posted: Jun 6 2006, 12:32 PM

Grr. Nyarou~!

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 41

First of all... CONGRATULATIONS! *dances*

Ilang araw akong late to greet you guys XD Excited ako nung nakita ko yung link and then nagregister na ko XD

Comments.. Was shocked kasi di ko akalaing ganun na pala kadami ang cosplay events since 2000! Anyway, I'll definitely support the site biggrin.gif
oreo
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 08:13 AM

Group: V.I.P.
Member No.: 68

Props to you guys for creating cosplay.ph! I love the site! I have no beefs with it...but I'm hoping for more articles to read though. Nakakabitin..ang saya nila basahin! Well, maybe in a few months time...dadami yan haha...

Kudos!
Crowe
Posted: Jun 7 2006, 05:06 PM

A Requiem for Eternity
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 134

QUOTE (oreo @ Jun 7 2006, 08:13 AM)
Props to you guys for creating cosplay.ph! I love the site! I have no beefs with it...but I'm hoping for more articles to read though. Nakakabitin..ang saya nila basahin! Well, maybe in a few months time...dadami yan haha...

Kudos!

The Cosplay.ph team is now taking submissions from cosplayers smile.gif Anyone can send in an article, although it will most likely first be read and edited before publication. Our head editor requests that you read through the Article Submission Guidelines before submitting articles, however.

We'd like to hear from all of you! Your cosplay experiences, viewpoints, and even on how you created your own costumes from start to finish. Although we could probably fill it up with our own articles, we'd like it so much more if you guys could send in your own. smile.gif

Cosplay.ph is also about expressing the views of the Filipino cosplayer, regardless of experience or even skill level. Everyone's encouraged to participate in this endeavor. Cosplay.ph is your site as well as yours.

Thank you for your kind words, and Mack Bolan rules! biggrin.gif
Crisea LeVeri
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 02:10 PM

chikuu~

Member No.: 1,273

bkt po ganun? the site wouldn't accept my log in details.. invalid username daw or password, pero tama nmn ung tinype q... i clicked the link in my yahoo mail but still ayaw nya.. ung log in details na nkalagay sa email q un nmn ung tinype ko..

.. sna help nyo me...

*sighs*

.. i rave it so badly na...
sephiroth
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 02:37 PM

hoe? hoe? *blink blink*
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 3

@crisea

here's the answer to your inquiry from the Cosplay.ph FAQ ^^

Every time you register in cosplay.ph, an automated mail will be sent to the email account that you specify, asking you to validate your cosplay.ph account by clicking on the URL that will be found in that email. If you do not validate this within a certain period of days, your account will be deleted. This is in place so that we know you are actually the owner of the email address that you used to register your accounts! smile.gif
Crisea LeVeri
Posted: Jul 3 2006, 03:39 PM

chikuu~

Member No.: 1,273

<ot> kuya sephi, thanks nung toycon!! kmi ung ngtanong sau sa pila dun.. hehe</ot>

.. i clicked the link nmn, then nung andun na aq sa site, it wouldn't log in, ayaw tlga.. invalid daw..
Crowe
Posted: Jul 4 2006, 12:53 AM

A Requiem for Eternity
Group Icon

Private Message me the username and password that you would like to use as well as your e-mail. I can set it up manually for you. Please change your password as soon as you log in, however.
Radical_Akira
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 10:45 AM

Like light to flies

Group: Elite Member
Member No.: 288

medyo matrabaho yung proseso sa pagboto para sa top 100. may mga gustong sana naming alokin na botohin kami sa top 100 pero sobra na para sabihin pang magregister sila para makaboto. which takes time and more effort, y not just submit the email kung kailangan talagang gawing one vote per existing voter via e-mails *ehe* e-mail pala.

tutal d niyo rin makukuntrol yung multiple votes, well isa na yun pero medyo d feasible yung ineexclusive masyado ang voting.
Crowe
Posted: Jul 9 2006, 02:26 PM

A Requiem for Eternity
Group Icon

QUOTE (Radical_Akira @ Jul 9 2006, 10:45 AM)
medyo matrabaho yung proseso sa pagboto para sa top 100. may mga gustong sana naming alokin na botohin kami sa top 100 pero sobra na para sabihin pang magregister sila para makaboto. which takes time and more effort, y not just submit the email kung kailangan talagang gawing one vote per existing voter via e-mails *ehe* e-mail pala.

tutal d niyo rin makukuntrol yung multiple votes, well isa na yun pero medyo d feasible yung ineexclusive masyado ang voting.

You can only have one account per e-mail. It has e-mail verification, image verification (to prevent bots), and a link to verify that the e-mail really belongs to the account. It is made harder for the reason that we want to ensure that you would have to go to a lot of trouble to make multiple accounts and vote more than once.

The alternative is IP verification which was used by the FHM Sexiest Women. Basically, all you need there is an IP Scrambler to vote multiple times. You could vote hundreds of times if you really wanted to.

We could actually make the system more secure (and much less convenient) by requiring a cellphone verification, but that would turn off so many people to be honest (plus some people have multiple cellfones to be honest). Indeed, you can cheat with any voting system (heck, look at local elections tongue.gif), but at least make it HARDER to cheat.

We are trying our hardest to ensure transparency. We send Otakuzine reports on a daily basis where they can spot rapid votes and investigate them if need be. As far as we can see, the vote distribution is pretty consistent and there have been no multiple votes that we could see. Add to this the fact that there will be on-site voting as well, and, to be honest, this is the best balance between convenience and security.
setth
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 01:25 AM

Bakit KA NAkatingin??

Group: Big Fan
Member No.: 1,344

HI sa MGA Admin ng Cosplay.PH

Question:

bakit po ang tagal mag padala ng confirmation letter ng COSPLAY.PH?
inaabot ba ng isang ilang linggo?

nag register ulit ako kaso, user name already taken,
ibig bang sabihin nasa data base na user name ko?

slamat:)
Crowe
Posted: Jul 10 2006, 01:30 AM

A Requiem for Eternity
Group Icon

It should be within a few minutes of registering. In some cases, it is mistaken for Junk Mail because it sends you an automated e-mail. Please PM me the details of your account. I can add you manually if you're not getting the e-mail verification.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (4) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8634 seconds | Archive

This skin was created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Edited by eva_guy and rien