The burned encampment is the only indicator of the people that fought upon this battlefield. You search and search, but no human life is to be found. However, on the ground is a piece of surprisingly uncharred paper amongst the debris. You pick it up. It is written in English, but other then the word COUSIN on the front in bold, nothing else is upon the envelope. You open it, and read this letter:
June 20, 3311
Strange events have begun to happen in Crystal Angeles. I witnessed a woman emerge from a stone, and the only explanation for it is magic. She appears to have harmed only one person in the city, but, there's no telling where she is now. She could be anywhere, but I am sure she is still within the city somewhere.
King Orville insists that it was an act put on by a rebellion, but I was there, I saw with my own eyes most of it. Please be wary, she disappeared into thin air, and there could be much more things coming that will cause us all harm.
I fear that Crystal Angeles is in grave peril.
Crystal Angeles is a future Sailor Moon RPG, set in the fictional Crystal City of Crystal Angeles. Magic has long since died from the world, and the original Senshi along with their Queen have passed away after a mysterious incident with the Silver Crystal in Crystal Tokyo. Technology has been able to redeem itself to the point of 21st century technology, and the founders of the New World have long since become a passing legend and memory. But with this incident in Crystal Angeles, the universe has called for the Sailor Senshi to arise again, and their mysterious new companions, the Guardian Knights, have been forced to answer the call.
- Guardian Knights are the male form of the Sailor Senshi, and act much as Tuxedo Mask did to Sailor Moon; they swear to protect the senshi of the planet they belong to. No one knows why they're here or what their origins are; a new mystery for the Senshi and Knights to discover together!
- A unique application process: At Crystal Angeles, the Sailor Moon RPG system is used, where you can customize your character with unique abilities, flaws and attributes; or if you can't understand it, do the simple application! It's up to you.
- An AU setting; none of the original canon characters. Make your own character!
- A dice system is used to discourage the amount of god-modding that can be a potential problem on RP sites where battle is a focus.
- A tight-knit, yet accepting community; many at Crystal Angeles are friends in real life, and focus on making even more friends and family members. We're greedy that way.