How to Get Another Character
- Before applying for another character, you must have been an active member for thirty days since your joining or your last new character. This means you must have kept up with RPing all of your current characters. If you're looking to play this character instead of your inactive one, just change your character.
- Each member is allowed to have up to seven characters total. Three of those may be original characters; however, if your first character is an original, your next claimed character must be a canon character. You also may not claim two original characters in a row, unless you already have an equal number of canon characters claimed.
- Once you've figured out who the heck you want to be, you MUST either PM Thief, Sephiroth, Rosso, or Seoras with an application, or post it here. Or, if you wish to be an original character, consult this topic.
Crystal Chronicles and FFXI
- Pestering any one of the staff members about how your application is going will result in INSTANT rejection.
- If you get rejected, you will be PMed with a reason why and how you can improve your application. Don't sass back if this happens, or you definitely won't get another one.
- If this is your second character, you may request to have your name changed to "First Character / Second Character," though it is optional. We are not going to change your name to "First / Second / Third / Fourth," though. That'd be ridiculous.
CC and XI characters are unique in that they exist as in-game, playable characters, but that all other aspects and traits must be created for them in a profile as though they were originals.
Because of this in-between nature, CCs and XIs are treated a bit differently when it comes to multiple characters.
- You may create a CC or XI character regardless of what sort of character you have now, as long as you've been at FFR for at least thirty days and are fairly active.
- You may have up to three CC or XI characters, but the fourth must be canon. (This does not apply for the NPC characters from those games; i.e., they count as canons.) CC or XI characters also count against your original character limit, and vice-versa.
- The form used for CC and XI double characters is the same one as stated above, save for the fact that the profile is created with the Crystal Chronicles or FFXI forms.