Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to The Eureka Seven Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Currently the largest Eureka seveN community on the internet and still kicking against all odds. The sequel series, 'Eureka seveN Astral Ocean' is completed and will be fully released on DVD and BD by FUNimation on October 15th 2013! If you're interested in joining the forums as a member, why not become one?

A real life Ray=Out
Cyclone
Posted: Jan 29 2013, 07:54 PM

Gekko State Trainee

Group: Tier 2
Member No.: 4,055

I came up with an interesting idea today. We should create a one issue Eureka Seven Ray=Out issue! It’d be a fanzine and it could featue cosplay, fan fiction, fan art, Maybe interviews with people if we could get them. Information about the series, maybe info on all the characters in both series, basically make an Encyclopedia. I totally think this could happen, but I’m just seeing if anyone else is interested. Because quite frankly, while I can and most certainly will contribute to it, I don’t know exactly how to go about making one…

We would probably only make one issue, but we can probably take all year to make it. It wouldn't have to take that long, but there isn't a huge rush to try and meet a really strict deadline.

Another question was if we would be writing it in in-universe tone, and while you can if you so desire it would not be a requirement. It will include ALL parts of the series including AO, the movie, and if people are willing to talk about them, the novels the manga, and the games.

It could also feature in-depth analysis of parts of the plot, themes, symbolism and the like, and might even include some essays about the series!

Since AO ended, the fanbase has been brought back together, and this would be a perfect way to get everyone who loved the series together in one place to work on something. It will be truly a bonding experience, and one that I hope a lot of people will enjoy!

So our first goal is to advertize this idea to everyone we can. All fan artists, writers, cosplayers, and Eureka Seven fans in general.

Also, It’d be nice to try and define what we want in the issue, that way we can come up with sections and then take volunteers for each of the sections.

I've already gotten several people onboard with this idea, and I'd like to see if anyone else would be interested in possibly working on it. So, any takers?
Seahawk21
Posted: Jan 30 2013, 12:14 AM

KLF Trainee

Group: Tier 1
Member No.: 4,850

I would be so down to do this. I'm not the best writer but i would give it a shot or at least try to help anyway that i can
neoSyrrah
Posted: Jan 30 2013, 01:09 AM

LFO Pilot

Member No.: 2,973

Ray=Out was based on a real life magazine by the Beastie Boys called Grand Royale Magazine.

Here is a link Efter made so you can read and/or download the first issue.
http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ncn6ldvb466zdf7
It features an interview with the Dalai Lama.

I figured if you guys were looking for inspiration for how to lay out the magazine, why not go to the source? smile.gif

--------------------
YOU CANNOT SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR SOMEONE BY FIRING AT THEM WITH A RAIL GUN. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. END OF STORY.
Tasermon's Partner
Posted: Feb 2 2013, 08:16 PM

Gekko State Member

Member No.: 1,704

In the series, Ray=Out wasn't just a magazine based around counter-culture, but also a piece of investigative and subversive journalism that sought out the truths behind political and state issues.

I think anything of that perspective is a bit out of reach here, but maybe an opinion column or a debate section about important issues of our time, or ones that people would like to talk about, even just personal issues, and how it relates to E7 or how others can help?
[Ray=Out]
Posted: Feb 4 2013, 07:39 AM

KLF Pilot

Member No.: 4,890

I would be up for writing any politics/economics sections.

--------------------
CHAT WITH US!! UNOFFICIAL EUREKA 7 FORUM IRC :
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Eureka_Seven/in...?showtopic=7643

Check out my Youtube: Vertica Films

Play LiftV1.0? Server With Us!!!

Looking for people to help create a RL Ray=Out. PM me.

Wanna do any video game plays with us? You can get free Firefall beta keys.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Anime Discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Lo-Fi Version Time is now:
This forum is not the OFFICIAL EUREKA SEVEN FORUM. We are run by Fans for Fans and remain the first ever US Eureka Seven forum since June 4, 2006.
Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive

Free Domain Name Service