Rules! Read First!
1. Only use the 3rd Person point of view while writing your character form
2. Please do not edit the code for the form in any way, doing so will result in the automatic declination of your application.
3. Do your best to use proper grammar and capitalization in the writing of the form.
4. A helpful note for you, depending on which side you join- you will get default items though any gadgets or weapons other than these that you intend your character to have you should mention them below or they can be challenged as not able to be used in an RP if your character didn't put them here or purchase them in the RP, which is always possible to do.
5. When you post your form, DO NOT have a topic description unless you are telling us that it is not finished yet- upon finishing it REMOVE the topic description. The topic title should be as follows '(LAST NAME), (FIRST NAME) (MIDDLE NAME)' so if your character is named John Doe Smith, it would be SMITH, JOHN DOE.
6. When you are finished making your application, please send a personal message to a staff member and we will tend to you shortly.
YOU SAY YOU WANT A REVOLUTION
LAST, FIRST MIDDLE
(Three 100x100 images of YOUR CHARACTER go here)
"Short Quote By or Describing Your Character"
. . . . . . . .
well you know we all wanna change the world. name:
previous job history:
YOU TELL ME THAT IT'S EVOLUTION
well you know we all wanna change the world.playby: (This must be an ACTUAL PERSON, not a drawing or cartoon character.)
physical description: (Needs to be an actual written description, three paragraphs.)
personality: (two paragraphs)
weapons, tools, etc:
YOU SAY YOU'VE GOT A NEW SOLUTION
well you know we'd all love to see the plan.family:
history: (A good four plus paragraphs please)
DON'T YOU KNOW IT'S ALL GONNA BE ALRIGHTyour name:
my maturity level is...
other characters on epsilon: (If none then put N/A)
how did you find epsilon?
roleplay sample: (Could be any sort of RP post from any genre of roleplaying)