Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to dustland fairytale.. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

addreply   newtopic   newpoll

peaceful mornings, Elliot
Anna Maria Mart
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 04:07 PM

Group Icon

Group: girls.
Member No.: 194

Anna Maria quietly walked out of her cousins house. Although he was one of the few people who treated her like the old Anna Maria he still was over protective and that really annoyed Anna Maria. Her cousin did not live to far from Elliot lake so she started walking that way since there was nothing else to do this early in the morning. Anna Maria had on a pair of dark blue jean shorts and a bright neon green and pink striped tee shirt. Her black prosthetic leg showed under that and many people gave her odd looks as she slowly walked towards the lake.

Once Anna Maria got to the lake she found a bench fairly close to the water and sat down. She had not been here all that long but she was beginning to like it here. It was nice. People gossiped a lot here but it was like that back in her home town. Most people knew her now and the people that did not knew something about her or her cousin. Anna Maria looked out on the water. She was glad not many people were here in the mornings. It seemed just peaceful and relaxing around here when things were nice and quiet.
^^^
Elliot O'Hara
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 04:36 PM

Group Icon

Group: guys.
Member No.: 219

Elliot didn’t like to do landscape photography, so even though he had his camera around his neck and his camera bag with all of his different lenses over his shoulder, he wasn’t there for landscape. He was taking can-did photographs of the people congregating around Elliot Lake. It made him laugh lightly every time he thought about the name; what was the likelihood that there would be a lake that shared his name in the town that he chose to move to? It wasn’t very likely at all, and yet there he was, walking around.

He noticed a woman sitting on a bench and snapped a photograph of her. Noticing that she was extremely pretty, he walked over to her and smiled softly. “Hi,” He waved slightly, “I’m Elliot O’Hara; I was wondering if you would model for me.” He was used to being blunt with people; he’d done it when he’d started building up his portfolio. “I know it’s a weird thing to walk up to a stranger and ask.” He added with a chuckle.
^^^
Anna Maria Mart
Posted: Sep 12 2010, 05:38 PM

Group Icon

Anna Maria was a bit startled as someone walked over and said hi to her. She was a vit confused when he asked if she would modlel for him. Anna Maria sat silent for a moment thinking it over. Her brain always worked in two parts her friendly side who went along with just about anything out there and her old cop side who always thought things through and anaized things more. Anna Maria slowly looked up and said "Im Anna Maria and I guess so I do not see why not."

Anna Maria looked at the boy curiously. She was supprised he had asked her and said nothing about her leg. Most people came up to her and only noticed that her leg but a few people bairly noticed it or if they did just dicided not to say anything thinking she might think they were rude. Anna Maria never thought people were rude for asking she knew that people were curios. Over the few mounths since the axident she had understood people more than she ever thought she would. Anna Maria glanced away from the guy looking back over the water. Anna Maria looked back to the groud smiling. Anna Maria wondered silently why the boy had asked her.
^^^
Elliot O'Hara
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 04:08 PM

Group Icon

When she agreed, Elliot smiled the biggest smile that he could manage. “Thank you! I saw you and the light was hitting your face just perfectly, and I figured I’d at least come over here and ask. Just incase I decide to use a candid photo that I shot of you for my portfolio.” One of the few character traits that had stuck with Elliot from childhood to adulthood: Elliot wasn’t afraid to ask for what he wanted. Whether it was for his birth father to explain where babies come the biological way, for his birth mother to take him on her exhibitions or to make astronaut-shaped cookies, for his Pa to shut up or his Ma to grow a spine, for cute guys in high school to have a one night stand or for a stranger to model for a photo shoot; if Elliot wanted something, he was going to at least TRY to get it. And he wasn’t going to be ashamed of it, either.

He noticed her leg only after he’d asked her, but it didn’t change his opinion. “What happened?” He asked, obviously referring to the leg. If she didn’t want to tell him, that would be fine; he just wanted to know just so that he wasn’t a total ignoramus. He didn’t like feeling ignorant, or out of the loop. He had BEEN the loop when he was in high school, and he was still young. High school memories were fresh in his mind; both the few good things and the many, many bad things. Thinking about those things, he got a semi-tightened grip on his camera; not enough to where someone would notice, but tightly enough to remind himself that he was twenty-one now, and not seventeen, and that he was safe.
^^^
Anna Maria Mart
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 04:57 PM

Group Icon

Anna Maria smiled as he asked about her leg. She had gotten use to people asking her thas so it was not a big deal. Anna Maria then said "I was the police chief of a small town I took over for my dad when I was 19. A few months ago there was a disterbance call and I went out on it thinking it was just a party. When I got there there was a man with a gun and a little girl I tried to stop him and im not sure what happened I blacked out whe I was shot and I woke up in the hospital" Anna Maria shruged. It was not a big deal to her. It was just life.

Anna Maria paused for a moment looking back to the water. She realy did not mind people asking her about her leg. It was human nature to wonder. It was when people started treating her diffrent. She did not want people to be sorry for her. She had done that in the bigging and it helped nothing. That had been the reason she had moved in with her cousin in the first place. She just wanted nomal to be a part of her life again.
^^^
Elliot O'Hara
Posted: Sep 13 2010, 05:12 PM

Group Icon

Elliot listened to her and nodded softly. “Shit happens, y’know?” He smiled, loosening his grip on his camera, feeling more relaxed now. “It’s pretty cool that you were a police chief, though. That takes guts.” He had gotten ideas for a photo shoot centered around this woman as she’d told her story, and the gears in his head were turning at a rapid pace. The leg made her interesting; it gave her a story, and honestly the people that read his blog were more interested in people with stories than skinny girls with pretty faces that had nothing behind them but the typical model lifestyle. He had shots of the homeless, of pregnant women from shelters, of drug addicts, of cancer patients; not to say that he didn’t manage to make every single person that he took a photograph of fabulous, (after all, Elliot WAS a fashion photographer before he was anything else,) but those things intrigued him more than simple models. If he only took photos for his job and didn’t do it for fun, he was sure that he would lose interest.

“Well, I’m thinking candid shots aren’t gonna be enough here.” He laughed lightly. “Something in me is screaming that I need to do a photo shoot of you.” He felt his pockets, trying to remember if he’d brought any of his cards. Normally, he carried them everywhere, but he didn’t know if he’d brought any with him in these pants. Then he remembered that he always, always, ALWAYS carried at least one in his camera bag and he unzipped the front pocket, digging through it. He pulled out his PDA and one of his cards, and then zipped it up, looked back at the woman, and smiled.

“I’m Elliot O’Hara, by the way.” He didn’t know if she read fashion magazines, and if she did he didn’t know if she cared for the photographers. If she didn’t recognize his name, that was cool; it was a part of the thrill of being new to the fashion industry; he hadn’t been in a place where no one knew his name since middle school. He held the card out to the woman with a smile. “This is my card, so you know I’m not just some creepy guy with a camera.” Elliot had heard stories about guys who pretended to be photographers and kidnapped and raped women, so he knew that his friendly, excited demeanor could possibly make him seem suspicious. Not that he looked like he could hurt even a fly, but it was still something that he had to consider.
^^^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options   addreply   newtopic   newpoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.8338 seconds | Archive

skin designed by seanbear. of dustland fairytale and may not be used elsewhere.
sidebar + staff list by revolution of rpg-d