Announcements

28 NOVEMBER 2011: The canon list has been revamped. Check it out here!

16 OCTOBER 2011: Board Discussion thread HERE! Join in!

15 OCTOBER 2011: Welcome back!

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to POPULATION [U N D E A D]. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Welcome
WHERE WE STAND.

Summer 2017
A little over a year since the extermination.

We possess an open-ended, character driven plot that is constantly being added to via both established and new characters. ;D

C-Box
SHOOT TO KILL.

no drama.
no advertising.

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Credits
WHERE IT'S DUE.

Ideas taken from every zombie movie known to man.

Board skin/design was created by Cryptie specifically for this board.

All characters, posts, etc. are © their respective owners.

The admins want to thank Elko, Nevada for making Gun World a reality that we've continually giggled about in the cbox.

new

let it go;;, plot with sawyer
Sawyer Brennan
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 06:58 PM

Group Icon

Group: ROGUE RESISTANCE
Member No.: 303

About Me...

So you wanna know about me first? Well my name is Leandre Sawyer Brennan, but not one ever calls me Leandre. Please call me Sawyer. I'm thirty-one and engaged, but I haven't seen my fiancée since the sickness began. I know she's out there though... somewhere.

I'm fairly optimistic despite this bleak world we live in. I'm also determined to find her, and to make what we have a happy place, despite all this sadness. I refuse to succumb to sorrow. Change won't happen unless we make it.

Though I highly suggest you don't get in my way. I have a high knowledge of most weapons and can take out a walker from at least 1000 metres away with a rifle. This being said, my expertise might be an asset...

What am I looking for?

Friends - A man can never have enough of these. I'm a friendly sort of guy, and I tend to get along with anyone. This being said, I don't tend to hang around long, so if you want to stay friends you'll need to be willing to travel with me. If you do, I can guarantee someone to watch your back.

Enemies - I would rather not have enemies, but you can't go through life without a few bumps in the road, can you? I'll tolerate you, unless I have a reason to... not.

Lovers - I have a fiancée, sorry. I just know she's out there... somewhere. I won't give up on her.

Anything else? - If you have any other ideas I'm pretty open to them.

Coding & Images made by myself
pm
Lucas Shaw
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 07:30 PM

Group Icon

Group: RESPONSE; A
Member No.: 200

SAWYER AND LUCAS I'm not totally sure that these two would get along and be buddy-buddy, since Lucas is kind of obnoxious/sassy at times... But I think their relationship could be fairly... agreeable? xD But really, I had an idea for these two. Lucas is a response member and often runs errands for various people, usually on his own. Normally winds up getting himself into trouble too, but still.

Anyway, I was thinking that Lucas could be assigned to get something located in a highly-populated area (Infected-wise!). Luckily, he comes across Sawyer and wants to hire him! (half his pay maybe? -nudge nudge-) And then the rest can unfold from there? I'm sure they could get into some trouble together, Lucas is a bad luck magnet. xD

pm
Sawyer Brennan
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 07:41 PM

Group Icon

LUCAS AND SAWYER That actually sounds really fun. Sawyer wouldn't mind someone sassy, to a point at least. It would be pretty comical really. Sawyer would definitely not mind giving him a hand... I can kinda see Sawyer taking out infected like a game. So that might amuse Lucas too? Plus they could be caught in some really bad situation at one point, maybe surrounded in a building and they have to find their way out? That'd be fun.

Plus I can definitely see this opening up a way for Sawyer to try and contact his fiancée. Maybe try to bribe him into taking a letter to her or something, even if he doesn't know where she is.

pm
Lucas Shaw
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 08:01 PM

Group Icon

Group: RESPONSE; A
Member No.: 200

SAWYER AND LUCAS Lucas would definitely find Sawyer's skills amusing. Normally he's so scared of them, but seeing Sawyer take them out with such ease would be entertaining. xD I'm all for them trying to sneak their way out of some place, though. Lucas is pretty good with knowing the terrain, but not necessarily the layout of buildings and such. :3

And when they make it out alive, Lucas would definitely be willing to do a job for Sawyer!

Where do you think the thread should take place? Or rather, where is Sawyer at right now, so Lucas could run into/hire him? :3

pm
Sawyer Brennan
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 08:35 PM

Group Icon

LUCAS AND SAWYER Sounds good. Sawyer would have some knowledge of the terrain, but probably much less than Lucas since he's travelling. But I could totally see Sawyer pulling Lucas into a building because the infected are running at them or something and then they'd end up stuck there or something. Funnel the buggers. >3 Actually I don't really mind how it plays out, so long as Sawyer gets to blast some brains.

I think I'm going to place Sawyer in the outskirtsCarson City mainly since it sounds like a place he'd be in now. Far enough from the main bunker where he would have originally been, but not too far. Don't wanna pull him away from all the action. Plus he could make small trips into the city himself for supplies.

pm
Sébastien Coupe
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 02:12 PM

Group Icon

Group: ROGUE REFUGEE
Member No.: 305

seb and sawyer
"Be my new dad. Please?" xD Hahaha Just wanted to post here for the record. Also, I wanted to confirm what Seb would call him? Maybe Professor Brennan at first? I thinking Sawyer would call Seb 'Sebastien' (don't worry about the annoying e), at least at first.
pm
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

options
new

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.2439 seconds | Archive

RPG-Directory

"Professional Arachnid Killer" skinned by Cryptie for Zombies on the Brain productions