Welcome to our Fansite. This is a website primarily dedicated to the Warhammer 40,000 universe, but we also welcome discussions on any Games Workshop product.
While you are here, please familiarise yourself with our rules. These rules may be expanded on as required, so check back for updates.
1. Members must only have one account. Any others will get deleted. Please feel free to personalise your member profile, but keep signatures and Avatars to a reasonable size or as indicated by your profile settings. Images in your signatures may be no bigger than 500 pixels wide by 100 pixels high in total.
2. No linking to high risk sites, like Outwar for example. They generally have viruses/spam issues.
3. No linking to sites that have objectionable material like pornography etc. This is a public site and we donít want any members or visitors put off by what they see on our pages.
4. We encourage and promote constructive and positive discussions about all aspects of the Games Workshop hobby. We do not wish to see negative topics or comments, nor do we wish to see comments that are racial or culturally insensitive. Please remember that your views are your own, and not every one wants to read them in this particular forum.
5. Spamming, trolling or flaming will also not be tolerated. Leet/chat speak is also not allowed. We ask that you spell, pronounce and be grammatically correct to the best of your ability.
6. There is a swear filter in place. Please do not try to avoid it. Words like F*ck will be edited and the offender warned.
7. Pointless topics/posts outside of the Bar and Grill will be edited or deleted. There is no point posting rubbish to increase your reputation or post count. Repeat offenders will have their post count reduced back to 0.
8. Intellectual Property is a serious issue for Games Workshop. No violations are welcome here. No posting rules, points costs, copyrighted materials like images or vehicle templates, Green Stuff casting or anything else that may infringe on the rights of Games Workshop.
9. Posting excessive points cost is prohibited. When posting an army list, we would like you to use the following format:
|Imperial Death Spaniel Commander - 165pts |
Bark of Death, the Paw of Infinity +1, Jaws of Doom, Scent of Ancients
People with the relevant codex can work out if your points are off.
10. Please refrain from posting work that is not your own. Linking is ok, but any images that is not your own work or you do not have permission to post it will get the post edited.
11. In most cases, we operate on a "3 strikes and you're out" rule here. On the 3rd time you break the rules, you're gone with no warning.
Any time you want to post something but are unsure if it will violate the rules, please ask a moderator. Itís what they get paid for.