Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Corrsfans. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Trouble!
DANC!NGQUEEN_.x
Posted: Jun 19 2006, 07:10 PM

Confidence

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Holy crap, I am in so much trouble.

It all started today, when I came up with a plan for me & Stephanie to skip PE. I just wanted to skip it because I didn't like it. So you know what? We decided to. We told everybody not to tell the PE teachers where we were. So as soon as the 5th period bell rang, we went to the 6th grade bathroom & stayed there. We were really nervous that somebody was going to catch us & that we would get in trouble, but Kristie said she has done it before & that she didn't get in trouble, so we were relieved. About 1:00 (or some time around there, I'm not sure when), a teacher came in. She heard Stephanie say, "This bathroom stinks" & the teacher said, "Well, maybe you need to hurry up & go to class." Then about 5 minutes later, when I thought it was just me & Stephanie in the bathroom, the teacher asked us who we were. We both said our names, & then she asked us for our passes that said we could be out of class & in the bathroom. Then I got nervous, because I knew we didn't even have passes.
But luckily, I had erased the date & time & location on a pass that I've used before, & put 12:40 & bathroom. She didn't even check mine, she just checked Stephanie's. & Then I look out the bathroom door & there's my PE teacher, Mrs. Tershel. The teacher told us to go to the office, so we did.

On the way there, I asked Mrs. Tershel what they were going to do to us. She said they would probably give us ISS or something small, since it was our first time skipping class. She said they weren't going to yell at us, so I was relieved. I hate it when people are yelling at me, it makes me feel so horrible.

So we went into Mrs. Breckenridge's office, & she had to write office referral slips for us. She asked us why we were skipping class, & Stephanie said that it was because of Brye Roberts, who kept calling her names & threatening to beat her up, & that she was scared to go to PE because she might beat her up. I said I don't know why I was in there. I was literally in tears & my heart was beating so fast. I was so scared. Then...Mrs. Breckenridge said she was going to call our parents & tell them what happened.

I knew my mom was going to be EXTREMELY disappointed in me, I just knew it. First, she called Stephanie's mom. She told her what had happened, then put Stephanie on the phone. Stephanie was crying like crazy. You could barely understand a word she said. When she got off the phone, you could just see how badly she was crying. It was horrible.

Then...she called my mom. That's when I got really nervous. What was she going to say? Was she going to yell at me over the phone? Mrs. Breckenridge called her cell phone number, but couldn't get through, so then she called her work number & got through. She told her what had happened, that I had been caught skipping class & then gave me the phone. I literally started bawling my eyes out then. I couldn't stop the tears; they just kept flowing & flowing. She asked me why I did it, I said I don't know. She asked me who I did it with, I said Stephanie. I asked her if she was mad, she said yes she was mad but that she still loves me, but that I am going to have to get some of my things taken away. Which means...today might possibly be my LAST day on the computer for quite some while. Same goes for my TV, stereo, & cell phone. They're probably going to take all of those away & keep them for a month.

Want to know my punishment? Well, not only the punishment of being grounded from the computer, having my cell phone, stereo, & TV taken away, I also get ISS for tomorrow. ISS (In-School Suspension) is where you sit in Mrs. Robichaw's room for the entire day & do work. It's not that bad, but you have to do all of your classwork from your classes that you would miss otherwise. Stephanie has it Friday.

Holy crap, NOBODY believes that I got it. They were all, "Oh my gosh, you're so quiet! I can't believe you got ISS!" & all, "Wow, you got ISS? You've got to be kidding me."

Mr. Clayton even laughed in my face at it. Which wasn't very nice & made me feel even worse. He said, "Do you mind if I laugh at it? You've got to admit, it is pretty funny." Um, excuse me, but it is most definitely NOT funny.

I wonder what my mom's going to say when I get home. Well, at least the worst part is over. Wait, scratch that. The worst part hasn't even BEGUN.

Now I'm just scared about when my mom & stepdad get home. Holy crap, I know I'm going to get it. Well, I might as well make the most out of my last hour of computer time & TV.

I'll talk to you later. Wish me luck. (& I wish today was over)

-- Ava
Sophie
Posted: Jun 23 2006, 09:28 AM

Angel

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm really sorry sweetie. I did that once, but I didn't get caught. I hope you don't do it again. I hate PE too, but I go more than skipping it. As for Jessica just ignore her. Her opinion of you shouldn't matter. She is just a jealous brat.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

melodian glaciated skin by Valleri of IF Skin Zone.

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3318 seconds | Archive