zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Med Hut
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 03:46 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

I've been back in York for two days, spending my nights in the Med Hut. I've been killed once, almost killed a second time, and have witnessed quite a bit of PKing. Where are the police?
Javier Sortani
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 06:17 PM

"Tabasco Tongue"

Member No.: 52

Is it really that bad? I haven't been in York for ages, and there hasn't been a lot of chatter coming out of the city. That sucks.
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 07:14 PM

Captain

There were 5 spirits in there when I last checked, and both of the shamans had been killed. It's a non-stop spam storm of wailing and screaming whenever you log in.
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 09:31 PM

Captain

Member No.: 62

There's only a few of us active, and we get killed at least as much as you do.

Natives are taking a beating too, so the ghost situation is pretty bad sometimes.
Roman Totale
Posted: Apr 6 2008, 11:00 PM

Senior Officer

Group: CP officers
Member No.: 65

Unfortunately there are a lot of groups attacking York at the moment. Initially it was a combination of the Necromancer Guild wailing the med hut, and the Criminal Fraternity of Shartak (York Branch) simply PKing people.

We employed a number of exorcists to help with the spirit problem, but they are constant targets for those who continue to wail the med hut (and other places). Since then a mysterious number of new accounts have all been intent on killing either shamen or police officers.

More recently there has been the arrival of the Pathetic Bills (there is a post regarding it on the forum) - again a group created with seemingly the sole intention of attacking police officers.

At present the largest threat to York is the Yorkers themselves - the only outside attacks have come from pirates in the shape of The Brotherhood of the Coast (and to be honest, those attacks I don't mind so much).

We have tried to maintain some semblance of order, but the large number of new accounts being created means it is difficult for us to stay on top of them all the time. We have also received outside reports that even passive characters within York are aiding some of these attackers by providing them with ammo etc (note: these reports are unfounded at present, investigations are ongoing).

So all in, it's like the York of old.
Javier Sortani
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 03:11 AM

"Tabasco Tongue"

Member No.: 52

Bungle, why don't you start up a new group? If anyone's got credibility in York, it's you.
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 03:59 AM

Captain

Member No.: 62

Sounds like a good thing to me.
Anakin Skywalker
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 09:19 AM

Jedi Master

Group: CP officers
Member No.: 74

I wasted AP on killing one Bill. biggrin.gif
Lexus
Posted: Apr 13 2008, 12:21 PM

Captain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Things go back and forth.

Some officer persons just have a lot going on at the moment. We did have an oppurtunity I guess to make an alliancey type thing in York that would make sure that didn't matter, but we all screwed that up. smile.gif

Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 02:41 AM

Captain

QUOTE (Anakin Skywalker @ Apr 7 2008, 07:19 AM)
I wasted AP on killing one Bill.  biggrin.gif

The nice thing is that a few of them are actually leveling up. I attacked one earlier today and gained some XP for it!

He's two spots SW of the trader's if anyone wants to have a go of it. [-70.369,+26.311] I softened him up for you. happy.gif
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 12:13 PM

Unregistered

The nice thing is that a few of them are actually leveling up. I attacked one earlier today and gained some XP for it!

rofl.gif
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 12:14 PM

Unregistered

^ twas me, but seriously, could you have a word with Fear?
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 16 2008, 12:11 AM

Captain

Pathetic BiII is [-70.369,+26.317]

He and Pathetic Bill just double teamed Tony Almeida in the med hut
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1050 seconds · Archive