zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5  ( Go to first unread post )

You've been excuted due to attacks on 5punk, Got mrh?
Anakin Skywalker
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 06:23 PM

Jedi Master

Group: CP officers
Member No.: 74

So what happened first, you attacked or you defend? You are becoming worse than Otacon and Keiichi. At least, they admit they are doing something wrong when they do.

edit:
Brain Rot is now a member of the Criminal Fraternity.
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 06:39 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

KOS, nuff said.
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 07:45 PM

Unregistered

So what happened first, you attacked or you defend? You are becoming worse than Otacon and Keiichi. At least, they admit they are doing something wrong when they do.

I was killed by buzzmong after I had reformed. He did not say anything. So I killed him.
Half a week after, I had not killed a civilian. Then Fear kills me (he didn't give an explanation either). So I killed him back. Now Dr. Kb killed me today, so expect him to be dead no later than a Sunday. I'm not like those Bills anymore who just kill anyone they see, but since you guys like being totalitarian oppressors, you leave me with no choice. Either forgive me of any wrongdoing or waste AP fighting someone who could be a worthy ally.
Javier Sortani
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 08:49 PM

"Tabasco Tongue"

Member No.: 52

QUOTE (Brain Rot @ Apr 17 2008, 05:45 PM)
Half a week after, I had not killed a civilian.

This is the part that bugs me.

Mind clarifying? Who had you killed?
Naarthwestun
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 09:07 PM

The erudite hangman

Member No.: 105

QUOTE (Brain Rot @ Apr 17 2008, 06:45 PM)
...totalitarian oppressors...

HAHAHA! If we were then you wouldn't even have the chance to attack and kill anyone, you would be cut down as soon as you regained corporeal form!

We try and keep the peace against bi-polar entities such as yourself, do you really think you've hurt no-one when you come here and complain? Because we KNOW you've attacked either an officer of the colonial police, or a 5punker, or even an innocent who happens to be in the wrong place.

And now you've declared yourself a criminal and you will be summarily executed by one or a multiple of us/the 5punkers. It is all you deserve.

--------------------
Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one.
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 17 2008, 09:19 PM

Unregistered

Then don't be surprised if you log in dead whistle.gif
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 02:41 PM

Captain

QUOTE (Brain Rot @ Apr 17 2008, 05:45 PM)
Dr. Kb killed me today, so expect him to be dead no later than a Sunday.

You got revenge after a day or so.

Dr.Kb apparently just dropped you within 4 minutes.

We can carry on like this as long as you want, I'd suggest going back to UD, we're not active over there any more.
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 03:05 PM

Unregistered

I'll kill him back tomorrow whistle.gif
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 03:45 PM

Unregistered

Besides, Kb first attacked me in the med hut without provocation. You guys keep killing me, I'll kill you back. Douchebags.

Seems like Bill got him. Such a waste of AP to keep going back to the shaman.
a giant parakeet
Posted: Apr 18 2008, 04:31 PM

Unregistered

You hold a seance and sense the presence of Mr. Bojangles, Shadow Soul, Fear, De La Coiffe, Noir Rouge, Dr. Awkward, Stan666 and Pathetic Bill.

Apathetic Bill kills RKatt with a machete. (2008-04-18 12:24)
Apathetic Bill says “...sigh...” (2008-04-18 12:24)
Pathetic BilI kills thomas caulfield with a machete. (2008-04-18 12:28)
Our Lady of Dalpok kills The Prophet of Simon with a machete. (2008-04-18 13:51)
Our Lady of Dalpok says “False prophets will face the wrath of me” (2008-04-18 13:52)
Our Lady of Dalpok says “Someone kill me, I dare them” (2008-04-18 13:53)
Casper Necophile turns white as a sheet, and keels over dead. (2008-04-18 14:14)
Kojy turns white as a sheet, and keels over dead. (2008-04-18 14:15)
Our Lady of Dalpok attacks you with a machete for 3 damage. You die. (2008-04-18 14:17)

Eight spirits, of which there are three Frat members, a 5punk member, a Bill, a necro, and two unaligned.
Who are we going to call?
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 12:35 AM

Captain

Member No.: 24

QUOTE (a giant parakeet @ Apr 18 2008, 02:31 PM)
You hold a seance and sense the presence of Mr. Bojangles, Shadow Soul, Fear, De La Coiffe, Noir Rouge, Dr. Awkward, Stan666 and Pathetic Bill.

Apathetic Bill kills RKatt with a machete. (2008-04-18 12:24)
Apathetic Bill says “...sigh...” (2008-04-18 12:24)
Pathetic BilI kills thomas caulfield with a machete. (2008-04-18 12:28)
Our Lady of Dalpok kills The Prophet of Simon with a machete. (2008-04-18 13:51)
Our Lady of Dalpok says “False prophets will face the wrath of me” (2008-04-18 13:52)
Our Lady of Dalpok says “Someone kill me, I dare them” (2008-04-18 13:53)
Casper Necophile turns white as a sheet, and keels over dead. (2008-04-18 14:14)
Kojy turns white as a sheet, and keels over dead. (2008-04-18 14:15)
Our Lady of Dalpok attacks you with a machete for 3 damage. You die. (2008-04-18 14:17)

Eight spirits, of which there are three Frat members, a 5punk member, a Bill, a necro, and two unaligned.
Who are we going to call?

We need more shamans (shamen?). Whenever one comes into town to clear out the med hut, the Bills attack until dead. If they can't do it on their current AP they create a new character to finish the job.

The roaming shaman isn't terribly far from York at the moment, if we can get two or three shami to handle the spirits and then keep coming back when killed, we might be able to banish ghosts faster than Bills can kill the plural of shaman.
[5punk] Buzzmong (has forgotten
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 09:45 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Brain Rot @ Apr 17 2008, 07:45 PM)

I was killed by buzzmong after I had reformed. He did not say anything. So I killed him.
Half a week after, I had not killed a civilian. Then Fear kills me (he didn't give an explanation either). So I killed him back. Now Dr. Kb killed me today, so expect him to be dead no later than a Sunday. I'm not like those Bills anymore who just kill anyone they see, but since you guys like being totalitarian oppressors, you leave me with no choice. Either forgive me of any wrongdoing or waste AP fighting someone who could be a worthy ally.

Stop lying.

We'd logged you multiple times attacking 5punk members via our own personal forum (attacking, not killing, but more than just a quick prod).

I was justified in cutting you down for attacking US.

You had NOT reformed by that point (or even asked, hell you didn't know of this place until I pointed you to it), and I personally, along with a number of other 5punkers had seen you cut people down before that.

Random PK'ing is not welcome in Shartak, I concur with the previous statements made: Go back to UD if you're just a random PK'er.
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 09:47 PM

Unregistered

Argh, need to log in to edit:

Just to add to that, after I killed you, I told you the reason why after I cut you down, and to come here if you had a problem.

Evidently by the fact your here, you got the message that I spoke to you in Shartak.
Naarthwestun
Posted: Apr 19 2008, 10:58 PM

The erudite hangman

I believe he's KOS now.

Brain rot is an apt name isn't it, has a bad case of syphilis affected him so that he believes his actions to be those of an innocent defender lashing out like a cornered animal at us the apparent aggressors?

Regardless, we have seen him attacking without justification and responded, now we are threatened with retaliation, such is the life of a defender of York. police.gif

--------------------
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 04:01 AM

Captain

[-70.362,+26.310]

Hidin' in the water
Brain Rot
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 06:42 AM

Unregistered

Thanks for the info. Now I know when to run O_O
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 02:55 PM

Captain

Good point. Does the CP have any private forums still active? It might be more helpful to post locations of people on the KOS list without them being able to read it.
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 04:16 PM

Captain

we do, can someone with teh powars let bungle at the allies room?

oh, and maybe ip ban brain rot, to save me reading his shit. laugh.gif
Naarthwestun
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 04:45 PM

The erudite hangman

What! There's a super secret room of tactics and I'm not a member! thumbdown.gif

--------------------
billfred
Posted: Apr 21 2008, 04:54 PM

Rifleman of the 2/95th

Member No.: 97

Heh, join the club!

--------------------
user posted image
If you like it. PM me and I'll make you one.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 [3] 4 5 

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0541 seconds · Archive