zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

still wanted?
frank sinatra
Posted: Mar 5 2008, 01:31 PM

Unregistered

hey bobbies,
Im back in york and thougt to be rehabitilized, but I got killed twice. first time by sammy dickhands, and today by red balfour, but here to kill lacuna did some pre work on me...waht`s up in york? Do your Job!!!
sincer yours Frank
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Mar 5 2008, 04:51 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

You're a member of The Criminal Fraternity of Shartak - York Branch

As such, you're considered KOS
frank sinatra
Posted: Mar 6 2008, 08:37 PM

Unregistered

You`ve made me a criminal and join them! And now you are killing me on `n on. Im not save in York, my hometown, anymore. You`re not judging by specific issue just by generally related to some clan? Ive never killed a yorkian, once the shaman, just was trying if it`s possible. it just was for getting xp, cause I was totally new in the game. Im in that clan, because franky boy was also related to the mafia (and by your stigmatisation as a criminal in your forum I was invited and thougt it would match my character)...I made some business near derby and was a honorable business man...
Now Im coming back never heard of my status as KOS, never was sentenced or obligated to pay a fine. you are acting indiscriminately. what kind of order is this?

and I`m really loosing fun in playing the game when you act like that, perhaps I should idle out...cause it seems in real life there are less buggers then in York!!!

thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif thumbdown.gif
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Mar 6 2008, 09:04 PM

Captain

You're a member of a group that advertises killing police officers as their main aim.

Obviously, when you joined the clan, you should have noticed this and by now realised that the CP is a very effective force.

All you have to do is leave the clan, and we'll make it clear to our officers and friends that you're not to be killed.

Fines aren't really that great a deterrent in shartak, so we choose not to use them.
Frank Sinatra
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 02:01 PM

Unregistered

O.K., changed the clan. hope there won`t be any problems anymore!

cheers, Franky
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 07:04 PM

Captain

Awesome biggrin.gif
frank sinatra
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 07:16 PM

Unregistered

??? I woke up and was dead! someone called Iwashere murdered me. I hope this isn`t one of your guys!!!!!!!!!!
dunno.gif
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Mar 7 2008, 08:29 PM

Captain

not one of ours.

we'll keep an eye out for him, have a word and if needed, kick his arse.
Anakin Skywalker
Posted: Mar 10 2008, 01:10 PM

Jedi Master

Group: CP officers
Member No.: 74

Iwashere apparently is a member of Native Resistance Front.

Permission to kill. kungfu.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0328 seconds · Archive