Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

HQ, - a place to meet
Spookey
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 10:01 PM

Officer

Group: Members
Member No.: 96

Since we don't have a live channel (such as IRC or similar, unless I'm missing something) and some members seem to be able to quickly contact other members, the latest recruit to the CP, S0S, is willing to give up the back room (Tap Room) of his Bistro so we can pass on info in there. The Tap Room is located one south of the main restaurant (used to be CzEcHy's but he's been away for maybe 8 months so I've moved in).

If there is another solution, just let me know.

Cheers,

Spooks
Old Macdonald
Posted: Jan 23 2008, 11:36 PM

Farmer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 58

Didn't this forum have it's own IRC and chat box?

--------------------
user posted image

Old Macdonald had a farm, damn pirates.
Javier Sortani
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 12:39 AM

"Tabasco Tongue"

Member No.: 52

I don't know about the IRC, but KJ got angry about Zydd posting in the chat box.
Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 02:26 AM

Captain

Member No.: 62

I thought KJ removed that after i posted in there using names that looked like his smile.gif

Whatever, lexus and I use msn to chat, anything important gets passed on to 5punk, via xfire and/or the 5punk forums, depending if it's a valid target for 5punk.

Basically, we're awesome.
Lexus
Posted: Jan 24 2008, 08:19 PM

Captain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Yes, can add us all to msn if you like.

HQ bar would be okay. Sort of old CP though haha we might look insane again.

Not sure though.

To be honest with all the bad rep I'm getting at the forums, I don't know if having more buildings in York is a good thing.

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options Quick Reply

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive