zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Allies Information
Lexus
Posted: Dec 30 2007, 05:21 PM

Captain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Allies and friends may request access to our private resources here.

cthulhu
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 11:33 AM

Officer

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

Is there an area that EF members should see? If so, I request it please smile.gif

--------------------
First Mate to the 1st Derby Privateers
Lexus
Posted: Jan 2 2008, 11:55 AM

Captain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Hiya.

The CP is local to York, so I'm not sure how much benefit the EF would get out of our quiet areas.

I suppose if ever someone is visiting and ever wanted to be a temp member of the CP or something. Not sure that happens often though.

I imagine the sort of things that would come up would be better dealt with in PM or messenger or something or just public board.

cthulhu
Posted: Jan 6 2008, 06:01 PM

Officer

Group: Members
Member No.: 100

QUOTE (Lexus @ Jan 2 2008, 11:55 AM)
Hiya.

The CP is local to York, so I'm not sure how much benefit the EF would get out of our quiet areas.

I suppose if ever someone is visiting and ever wanted to be a temp member of the CP or something. Not sure that happens often though.

I imagine the sort of things that would come up would be better dealt with in PM or messenger or something or just public board.

Hey there,

I agree with all your points there Lexus. EF members visiting York would probably not require a separate thread or such. We'll see how the future goes smile.gif

--------------------
First Mate to the 1st Derby Privateers
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options Quick Reply

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0565 seconds · Archive