zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 13 2008, 10:58 PM

Captain

Group: Members
Member No.: 24

Also FYI:

The Defender Corps of York

We're a new faction in York, our only goal at the moment is to clean out the med hut and stabilize everything in there, but hopefully we will branch out from that. We're not taking anything away from the Colonial Police, and hopefully we can work together.

Speak to me in game or join up at our forums.
Lexus
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 06:19 AM

Captain

Group: Admin
Member No.: 75

Have fun Bungle person.

Not trying any of that YC coalition stuff again though.

We just play nice by each other's rules and love each other I think.

Just share enemies sometimes, drinks most of the time, and sometimes we can share HTKL in a non sexual way.

Here to kill lacuna.
Posted: Apr 14 2008, 06:25 AM

Captain

Member No.: 62

QUOTE (Lexus @ Apr 14 2008, 04:19 AM)
Just share enemies sometimes, drinks most of the time, and sometimes we can share HTKL in a non sexual way.

Dammit!
Mr. Bungle
Posted: Apr 15 2008, 02:39 AM

Captain

Member No.: 24

That's all I'm interested in, not politics. All I'm looking to do is make life hard for a laughable criminal fraternity that can't even stage an attack without making a bunch of zerg accounts, and I think we can do a good job of that together.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  Quick Reply

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0455 seconds · Archive