Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Colonial Police. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

joef1day is not "Blame Josef", Clarification
joef1day
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 03:00 PM

Unregistered

Greetings,

I'm joef1day, a target of the Colonial Police. I'm not going to defend myself for killing czech1 several times, that's another post for another time. I'm only here to clarify that I'm not the alias "Blame Josef" as is described in my list of offenses. Blame Josef is a tool that needs to get erased.

"If you gotta kill me, kill me for the right reason."

Later
Zydd Soral
Posted: Sep 19 2006, 04:29 PM

Traitor

Group: Members
Member No.: 13

Alright, looks like we got the wrong guy. I still think Josef is Eli Jenkins, though.
joef1day
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 03:35 PM

Unregistered

Most wanted joef1day here again. Now I see in your wiki that I've been executed. Imagine my suprise when I found out. Alas I am still alive and well, please look at my profile to see that the only person who has killed me is mutual enemy "half way there".
perma_guest
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 06:40 PM

Captain

Group: CP officers
Member No.: 14

Why do you and czech1 have this personal feud?
joef1day
Posted: Sep 20 2006, 08:49 PM

Unregistered

Well it all started one day, I'm in York minding my own business. I login and see czech1 said to me something like, "Later Joe." He killed me with the next action. One of "Yorks Finest" PKs me? Kinda weak. Days later czech1 kill me again and he says, "Joe I thought I got rid of you."

So, I killed him twice. That just made us even, I wanted to make sure he got that point so I killed him two more times, with some smug remarks added like he did to me. On the fourth time I wrote an explanation on the Tavern wall. His reply was that I was liar, a child and questioned my sexuality. I don't appreciate being called a liar, so from then on the beat down was on untill he apologized.

Next he accused me of being the jackass who's writing "Blame Josef" on everything. I hate that guy and that fact I'm getting blamed for it pisses me off anymore.

Finally your most wanted says I've been executed, well not the case and I'm guessing he's the one that started that lie.

What annoys me the most he's supposed to be a Police Officer and should be above PKing players that don't start trouble.

So here I am living my Shartak life as a renegade.
joef1day
perma_guest
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 01:29 PM

Captain

Kjendlie, will you sort this out?
Kjendlie
Posted: Sep 21 2006, 05:39 PM

Captain

Member No.: 2

joef1day, if there was any mistakes in the past commited against you, we sincerely apologize. I hope you can abandon your feud with czech1 and we can all move on from this silliness.

Since you seem committed to fighting PKers, perhaps you might even want to join the CP? smile.gif

--------------------
A loyal officer of the Colonial Police.
eminem1
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 01:42 AM

Officer

Member No.: 15

I'V FOUND WHO'S WRITING 'BLAME JOSEF'! Black Breath! He's a pirate, he ran into my HQ (i was online) Writ 'Blame josef' and then swore at me, i'm gonna hunt him down!
czech1
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 02:27 AM

Unregistered

stop killing me and ill stop killing you. and trust me, im not the only one who believes its you writing everything. i dont really feel like saying until you do, so you first, i like being an asshole.
czech1
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 02:27 AM

Unregistered

i dont feel like saying sorry until you do*..

tired.
Kjendlie
Posted: Sep 22 2006, 04:30 AM

Captain

czech1 and joef1day, why dont you register? why post as guests.. if you post as guests, people can easily impersonate you, and you wont have access to PM system or the members protected forum (czech1)

--------------------
joef1day
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 02:35 AM

Unregistered

So your fearless leader issued an apology to me and we had a truce for about a week. Lo and behold kjendie PK'd me today. Kinda suprised, kinda not. Expected a little more from the Capt of the fake police who earlier suggested I join the force

If this is about me clipping Che today, well he PK'd me thinking I was the "blame Josef" guy. I got screen captures of both events. Oh well, I guess it's back on.
Zydd Soral
Posted: Oct 4 2006, 03:27 AM

Traitor

Member No.: 13

I love how people always throw around the words "Fake" and "Corrupted" as soon as there is a misunderstanding.
Kjendlie
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 02:20 AM

Captain

joef1day, for an innocent person who is not a sockpuppet of Eli Jenkins, you sure like to attack the CP and use the words corrupt & fake! laugh.gif

--------------------
joef1day
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 02:52 PM

Unregistered

First off, no idea who Eli Jenkins is. Second, I've never used the word 'corrupt,' there is plenty for you guys to get pissy with me about you don't need to make stuff up. As far as using the word, 'fake' well you're not really police at best you're a militia. FYI I plan on starting the Shartak Bureau of Investigations. The SBI will supercede all local police forces so feel free to disband.

On the bright side kjendlie really is dead, walked right into the Colonial Police Deptartment and shot him up. Will probably end up doing it again.
themalice
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 03:28 PM

Takes 3 Yorkmen to take me down. My ego is in heaven.

Member No.: 18

QUOTE (joef1day @ Oct 6 2006, 12:52 PM)
First off, no idea who Eli Jenkins is.  Second, I've never used the word 'corrupt,' there is plenty for you guys to get pissy with me about you don't need to make stuff up.  As far as using the word, 'fake' well you're not really police at best you're a militia.  FYI I plan on starting the Shartak Bureau of Investigations.  The SBI will supercede all local police forces so feel free to disband.

On the bright side kjendlie really is dead, walked right into the Colonial Police Deptartment and shot him up.  Will probably end up doing it again.

Since I'm a criminal, I'm allowed to post freely, here, right?

Joe, here you are saying they're at best a militia, and here you go talking about making the SBI. Let me tell you something...

My clan, the Mercenary's Guild, is raiding York right now. No clan has ever given us this much trouble for anything in the past. The CP outshoots all the others combined, with the exceptions of kills performed by randoms who don't like the number of Yorkmen killed in our profiles. When you get together a group like the CP, feel free to talk, but right now you're just one person with an idea.

On the other hand, you probably have the manpower to beat the Order of Patriots, though.

Edit: If I'm not supposed to be here, tell me and I'll stick to the MG boards. smile.gif
I'm on your side in this, especially if he's really going to start the "SBI."

--------------------
user posted image
Kjendlie
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 04:07 PM

Captain

QUOTE (joef1day @ Oct 6 2006, 12:52 PM)
First off, no idea who Eli Jenkins is.

Oh, really? wink.gif wink.gif

--------------------
Kjendlie
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 04:09 PM

Captain

QUOTE (themalice @ Oct 6 2006, 01:28 PM)
Since I'm a criminal, I'm allowed to post freely, here, right?

Edit: If I'm not supposed to be here, tell me and I'll stick to the MG boards. smile.gif
I'm on your side in this, especially if he's really going to start the "SBI."

Anyone can post anywhere on these forums

--------------------
joef1day
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 05:19 PM

New Recruit

Member No.: 21

The SBI comment was sarcasm you half-wit.
perma_guest
Posted: Oct 6 2006, 08:59 PM

Captain

funny i could have sworn the last person to kill joef was raffles, a merc
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

LINKS
Shartak CP wiki-page Official Shartak forum Eastern Federation forum Royal Expedition forum MG13 gang's forum Imperial Privateers forum

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0640 seconds · Archive