zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to ChartistsUnited. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Message Board
Hc
Posted: Sep 10 2007, 08:53 PM

King of Activist

Group: Admin Mod
Member No.: 3

I will be posting all my postings in the new ChartistsUnited Forum. See you there.

http://www.chartistsunited.com/forum/index.php

Hc
Posted: Nov 29 2006, 08:12 PM

King of Activist

I will be away till end of next week, so will not be updating any chart. Market is getting tricky now, trade with care.

Bye.
Hc
Posted: Jul 21 2006, 08:41 PM

King of Activist

"这是健康的调整。"
"我宁可要不健康的暴涨。"

"This is just a healthy correction."
"I prefer unhealthy rally."

Hc
Posted: Apr 22 2006, 04:11 PM

King of Activist

I will be away for 1 week plus, unlikely to have internet access. So I will not be updating charts for a while, you guys trade well OK :) .

Bye.

This post has been edited by Hc on Apr 22 2006, 04:14 PM
Hc
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 06:43 PM

King of Activist

Since I was asked similar question repeatedly, I might as well post my answer (as at now) here:

How do you pick up counters that have potential?

There are many ways.

Some are picked up from scanning using metastock explorer (using different indicators, methods etc) , some are from my basic FA, some are from FA/comment of other people, some from tip off, some from question asked by others to me, some by question asked by others to others, some from newspaper news, some from broker reports, some come from my inspiration with reading investment related books/articles/activities, some come from my inspiration when reading non investment related books/articles/activities, etc. Some will trigger analysis/buy sell immediately, some will trigger later.
Hc
Posted: Nov 23 2005, 11:47 PM

King of Activist

I will be away for a week without internet acess; you people here make yourself happy and profitable while I am away. Bye.
osiris
Posted: Oct 9 2005, 12:39 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 662

thanks alot for the insight.

Nowadays all sorts of taxes can add up to or more than the airfares... B)
thus it's seems the longer the journey overseas the more "worth" it is. by stretching the dollar.
Hc
Posted: Oct 9 2005, 02:14 AM

King of Activist

What is the best time of year to visit?

Depends on you preference and your itineraries.

For me, I like cooling weather and a slow pace trip, so I avoid their summer (late Nov). I also heard their the flies are quite bad during summer. During Mar - Sept, the temperature is very pleasing, good for out door activities. The only draw back is, their sun set quit early; at 6 pm there, it can be as dark as our 8 pm. This may restrict the hours you can have in outdoors. The problem is compounded in the fact that WA is quite wide spread, so if you need to drive long distance and you are not familiar with the road, the hours can get even shorter if you do not wish to drive in darkness.

If you main activities is around the town area and not much outdoor, or you have package tour the drive you around, then it does not matter that much.

As for air fair, I think the cheapest is Asia Air, which touch down at Perth International airport after mid night. If you don't like this odd hour, than you have to hunt for other airlines. Do check out various promotional packages, frights with or without accommodation and adjust your travelling time, it can save you a bundle.

See if you wish to go free and easy (my preferred) or package tour, and consider tagging an extension to make use of the opportunity while you are there because nowadays there are fuel tax, security tax and ??? tax which can add up to quite a sum.

Hope this helps.
Hc
Posted: Oct 7 2005, 08:42 AM

King of Activist

osiris:

These few days have some personal matters need to attend. Will do a proper reply later.

osiris
Posted: Oct 6 2005, 01:29 PM

Member No.: 662

Hi HC, seen your post of WA

Thinking of going.
What the best time of yr to visit there?
thought on budget, whats the cheapest airfare available? or packages?

tks. ;)
Hc
Posted: Jun 4 2005, 04:09 PM

King of Activist

I will be alway for 2 weeks and not likely to have forum access. You people enjoy your stay here make tones of money. Bye. :)
Ironguru
Posted: Apr 26 2005, 01:03 PM

Member No.: 248

HC

i would like to ask you something but i can email you.

Hope to hear from you.
Hc
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 12:13 PM

King of Activist

Welcome on board Atry.

If you wish to post in stock thread, drop me a line.

I had received your email, will reply separately.

Wish you profitable trading.
Arty
Posted: Feb 15 2005, 10:09 AM

Member No.: 102

Hi Hc ,

How is the going ?
See your mailbox . I have just drop you a mail .

This post has been edited by Arty on Feb 15 2005, 10:09 AM
Hc
Posted: Jan 26 2005, 06:48 PM

King of Activist

Reserve this space for some personal conversation
« Next Oldest | HC Homepage | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0656 seconds · Archive