skin "Blood Tech" created by Nemesis Prime, Exclusive For InkDrop Styles

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Castleofcastlevania/Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

In Your Face Dracula!, Bang! Here's me :)
:)zerostrike
Posted: Jun 22 2010, 06:57 PM

peasant

Group: Members
Member No.: 18

Hm.. Oh.! That's right i've collected all castlevania games 4 da ds (well there's only 3 of 'em). But what the heck! I also own Simon's quest and Dracula X (japanese version). I've beaten every 4 da ds but not the other ones sad.gif yea that's right i'm born 10th november 1996. And i'm from finland (hejja soumi) heh.. I'm the class clown.. well i used to be now i'm more of the joker or sumthing. And that's pretty much it.. Except for the fact that i need help for simon's quest smile.gif thpsx-castlevania-death.gif

--------------------
If nothing is alright.. Then go home and beat something in castlevania smile.gif
:)Snakethoot
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 05:58 PM

VampireHunter

Group: CVCModerator
Member No.: 8

Hi!

That's cool to see young people interested in Castlevania, I hope my children will grown up knowing the awesomeness of those games lol... If they don't I'll have to... you know... impale them with a stick or something... just kidding! I would juste decapitate them biggrin.gif

Anyway, welcome to the forum!

--------------------
From this day on, the Snakethoot clan will hunt the night!!!
:)DarkPrinceAlucard
Posted: Jun 28 2010, 11:27 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

welcome to the forum Dracula5.gif
hope you enjoy your stay laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
The Dark Prince
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4555 seconds | Archive