skin "Blood Tech" created by Nemesis Prime, Exclusive For InkDrop Styles

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Castleofcastlevania/Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Juste Belmont, Simon's Grandson
:)DarkPrinceAlucard
Posted: Mar 6 2010, 06:49 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

user posted image
Juste Belmont is the primary protagonist in Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance and grandson to Simon Belmont. In 1748, he entered Dracula's castle with his ally Maxim Kischine to locate the remaining relics of Dracula and save his friend Lydie Erlanger. He wears his bracelet, as does Maxim his own, and carries the "Vampire Killer" whip. Juste is an exceptional spellcaster due to the Belnades blood running through his veins, and his abilities are considered prodigious among his fellow family members. Juste received the Vampire Killer when he was only 16

--------------------
user posted image
The Dark Prince
:)Trevor
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 11:16 PM

peasant

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

I really liked the game, even people talking so bad about this one. It's kinda easy as everyone know (Dracula is ridiculess), but it's really fun, has a great story involved and playing as Maxim is nice ^^
And also I'm a big fan of Juste, which almost always no one remebers...

--------------------
Hurt, not dead.
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 11:24 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Trevor @ Mar 12 2010, 04:16 AM)
I really liked the game, even people talking so bad about this one. It's kinda easy as everyone know (Dracula is ridiculess), but it's really fun, has a great story involved and playing as Maxim is nice ^^
And also I'm a big fan of Juste, which almost always no one remebers...

i do have to admit that despit Juste being the first "canon" belmont to develop item crashes through his spell casting apility from syhpa's part of his bloodline he is still overlooked as a great belmont.
i guess he just can't seem to measure up to the likes of
Richter "who is the second most popular belmont"
Simon "who is the original star and most popular"
Trevor "who was the first to beat Dracula and has been referenced in many games"
and
Leon "who unlocked the power and developed the VP and is the first known belmont"
but atleast he was included in the greatest 5 attack from CVPOR laugh.gif
that does mean something i guess biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
The Dark Prince
:)Snakethoot
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 06:21 PM

VampireHunter

Group: CVCModerator
Member No.: 8

He looks so much like Alucard that it makes you wonder about the canon/non-canon story with Sonia... I mean... when you see Juste it makes sense to me... Trevor%2520nodding%2520and%2520shaking%2520head.gif

--------------------
From this day on, the Snakethoot clan will hunt the night!!!
Posted: Jun 28 2010, 12:24 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

QUOTE (Snakethoot @ Jun 23 2010, 11:21 PM)
He looks so much like Alucard that it makes you wonder about the canon/non-canon story with Sonia... I mean... when you see Juste it makes sense to me...  Trevor%2520nodding%2520and%2520shaking%2520head.gif

yea i always wondered the same thing myself happy.gif

ps.
also check your inbox dude wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
The Dark Prince
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2686 seconds | Archive