CASTANET ISLAND
Welcome to Light of the Harvest Moon! We are a Harvest Moon based RP forum set on Castanet Island. We have dozens of canon characters from all the games to pick from, but you can always make your own character as well. Feel free to look around our forums and see what insanity the members have been up too.

Slowly, the snow has melted away and the green grass has been poking it's way up. Flowers have begun blooming again, the trees are leafing, and the fish are swimming. However, the entire island is still not at ease. With the continued search for the missing Harvest Sprites, some of the villagers run around frantic worried about what will happen to the island if they don't find all of the sprites. Also, some villagers have noticed that the sea seems...different. Not as gentle as it used to be. However, not that many villagers are worried about it now though. Is it an omen of things to come?

SPRING Y2
5th-11th

Male:Female
47:54
Upcoming Dates
New Years Festival-ONGOING
Flower Festival- Spring 15th
Goddess Festival- Spring 26th

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Light of the Harvest Moon. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) ADD REPLY:NEW TOPIC:NEW POLL:

Sophie's Doodles, mhmyah.
Sophie
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 11:02 PM

Unregistered

So, I'll be posting all of my HM doodles here to share with you guys. : D
Hopefully most of them including you all. :]
I doodle...a lot.

This is basically how I pictured Adelaide getting to know Skye;
user posted image
: D

aaannndd here's a quick diddley of Adelaide and Cerise I made when I was bored. :]
user posted image

...and I drew Mint....
user posted image
Yes. This is what comes into mind when I think of Mint.
A green mint.
..not even a mint pen. Just a green mint. D;

More to come~
Akida_Wolf
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 11:23 PM

Group: Farmer
Member No.: 25

Daw they're such cute little doodles! I love the mint one so much and the Adelaide and Skye one maid me giggle. :3 cute can't wait to see more.
Serendipity
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 11:36 PM

let the {r a i n } fall

Group: Hero
Member No.: 1

Adelaide: You're so CONCEITED D<

Skye: Does that mean you think I'm hot ;3?

Adelaide: .... D<

Skye: <3

Yes. Pretty much how it'll eventually go most likely xD

On the art itself - I love the freshness of it. Simple, clean, cute. It's adorable. Perfect for a comic style.
Sophie
Posted: Jun 25 2010, 11:46 PM

Unregistered

X3 D'aww, thanks guys! I really appreciate the positive feedback. :] It makes my heart feel happeh<3
I actually do the art quite messily. xD Short, choppy lines is where it's at, yo'.
Thankye allllll~ :D
Akida_Wolf
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 06:25 AM

Is it originally tablet drawn or pencil drawn? I have a tablet but I don't have the hang of free hand drawing on it yet.
Sophie
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 10:03 AM

Unregistered

They're all fully tablet drawn - me and little Jeff have been together for quite a few years now. x3
...yes, I named my tablet Jeff.
My old best friend gave it to my for my birthday in 7th grade, I believe. Or was it 8th? Iono.
Yeah, it takes some getting used to. I'm still not that great with it - I used to be better, but my pen broke and I had to stop 'til I got a new one. >_>
The Mint Pen
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 11:34 AM

Unregistered

AWWWWWW. *huggles Sophie*

I'm glad that I come across as a big, happy mint instead of a whip snapping tyrant.
Do I have your permission to use that as an avatar at some point?

Additionally, Skye and Adelaide, xD. It's easy to picture sky being like that.

I really love how you draw too Sophie, like Serendipity said it's really simple and clean. And SO cute!
Sophie
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 12:17 PM

Unregistered

XD D'awwwww, of course!! :3 You can use it however you like!
My imagination pictures people very strangely. :p Though I could never picture you as a tyrant. xD

Thank you so much! :] they're pretty crude drawings in my opinion, but I'm super duper happy that you guys think so highly of them! *fuzzy feelings inside x3*
Akida_Wolf
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 01:38 PM

Lol Jeff the tablet, that's cool! I thought they were tablet drawn but didn't want to assume. :3 much love to even the crude drawings as you call them.
NALASAURUS
Posted: Jun 26 2010, 06:15 PM

rawr i'm a monster

Member No.: 26

i love your doodles. they're clean, simple, fresh and just so darn adorable.

i'm so jealous >.<
Sophie
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 01:36 AM

Unregistered

D'awww thank youuu bothh X3
Much loves to you<3

Adelaide and Skye bought the farm.
user posted image

Have you ever wondered how Castanet Valley gets electricity without any power lines?
user posted image
Yeah. That's how.

Thank you Mint for the Harvest Sprite idea. XD
Serendipity
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 02:23 AM

let the {r a i n } fall

Member No.: 1

Those two are going to be so horribly, horribly lost and confused with the farm.

Skye: *playing with a hoe* Look, look, look! It's...! ... It's a cool thing!

Adelaide: ... |<

Skye: *beams happily* And this! It holds water in it! Hey, maybe... *begins to do something that should cause worry to anyone with half a brain*

Adelaide: ... |<

Skye: Ahaha! I've made it - the Ultimate Cool Thing! *holds up the hoe, which has the watering can tied to the metal piece* This can totally be used for something~

Adelaide: I don't get you |< *ditches*

Skye: =3?
bee
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 09:49 AM

don't question my oldbag and miles shipping.

Member No.: 4

Oh gosh, these are awesome, adorable, and hilarious. <333 I REQUEST THE MEETING OF ONE OF MY CHARACTERS WITH YOUR ADELAIDE IN A DRAWING YES PLZ (MAYBE)
Sophie
Posted: Jun 27 2010, 11:16 AM

Unregistered

XD XD XD
Oddly, I can see that working a little. You know, till the ground, plant the seeds, then move your hoe to the side and it gets watered... Though it probably wouldn't work. xD
I can't wait til the farm gets set up. This is gonna be fun. X)

Yesyes! I already have doodle ideas for Adelaide and Denny, and maybe a little animation for Adelaide and Cliff! I'd draw it now, but I cut my ring and pinky finger on some barbed wire yesterday.
Surprisingly, it's quite hard to draw without them. No support. D,:
Sophie
Posted: Jun 30 2010, 11:11 PM

Unregistered

Adelaide meets Denny.
...and Popper.
user posted image

In honor of somehow winning the best pairing of the month without actually being a couple<3 x3
user posted image
Neverhappenedbutyaknow c:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  ADD REPLY:NEW TOPIC:NEW POLL:

QUICK LINKS

CHATTER

STAFF

SPOTLIGHT
TBD

AFFILATE
HM Affiliates
Harvest DreamsHarvest Moon Meadow! Adelaide Village

Vote for LoHM!
RPGD CATEGORY :: FANDOMRPF Topsite

Credits
Sidebar: Dana @ RCR
Header: Mimmy @ RCR
Coding Help: RCR
Skin: Vagrant @ Caution! 2.0 Background: The Inspiration Gallery

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.7823 seconds | Archive
RPG-D The RPG Collection Zireling KingdomShayz'renth and Beyond > Roleplay FeverCaprice of Dusk
058 skin by nena.luna.serena of BP, RCR, RPGU.