Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Cruzer Picnic Spring 2012
cindyzinaz
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 04:09 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,802

What an awesome day!

We had lots of great conversstion, good food and wonderful weather, and lots of sweet birdies, but what we didn't have was eagles sad.gif Very brief sightings early in the day, that was it.

But, there were lots of huggie.gif and great conversation of eagle antics, past and present huggie.gif

THANK YOU for those that shared their Earth Day with Bear and I. And we're looking forward to our Catalina tour even more after hearing some of your experieces, and all those food tips for our time on Catalina Yummy.gif We appreciate your Cruzer friendship!
iggle
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 04:30 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,469

Back home after a day up at Casitas with a great bunch of Cruzers! (of course they're great --- they're Cruzers! laugh.gif )

Linda - thanks for setting up camp for us bright and early so we got our usual primo spot. huggie.gif Vicki, thanks for the ride up... huggie.gif

JoJo - Thank you for the loan of your flash card when I forgot mine (DUH). wacko.gif As soon as I figure out how to format the card so I can see the pictures on the computer, I'll get it back to you pronto. huggie.gif

Jo, Brad & Julie, Dave & Jann (and Baby) - it always impresses me that some of you drive so far to hang out with a bunch of crazy eagle fanatics. Oh yeah - you fall into that category too, huh!? tongue.gif Patti, JoJo - always good to see the more local out-of-towners too! huggie.gif

And of course Cindy & Bear - thanks for setting up this get-together and have a wonderful first tour on Catalina! huggie.gif

JoJo
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 05:47 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,329

Had a wonderful time at Castaic today. Great weather, great scenery, great food, but most of all, Great company huggie.gif . Loved seeing all of you again.

Cindy/Bear, Thank you for suggesting it. Had a really good time.
summer818
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:16 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 591

What a fabulous day with great friends. Tthank you Cindy & Bear for sharing your day and birthday cake with us. Have a fabulous tour. Eat your way through Catalina. Great place for breakfast is Jacks or Sally's Waffles. Thank you everyone who traveled near and far. huggie.gif Yummy.gif
silveregal
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 06:46 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 690

biggrin.gif So glad you all had a great time today. Be safe in your travels. huggie.gif
cindyzinaz
Posted: Apr 22 2012, 09:37 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,802

« Next Oldest | A-49 Cruzers' Events | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0481 seconds | Archive