Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Are You In The A To Z Yet?, New Biography Submissions.
Cumbrian
Posted: Jan 6 2007, 09:33 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 63

Hello Everyone!

This is a new thread, that I have started for New members, or Current members, who are not yet in the Forum Members' Biographies ...... A to Z Pinned and Closed Threads.

If you are interested in participating, please post your Bio, here in this thread, and if you have a photograph, post it too.

Should you need assistance in posting your photograph, please go to the Tech Thread .... found in the What are your questions? Forum .... Page 1 .... How To Post Photographs .... gives you helpful hints.
Here is the link to the page ........

http://z7.invisionfree.com/CHIL_EagleCAM/i...wtopic=352&st=0

OR.... you can contact me by either a PM ... Personal Message ... or an e-mail, and I will be delighted to assist you and add your Bio/Photo to the A to Z thread.

Please keep this thread clear of all other posts .... it is only for New members ..... Or..... Current members that have not yet submitted a biography and a photograph, for the A to Z Threads.
« Next Oldest | All About Us Who Watch | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2304 seconds | Archive