Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Chat - Thursday, February 23, 2012, Congrats Wray and K-82!
catM
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 02:28 AM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,495

user posted image
catM
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 02:34 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,495

EggFace.gif EggFace.gif more eggs yesterday! Cartwheel-ani.gif Cartwheel-ani.gif Cartwheel-ani.gif

Prayers for Mina and all in need. Thanks Katie for the update.

I need to get ready to go for the fistulagram. Have a wonderful day, all. wavey.gif
petra
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 03:18 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 38

MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO MOJO CATM...........

huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif
jeannec
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 04:34 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 929

catM - huggie.gif Xfingers.gif
Ýrn
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:05 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,960

Good morning

Hi Catm, hope for a good result for you today. huggie.gif huggie.gif
maria dk
Ýrn
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:06 AM

Advanced Member

It's easier to make screenshot than a real good photography. Some years ago we buyed a diascope for to watch birds and buyed an adapter to make some photos, it's sounds easy, but we never got a succeed with it. I am really impressed the picture the biologists getting for all there updatets

I know it's difficult to make a good photo. There are so many beautifil photos some one of you has made and share them here on the forum, thank you so much for sharing them. wavey.gif
have a nice day
Ýrn
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 05:12 AM

Advanced Member

And maybe some of you have time to answer me, if it's possible? whistling.gif

February 21 I uploaded two of the same photos and thought one is enough. I removed one and I have not put this extra photo in to the album, but the other one was in the album at Photobucket. When I deleted this extra photo it also slipped from the obs forum. I do not understand it; there was one of these two photos still in Photobucket album.
I'm doing something wrong, the Photobucket constant freezes up for me or are constantly advertising up and stops the upload.
When I take a photo, I open an album in the PC, then open my Photobucket and than the album, and uploaded this photo to this album. When I upload photos to the forum I have to repeat the whole process again for each photo. How can I make it faster and how can I upload multiple images at the same time?
At the four-web-cam side, there is no date and time, so it is difficult to specify the precise time of observation. When I open each cam separately there is datum and time, but last year there were always at one time an hour difference in what the cam was viewing and what people wrote on the observation side. How can I get the right Pacific Time?
It would be nice if someone could give me an answer. Blush.gif
Thank you
Maria dk
lmorton2001
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:12 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,166

catM I will be thinking of you today and sending Cruzer mojo! I hope your procedure goes well and that the results are good. huggie.gif
Naturegal
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:28 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15

QUOTE (lmorton2001 @ Feb 23 2012, 09:12 AM)
catM I will be thinking of you today and sending Cruzer mojo! I hope your procedure goes well and that the results are good. huggie.gif

DITTO Xfingers.gif huggie.gif
Naturegal
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:32 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 15

NEST NEWS............

user posted image user posted image
SEQUOYAH..................................................................................ALCOA....................

user posted image user posted image
OZARKS....................................................................................DECORAH...............

BLACKWATER...................user posted image
adklaurie
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:41 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 691

user posted image

Good Morning Cruzers. This is what 7 inches of very wet heavy snow looks like. This is more snow than we've had all winter blink.gif blink.gif More to come tonight another "significant" snow storm coming through tonight into tomorrow afternoon. A little mojo would be good, for a snow day for me please. biggrin.gif ROFL_sm.gif

Jill my driver is really good at driving in the snow - even with his eyes closed. ROFL_sm.gif ROFL_sm.gif

CatM - Thinking of you today. huggie.gif huggie.gif

Maria - the code that you copy and paste from your photobucket account here to add your pictures, links to your photobucket account. If you delete a picture - it breaks the link, so you also delete it from this forum as well. huggie.gif huggie.gif

Congrats to Wray and K-82 - two eggs. yahoo.gif yahoo.gif EggFace.gif EggFace.gif

Gotta get back to work now. wavey.gif wavey.gif
petra
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 06:43 AM

Advanced Member

WOOOOOOOW LAURIE SO BEAUTYFULL TO SEE BUT BE CAREFULL WHEN YOU MUST GO THROUGH THE SNOW DRIVING HOME BTW HOW IS YOUR DH DOING ????

huggie.gif huggie.gif huggie.gif
wrightflyer
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 07:01 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 670

Good morning all. As George says, "doctor dash" today for DH (just a short visit). But probably won't be able to check in until tonight.

I try to keep up on what's happening on Chat, but that's as far as I can get. sad.gif

CAT - We went to a music venue the other day for Terry Smith. He has one song that I absolutely love. It's called "I can't fix it..... but I know someone who can". My good wishes go with you today. I'm sure they will make you comfortable for the procedure.

DH had a toothache the other day and we scheduled an appt. with our dentist. After the x-ray was taken, he came in and sat down to look at it. Said, "That's not good". Then he said, "I've got good news and bad news. What do you want first?" DH said, "Give me the good news, and just forget about the bad stuff." tongue.gif The Dr. said, two choices: 1. Root canal and crown, or 2. Pull the tooth. He said it was an easy fix. We said "Fix it". (It can always be pulled. If you can save a tooth, by all means do it!) It is a lower front inciser(?) or eye tooth. Easy access. He found a clear afternoon, and we have his undivided attention and appt. made.

Last year DH had a top front tooth that was a little out of alignment and turning dark. He had the same thing done, and he has his million dollar smile back!

Exciting that eggs are appearing in our nests! Looking forward to the nest being found for our (previous) PH pair!

Have a great day everyone!
petra
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 07:09 AM

Advanced Member

Xfingers.gif Xfingers.gif Xfingers.gif Xfingers.gif MARTI AND SUCCESS huggie.gif
marshaz
Posted: Feb 23 2012, 07:25 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 640

user posted image

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY! NOT TO PUT A DAMPER ON EVERYBODY'S SPIRITS, BUT THIS IS HEAVY ON MY HEART THIS MORNING.

IN MEMORY OF 7 MARINES THAT WERE KILLED IN A TRAINING INCIDENT IN ARIZONA. I WONDER HOW MANY TIMES EACH ONE HAD BEEN TO AFGHANISTAN OR IRAQ ONLY TO DIE IN AN ACCIDENT AT HOME. crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif crying.gif 7 CRYING FACES FOR EACH ONE THAT DIED.
« Next Oldest | Daily Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (6) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0914 seconds | Archive