Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to CHIL EagleCAM. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Santa Rosa Island Update, February 21-28, 2012
SoCal Lady
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 04:06 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 418

DON and KIM--Thank you for taking us along on your exciting excursions!!! SANTA ROSA EAGLES everywhere!!!! Fabulous sight!!! The Bull Elephant Seals gave you quite a show too. applause.gif
Sara Oh
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:50 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 175

Spectacular update! Thank you so much!
KarenTX
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 05:56 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,496

So happy to see Braveheart and Karana spending time together! Interesting to see several untagged eagles showing up in the islands too!

What a fabulous report! I enjoyed it very much. The pictures are wonderful.
Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

Take Care!
Patti
Posted: Feb 29 2012, 07:00 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 84

Wonderful news & great photos. Looks like those elephant seals (or whatever they are) know how to Yippee.gif party too. What a happy lot!

Have to go back and read it a second time and thank you so much for all the great eagle photos!
Artsy Mom
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 05:07 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,026

What a great update this week yahoo.gif

Looks like you were at the right place at the right time Don. How serendipitous to see both Braveheart (A68) and his little sister Karana (A74). Love all the great Camera_Bug.gif Camera_Bug.gif 's and the awesome find of the cliff nest applause.gif applause.gif applause.gif

Picture all the eagleholics rubbing their hands together in glee at the thought of the many new hatch1.gif hatch1.gif there will be this year. Thanks for keeping us entertained and for all you are doing IWS tinyeagle.gif crew to keep track of 'our' eagles thumbUp.gif
quiltingal1
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 06:43 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,632

IWS CREW----Soooooooo glad to hear of a A68 sighting !!!! Wonder what his brother A69 is doing and where he is...2010 was my first year of watching the nests and these boys were my favorites. Nice to hear about them Cartwheel-ani.gif Cartwheel-ani.gif
Thanks for a wonderful update
Linda
lovethebabies
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 04:34 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 658

Don and Kim, thank you again for another fabulous update. It was wonderful to see pics of our PH kids! You've had a busy week so really appreciate you taking the time for a fun report! Be safe! huggie.gif
LucyM
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 09:08 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 2,589

I have been thinking of Braveheart A 68 since, well, almost every day, wondering if he's ok, if he's happy - this update is the best news !! That picture of him soaring, proud and beautiful is the best thing I've seen in a LONG time. Thank you for an amazing update! And he's taken Karana under his wing! Words escape me. I am just so humbled by these incredible birds.
applause.gif
« Next Oldest | IWS Updates | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1149 seconds | Archive