Skin created by Kman. Find more great skins at the IF Skin Zone.

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Bubble Blowers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Things people say or do............., that wind me right up
scabard
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 01:08 PM

Bobby Moore

Group: Members
Member No.: 38

QUOTE (Stumpy @ Nov 2 2005, 09:53 AM)
Middle aged white people who use black teenagers slang.
These cunts on the radio (Sarahdfuckingcox being a prime example) who 'BIG-UP" people.
And fucking "WICKED"....fucking stop it.

next one is "PROPS" - you wait...
They want to turn us into a nation of Westwoods I tells ya!
innit. zxflipoff.gif

rolleyes.gif

Stumpy - Bad news for you I'm afraid fella.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicest...ire/4398514.stm

And I'd also like to add people that go in the "5 items or less" queue with a trolley load of stuff.

banghead.gif
StokeIrons
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 01:39 PM

Bobby Moore

Member No.: 108

jack.gif who tailgate fire engines/ambulances so they can overtake the cars that have pulled over
Gank
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 01:42 PM

Pat Holland

Member No.: 58

QUOTE (StokeIrons @ Nov 2 2005, 01:39 PM)
jack.gif who tailgate fire engines/ambulances so they can overtake the cars that have pulled over

ninja.gif Sorry mate. Didn't know people were offended by it.
Joe Hawkins E13.
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:07 PM

Frank MacAvennie

Member No.: 64

Alright then, this morning for example, I bought a writing pad in sausage.gif, I give the pad over to the shop assistant and I say thank you. She doesnt even fucking look at me, gives me my change, no fucking thank you, kiss my arse, fuck all.
I stand and look at her, hold up the queue, and repeat "thank you" in a raised voice over and over again until she responds. She looked at me said "thank you sir". I replied "there, that was easy was'nt it".

Made my blood boil, manners cost fuck all.

On reflection,"thank you SIR"?, I think she may have been taking the piss............

I've a fucking good mind to go back down there.
Stumpy
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:08 PM

Pat Holland

Member No.: 44

QUOTE (scabard @ Nov 2 2005, 01:08 PM)

Stumpy - Bad news for you I'm afraid fella.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicest...ire/4398514.stm

banghead.gif

Oh...
looks like your usual mistletoe trick at the office party will be even less succesful this year then....
user posted image
Stone Island Bon-Viveur
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:13 PM

Trevor Morley

Member No.: 113

QUOTE (Joe Hawkins E13. @ Nov 2 2005, 02:07 PM)
Alright then, this morning for example, I bought a writing pad in sausage.gif, I give the pad over to the shop assistant and I say thank you. She doesnt even fucking look at me, gives me my change, no fucking thank you, kiss my arse, fuck all.
I stand and look at her, hold up the queue, and repeat "thank you" in a raised voice over and over again until she responds. She looked at me said "thank you sir". I replied "there, that was easy was'nt it".

On reflection,"thank you SIR"?, I think she may have been taking the piss............

She may have been gobsmacked by the fact that in Greater London 2005 the job lot of 'Writing Pads' that Uncle Hassan bought, and assured her would still sell, was actually doing so......

Joe Hawkins E13.
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:16 PM

Frank MacAvennie

QUOTE (Stone Island Bon-Viveur @ Nov 2 2005, 02:13 PM)

She may have been gobsmacked by the fact that in Greater London 2005 the job lot of 'Writing Pads' that Uncle Hassan bought, and assured her would still sell, was actually doing so......

Needless to say, I will be taking my custom elsewhere when I buy my pen.
Stone Island Bon-Viveur
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:20 PM

Trevor Morley

Member No.: 113

QUOTE (Joe Hawkins E13. @ Nov 2 2005, 02:16 PM)

Bottle of ink for your Quill surely.....

Joe Hawkins E13.
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:29 PM

Frank MacAvennie

QUOTE (Stone Island Bon-Viveur @ Nov 2 2005, 02:20 PM)
QUOTE (Joe Hawkins E13. @ Nov 2 2005, 02:16 PM)

Bottle of ink for your Quill surely.....

Where can you get blotting paper these days?
Dinlow
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 02:42 PM

Bobby Moore

Member No.: 32

Things that piss me off the most is women in queue's, they stand there waiting in line with a couple of tiems in there hand, when they finally get to the front they put the items down, wait until they've all been added up then when they know how much they go routing through there hand bag, finally find there purse, then go routing through there purse and finally find the fucking ban.gifk card, "IF YOU'RE PAYING BY CARD YOU FAT CUNT HAVE IT FUCKING OUT READY" then instead of moving out the way, they put the card back in the purse the purse back in the bag etc...., cunts end of.

They are just as bad with money, you roughly know how much stuff costs so you already have the note in your hand, now them cunts, never get in a queue with women buying lunch, I wish a night with Gank on the lot of em.

But the thing that pisses me off more than anything? going to an all you can eat buffet, only to find fatman2.gif at the front of the queue.
Norwich
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 05:58 PM

Bobby Moore

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

QUOTE (Dinlow @ Nov 2 2005, 03:42 PM)
Things that piss me off the most is women in queue's, they stand there waiting in line with a couple of tiems in there hand, when they finally get to the front they put the items down, wait until they've all been added up then when they know how much they go routing through there hand bag, finally find there purse, then go routing through there purse and finally find the fucking ban.gifk card, "IF YOU'RE PAYING BY CARD YOU FAT CUNT HAVE IT FUCKING OUT READY" then instead of moving out the way, they put the card back in the purse the purse back in the bag etc...., cunts end of.

They are just as bad with money, you roughly know how much stuff costs so you already have the note in your hand, now them cunts, never get in a queue with women buying lunch, I wish a night with Gank on the lot of em.

But the thing that pisses me off more than anything? going to an all you can eat buffet, only to find fatman2.gif at the front of the queue.

laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif
claret n blue
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 06:22 PM

Phil Parkes

Member No.: 57

those fuckers who stand in the middle of the isle at tesco talking about there kids what they did on the weekend etc. i just run my trolley into them as hard as i can them.wait for the look then to fuck off to mcdonalds outside if they want to talk bollocks while im trying to get to the beer section.i fucking hate those jack.gif with a passion
cockneyreject
Posted: Nov 2 2005, 08:08 PM

Frank MacAvennie

Member No.: 235

QUOTE (douchie @ Nov 1 2005, 09:31 PM)
women with eating disorders .................... nothing worst than taking a 8 stone beauty to expensive place for some up market nosh only to sit there in horror as she scoff the lot like some demented mr creosote ( from meaning of life ) than back to your place to the sound of fingers down throat yukking it all back up

Oi,fella - Thats my avatar.Choose another!!! banghead.gif
snakie
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 09:13 AM

Neil Orr

Member No.: 151

mr hawkins............im guessing harry enfield based 'the old.gif gits' on you and that chelmsfordian mate of yours ginger midge..........cos you sure are the spitting image of them
Norwich
Posted: Nov 3 2005, 10:31 AM

Bobby Moore

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

angry.gif My missus has a mate who's old.gif man is a mare in all ways,we go out i go to the bar and buy the piss,he drinks his and just stands there angry.gif so it gets to the stage of me buying myself another and it winds me right up as i aint like that,me and her have a blazing row afterwards and i tell her thats it no more they can get Anal.gif ed i aint going out with them anymore,anyway a couple of months ago chippys brothers old.gif bint had a 40th and we all went as usual he took a drink but then did buy one back then he took another and took one off chippy and just sat there with no drink and no intention of getting within a mile of the barmaid angry.gif so i bought the piss again leaving him and his missus out(so fcuking embarrasing) but i had to make a stand and afterwards me and her had a major domestic over this cnut not shelling out,we have had major barnies since as i refuse to go out with them anymore.cnuts the lot of em angry.gif

There i am in the local supermarket and some folks just have not a fcuking clue,the times they leave their trolleys next to someone elses and block the aisle banghead.gif banghead.gif

banghead.gif Idiots who are queing up to the roundabout at the bottom of my road and block my exit banghead.gif

I need a beer transmet_lol.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.5281 seconds | Archive