InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Bad Romance Fanfics. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

WELCOME
Welcome to Bad Romance Fanfics. This is a board for me to house all of my stories and projects and for you to tell me what you think of them.

STAFF
Morgan

FAN PICKED PICK
COMING SOON!

COTM
Photobucket

CHATTERBOX

AFFILIATES

Affiliate with Us!

Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR
Graphics by Emily

REPLY    TOPIC    POLL  

Heaven Can Wait, AU JoLivia, JasLivia, and CarLiv
Bad Romance!?
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 07:02 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

What would happen if one day your life was taken away and you were given a second chance? Would you continue to live the life you lead or would you change it for another one?

With Johnny's sudden "death", he is given a second chance at life but has to make a decision between living out the remainder of his previous life with Olivia, or choosing a new life for Olivia should he die.

Rated M for mature content
Disclaimer: I own nothing but this story. All characters appear courtesy of ABC and the creative *and not-so-creative* minds behind GH.
Dedication: This story is dedicated to Brandy and Daphne who, without their creative minds, this story would've never been written and we wouldn't be wondering "What if?"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

user posted image
© Jessica

CHAPTER ONE
The Beginning Of The End

Everything was white, too white. The kind of white that made you sick if you stared at it for too long. It shouldn’t be like this. Johnny should be laying on the ground, blood pooling around him. He should be in pain, but he felt nothing.

The hallway seemed to drag on as Johnny made his way down it. He finally made it to the end and stood in front of a door. Before he could even think about opening it, the door swung open on its hinges.

“Hello John,” Claudia smiled at him, dressed head to toe in white.

“What happened to me?” Johnny asked his sister.

“You were blowing off some steam and where going way too fast around a curve when your car went over an embankment,” Claudia told him, a lone tear streaming down her cheek.

“Am I dead?” he asked, not really sure that he wanted to know the truth.

“No,” she told him, wiping the tear away.

“Then where am I?”

“Purgatory.”

“Where’s Olivia? Is she okay?” John asked frantically, finally remembering that Olivia was with him in the car. John cursed as he thought about what might’ve happened to her. He could’ve taken Dante’s mother away from him. He could have ended up killing the one woman he had ever truly loved.

“Olivia is fine. When your car flipped, your side received most of the impact. Olivia walked away with only a few cuts and bruises,” Claudia told him.

“She’s okay,” Johnny breathed a sigh of relief. Olivia was okay no thanks to him. He could’ve ended her life and she would’ve never known how much she truly meant to him.

“John, there is a reason I’m here,” Claudia told her younger brother.

“Am I going to die?”

“That is up to you. It’s my job to show you what could possibly happen. But I can’t do that until you’re ready,” Claudia said. Johnny looked over at her. He understood what she was saying. This was his life and he had to choose what was going to happen.

“I’m ready,” he told her. Claudia took his hand and the room changed. Johnny was now looking at his motionless body laying on a hospital bed.

“Before the journey can begin, you have to see this,” Claudia told him.

Johnny looked beside the bed to see Olivia holding his body’s hand and crying softly.

“Liv,” he said and tried to touch her shoulder.

“John, she can’t hear you or see you,” Claudia said, her voice dropping even though it was almost like they were the only two in the room. Johnny could feel tears burning his eyes when he couldn’t comfort Olivia. All he wanted to do was pull her into his arms and never let her go. He wanted to let her know that everything was going to be okay and that they would live their lives together.

Johnny turned away, not able to watch Olivia crying without him being able to comfort her.

“Get me out of here, Claud,” John told his sister. Claudia silently took his hand and the scene changed again.
Daphne
Posted: Apr 5 2010, 08:38 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 2

First of all, I got a dedication? hehe Awesome! Second of all, this is wonderful. I love our Claws is an angel of some kind! Can't wait to see what happens next. This is very intriguing!
Bad Romance!?
Posted: Apr 6 2010, 08:19 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

user posted image
© Jessica

Chapter Two
His Possible Life

Johnny and Claudia stood in front of a beautiful house located near a beautiful lake. A cool breeze ruffled their hair, not that anyone would be able to see them anyways.

“Who lives here?” Johnny asked, turning towards his sister.

“Just watch,” Claudia said, nodding towards the front door of the house. After a few seconds of watching, the door opened. Johnny saw a slightly older version of him step out onto the big wrap around porch. The older Johnny smiled as a little girl of no more than two years of age wrapped her arms around him, smiling. He turned and Johnny saw a spitting image of Olivia in the arms of the older him.

“Claud, what’s happening?” Johnny asked.

“This is the life you could have if you decide to live. You and Olivia will live happily together for years to come with kids of your own,” Claudia told him, still watching the scene before them.

“Who’s that?” Johnny asked, referring to the Olivia look a like in the older version’s arms.

“That’s Claudia,” Claudia told him, turning and smiling at him.

“Is that my daughter with Olivia?”

“She will be if this is the life you choose,” Claudia told him. “There’s more that you have to see, more of what your life with Olivia could be like.”

The scene changed again and now they were inside the house. Claudia led him upstairs and stopped at a door at the top of the stairs. Claudia motioned for him to go in and Johnny pushed the door open and walked inside.

Even though it was pitch black, Johnny could make out every single detail in the room. Johnny observed the scene closer. He now understood why Claudia had insisted on staying outside.

He could hear Olivia’s soft moans fill the room as two bodies moved as one on the bed in the center of the room. This was the life he would have with Olivia if this was the road he chose. Having the most beautiful daughter, making love to his wife every night, this could all be his.

Johnny could swear that he felt Olivia’s skin on his and her breath on his neck as the dream him wrapped Olivia in his arms. Johnny breathed in the scent of Olivia’s perfume that hung around lazily in the room. It was the only thing familiar to him in this unfamiliar place.

“I love you, John,” dream Olivia whispered as she pushed her body closer to dream John’s.

“I love you, too,” both Johnny and dream Johnny whispered at the same time. That was the end for John. He knew the life he wanted to have. He wanted to be able to hold Olivia in his arms, make her his wife, and have a family with her. He wanted her in this life and any other life albeit.

Johnny walked out of the now silent room and stood next to Claudia on the other side of the door.

“I’m done. This is the life that I want to have with Olivia,” he told her.

“I can’t let you decide just yet. You have to see everything, that means even what will happen if you don’t live,” Claudia said.

“Show me then,” Johnny said and a mere second later, the vision changed.
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

OPTIONS   REPLY    TOPIC    POLL  

Red Wine © fierce.rawr. of RCR & The Freedom.

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2886 seconds | Archive