Smooth Blue skin by Egomednog of the IF Skin Zone
&#
Arze Region--Face to Face with Light

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Arze Region. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Arze Region Announcements Box
~Storyline~

The wind rustles in the grass
As it bends to the command
To tell the story of its time
Hark, hear of my land.

Arze Region - The Story
~Arze Region News~

07/08/10
Another Update!
Gah, I always forget to update this until it catches my eye. Does this mean that people usually don't read the announcements box? I feel like that since I only edit this beginning part, people don't actually read the box...or even remotely notice that it has changed. Either way, by that logic, nobody will be reading this, so I might as well post something. Ah.
Well, activity has dropped a little, although I'm not entirely sure why. I'm as active as I usually am, but nobody else seems to be on. A mystery...
So then, concerning that revamp I've had on here for the past month: it is still in the works! I have some logistical things I need to take care of, as well as talking to you guys. Most of you probably won't notice anything different, which I suppose is a good thing.
Apply for staff! We still need moderators! For those of you interested, get started in the RP. Staff applications can be found here.
Additionally, we need to advertise! Get out there and do it! However, please do not advertise on sites that require linking back - I do not support the practice.
In plot line news, start scrolling through some of the RP journeys that have already started. The staff (Me, Trill and Bio) are working on NPC Profiles and doing some little renovations (nothing big, I promise!), so look out for those! Additionally, I will try to get some of the last bits of RPG Announcements posted. I will also get around to making a map as soon as I can. Then, somebody else more artistic than I can redo it and make it pretty. Haha.
And that ends another Spader rant.
~Spader
~ Miscellaneous ~

Welcome to Arze!

If you have ANY questions, feel free to post them in the Questions About Arze forum, or send me a PM! I will reply posthaste!
PokéFiends Hyren: Utopia of Disaster - A Pokemon RP Forum Photobucket Lanorae: The Region of Steam Haysu Region Willowvale Academy Mysste Region PPN Top 50 PokéStation: Top 50 Sites

New Staff
Spader
Posted: Jun 6 2010, 01:28 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Just to make this official, and obvious, for those of you who haven't noticed, I have 'hired' two new staff members: Trill and Biohazard! They will assist me in tackling your RP posts, so you will not be waiting so long for a reply.

That said, staff applications are still open! Post your profile, get started on the RP, and if it interests you, apply! I plan on having no more than 3 topics to be moderated (in addition to one's own, so 4 total) per staff member, as that gets rather stressful and confusing and takes up a lot of time. So! We need staff!

~Spader
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1812 seconds | Archive
Disclaimer: Arze Region is a fan based site and has absolutely no correlation, affiliation or otherwise relationship in any way with Nintendo, Pokemon or other related merchandise, companies or cooperations and other related affiliates of Nintendo. I repeat, we are a FAN BASED SITE. Arze does not own or claim to own Pokemon and should not be assumed to. That said, any original ideas on this site are not owned by Arze; and therefore we can make no legal action towards you if you steal them; but we can give you a hard time. Respect our work and Nintendo's work.
This site is PG-13 for Language, Sexual Contact, Innuendo, Violence, & Complex Plot. Viewer discretion is advised.