ATA now presents the digital dice. The purpose of this dice is to finally give an objective judge when handling percentages (or proc ratings for those familiar with the term) of skills and whatnot.The Dice
Basically it works like this:
The dice will give a random number between 1-100. Let's say a Bash has a 20% chance to stun. And so, if you roll a number between 1-20, you will stun the enemy; if not, just the damage from bash will happen - and no stun.
Here are the instructions on how to use it:
1) You place your in-forum character name at the text box. Strictly alphabets are allowed, no numbers or special characters.
2) Then state your complete purpose at the second text box.
Purpose: Strip Armor on Rheina
3) Click on "Roll"
4) You will see the result of your dice roll. Thus you can determine whether your skill succeeded or not.
5) There will be a link to copy-paste back to your RP. This will be proof of your claim.Artemis' Strip armor: FAIL
(Because strip armor only has a 15% chance)
For other people who want to check other people's roles for abuse or godmoding simply follow these steps:
1) Input the name used by that character.
2) Click the 'View Rolls' button.
3) Check the dates and times of his/her roll.
REMEMBER: The lower half of 50% is the success rate on a 50-50.
Credits go to Ayin for everything