WE WANT YOU!WHAT IS KAFRA?
The Kafra Corporation was created sometime ago by people from the Schwarzwald Government to aid people all over the world. These workers, known more so as the Kafra Girls, are well-versed in aiding adventurers in exchange for money. Some of the Kafra Girls are in fact boys, and dress as such. They are called Kafra Boys. Duh.
The Kafra Corporation President was a Kafra Girl herself, only at the age of fifty-one. She is the oldest-selling entrepreneur in the world; and she has millions of Zeny worth of money to prove it as well. The Kafra Corporation had humble beginnings with her and her co-presidents, a bunch of girls who wanted to raise money to help the kingdoms and their adventurers.
Kafras can be located everywhere and are even going into the adventuring business themselves.
Kafras are technically equivalent to a Super Novice, with lesser training and battle experience. Kafras also have lesser battle skills at their disposal. This is, however, compensated for their large inventory space and ability to instantly transfer the stored items from their bag to another Kafra. Must-Carries
The Kafra Corporation demands the Kafra Girl/Boy to have a pleasing personality and a good attitude. Their uniform (in equipment, you can list it just as "Standard Kafra Uniform") also includes:
- Change-maker Belt
- Cash Register Bag
- Clipboard and Pen
- Magic Bags (Storage, Rentals)
- Weapon of choice
- Kafra contracts
- 30 pieces red potion (per RP) for support-type kafras
- 3 magic scrolls: any combination of ice and/or fire wall magic (per RP)
- Red and Yellow Healing Herbs
- Bullets for gun users, arrows for bow users
These are all to aid the adventurer/s. The Clipboard and Pen includes receipt papers to be given to the adventurer when they need to pay loyalty taxes and such. The Clipboards are also with papers for newly opened accounts on the storage facilities.Contract with a Kafra
- A single adventurer or a party can hire a Kafra by either going to Al de Baran and contacting the agency itself, or approaching the Kafra and enlisting his/her services. The contract drawn up usually lasts for 5 days only, regardless whether the adventurer/s have finished their objective.
- Kafras also use their magic bags as their personal storage. This does not affect the storage limit of the clients.
- Kafras are not allowed to take their Client's items from the inventory unless ordered by the Client to do so. Exception to this rule is when the client is incapacitated, severely wounded or in danger. As such, the Kafra will take the best course of action and utilize whatever resources he/she may find from the inventory.
- The Kafra's first and foremost service would be to warp the client to a selected licensed dungeon.
- The Kafra can stay with the adventurer/s party for the duration of five days, offering their other services like storage and rentals. In other circumstances, the agency might pull out the Kafra in the middle of a job without prior notice.
- The Kafra is expected only to fend for himself/herself, and always has the right to abandon or leave behind the party if the circumstances become too 'uncontrollable' or dangerous. The Kafra may also terminate the contract at any time in light of this condition.
- The Kafra, at the end of a successful contract, also offers warp services back to the client's main city.
- A Kafra can be hired to aid the party for 5 days. Once the time expires, a Kafra notifies the party. After a certain time or number of posts, the Kafra leaves if the raid hasn't finished. The gap between notification and exit is to give party members the chance to renew their contract.
- In the duration of the Kafra contract, the inventory, as stated in the current Kafra system, can be accessible as long as the Kafra is present. If the contract terminates, any and all items stored in the mobile inventory can be accessed from the ordinary Kafra in the town nearest the dungeon. (Hence, a universal inventory)Kafra Girl/Boy Basic Skills
- Access Storage
- A Kafra Girl can use the Magic Bag specifically. To aid adventurers in battle, when a Kafra Girl is actually helping them battle, they can grab items from the storage and move as well as attack at the same time, however they are not proficient in both when they do both at the same time.
- Storage Item Usage
- In battle, a Kafra Girl is able to use an item they can take from storage automatically. They require the permission of the client to use their items, unless in dire situations. Kafras have their own items and can use them during battle.
- For a fee of one thousand zeny, a person may rent a cart from the Kafra Girl. When a Kafra Girl is contracted in battle, rentals are allowed only for the Merchants, Blacksmiths, Whitesmiths, Alchemists and Biochemists. The fee will be paid when signing a waiver.
- For a fee, a Kafra Girl may warp any person to a city or dungeon of their choice. Warping a party to a dungeon is three times the price of the most expensive town warp, and is charged individually. The dungeon warp only leads the party to the entrance, and not to a specific level. Kafra is not liable for any sickness from the warp space continuum. In battle, the Kafra girl may warp their comrades away from danger when needed, usable only thrice in one RP. The downside to this warp is that it takes the party to the entrance of the floor or entrance of the dungeon.
- Ice Wall / Fire Wall (magic scrolls)
- Kafras can carry 3 magic scrolls, any combination of Ice Wall and Fire Wall. (example: 3 fire walls or 2 ice walls+1 fire wall) They can instantly cast an ice or fire wall to separate or protect themselves from incoming mobs. There is no cooldown
- First Aid (level 2)
- Kafra will learn the use of bandages for wounds, splints for fractures, and resuscitation. Please note that these are temporary measures to alleviate pain, slow down infection, and/or prevent further injury. This skill is NOT SIMILAR to Heal or a Potion's effective healing prowess. To those concerned, this is instacast, with no cooldown. The difference from the original version is the ability to target partymates for bandaging and using available healing (HP only) herbs during rest periods alone. The Modified First Aid is not usable in the middle of the battle.
- Weapon Proficiencies
- Kafras can learn the use of a certain weapon, but not as proficient as the skilled adventurers. Kafras can only learn one type of weapon. Second job weapons are not allowed (such as katars or fists), except for guns.
1.) Bow and Arrow Basics
>> Owl's Eye [lv. 5]
>> Vulture's Eye [lv. 5]
>> Double Strafing [lv. 3]
2.) Sword Basics
>> Sword Mastery [lv 5]
>> Two-hand Sword Mastery [lv. 3]
3.) Axe Basics
>> Axe Mastery [lv 5]
4.) Mace Basics
>> Mace Mastery [lv 5]
5.) Dagger Basics
>> Double Attack [lv 3]
6.) Gun/Rifle/Shotgun/Gatling/Launcher Basics
(Gun users can only use ONE type of gun)
>> Single Action (level 3)
>> Snake Eye (level 4)
>> Aiming (level 1) for Handgun and Rifles users
>> Gatling Fever (level 2) for Gatling users
>> Choke (level 3) for shotgun users
>> Scatter Mines (level 2) for launcher users
- Kafras are divided into two proficiencies, bolt-type and support-type.
- Aside from the basic skills above, Kafras can opt to learn a bolt-type skill OR the potion-pitching skill.
- Kafras CANNOT learn both skills.
- Bolt-type Kafras can only learn ONE bolt magic from the provided list belowPotion Pitching (Minor:Red)
- Although not as potent as an alchemist, the Kafra Girl can pitch red potions on one target per post to aid the adventurer; no cooldown. The Kafra Girl can carry 30 red potions per RP. Due to the nature, dosage, weight and constancy, Kafras are not allowed to pitch any other type of potions; red potions are commonly used, hence Kafras can acquaint and familiarize themselves with it during their training days.Bolt Skills
- Kafras can learn one certain bolt-type magic skill. They can only be cast 3 times per RP, with a cooldown of 2 posts, requiring 1 post cast time.
>> Fire Bolt [lv. 3]
>> Cold Bolt [lv. 3]
>> Lightning Bolt [lv. 3]
>> Napalm Beat [lv. 3]Dungeon Portal AccessMidgard
Glast Heim entrance
Morroc ruins entrance
Ant Hell entrance
Turtle Island entrance
Sunken Ship entrance
Payon Cave entrance
Umbala Dungeon entrance
Beach dungeon entrance
Lutie (covers entrances for Toy Factory and Lutie fields)Schwarzwald
Juperos Ruins entrance
Magma Dungeon entrance
Einbroch mines entrance
Thanatos Tower entranceOther Nations
Amatsu Dungeon entrance
Ayothaya ancient ruins entrance
Gonryun dungeon entrance
Moscovia, Les forest entrance
Louyang dungeon entrance