Amp/Adaption to Circumstance
- is considered a non skill. You don't need a skill to cancel a song or dance. Instead, having this skill passively allows a bard or dancer to continue his song/dance skills ONLY even while being attacked by a player or monster. Unless the attacks breaks your guitar or chokes you, then you WILL be stopped.
- Having this skill passively reduces all song/dance and ensemble skills' by one post.
- Non-skill. All bards and dancers know how to sing and dance so there is no need for you to add this to your skill list.
Musical Strike/Throw Arrow
- Think of this as the Bard/Dancer's equivalent of Double Strafe. Does good damage, 2 post cooldown.
Frost Joke | Scream
- Has a 50% chance of being effective. (1 - 50 for success roll). 1 post cooldown if it failed. 2 post cooldown if it was a success.
- 100% chance to cause confusion on a SINGLE Target. Will always work on players and monsters. Duration of confusion is one post, making them unable to attack (but able to defend). This skill has a cooldown of 5 posts.
Wink of Charm
- Charms a SINGLE character. 100% success rate on a male characters. No effect on women (unless said Women are inclined to girl on girl relationships). Charm only lasts for 1 post wherein the charmed character must do anything the dancer/gypsy asks (as long as it does not do physical harm and death.). Cooldown of 5 posts.
Vulcan Arrow/Arrow Vulcan
- This skill does impressive damage (I.E players hit by skill are gravely injured) and is directly impossible to dodge unless Improved dodge is activated or teleported away from. his works by the minstrel/gypsy having a 1 post preparation wherein the minstrel/gypsy launches a lone fire arrow, if the target is hit by this arrow (as mentioned, it is hard to evade this arrow but not impossible. I.E only characters who have strict mention of speed as well as fast job class like the thief tree class and archer tree class have a good chance of evading this skill) the skill takes effect in the Minstrel/Gypsy's next post (rain of deadly arrows)and has a cooldown of 4 posts.
- The Minstrel or Gypsy casts some string on a player/character who ALLOWS themselves to be cast on. The Player under effect of this skill becomes stronger by two fold and is able to use the skill of the Minstrel/Gypsy controlling them. However, the controller (I.E minstrel/Gypsy) must remain still but is free to sing or dance to double the effect of the skill. Lasts for as long as the character wills or as long as the player wants to be controlled. Canceled if the minstrel or gypsy is attacked (even if the Minstrel/Gypsy in question is not hit). Can only be used once in an RP.
Longing for Freedom
- PASSIVE: Allows the Minstrel/Gypsy the freedom of movement while using song/dance and/or ensemble skills.
Tarot card of fate
- Determined by the Dice.
Tarot card of fate may only be used ONCE per RP.
1 - 7: Fool - The next time the target uses a skill, nothing will happen. Lasts until the target uses a skill and fails. Failed skills have no cooldowns. Skills after the failed skill will work normally.
8 - 14: Magician - Weakens a skill's damage. Lasts until the target uses a skill and the skill's damage is weakened. Skills after the weakened skill do their regular damage.
15 - 21: Priest - Removes All buffs on target.
22 - 28: Chariot - Does moderate damage on a target. unavoidable
29 - 35: Strength - Target's next physical attack is weak (I.E the bladed weapons will not cut, etc). Attacks after will do regular damage.
36 - 42: Lovers - Randomly teleports the target in the SAME AREA (I.E you can't be in Prontera and your target appears in Comodo or something) and heals him/her. Target has the privilege to choose where he/she was teleported to as long as it is away from the caster. (I.E no appearing directly behind or the side of the caster, at least 10miles apart required.)
43 - 49: Wheel of Fortune - allows the caster to choose any effect listed.
50 - 56: Hanged Man - Stuns the target for his/her next post.
57 - 63: Death - Target becomes poisoned and cursed. (I.E Weakened and vulnerable) until the target heals him/herself or is healed/cured.
64 - 70: Temperance - Confuses target for his/her next post. (Target will not be able to attack, susceptible to running into walls and such).
71 - 77: Devil - Causes High damage to target. Unavoidable.
78 - 84: Tower - Causes Moderate-high damage to target. Unavoidable
85 - 91: Star - Stuns the targer for his/her next post.
92 - 98: Sun - Weakens the target for his her next post.
99 - 100: Sweet Roll - Player can choose the effect.
ALL SONG/DANCE SKILLS - This is the rule for all song/dance skills. Once activated, you can continue doing so until your heart's content. you cannot move (unless you have Longing for Freedom) and you are canceled if attacked (Unless you have Amp). When you do stop singing/dancing then there is a 2 post cooldown (1 post if you have Encore.). Of course, the longer you sing/dance your character will tire, so when you sing/dance for more than 7 posts, once you cancel, your character will be visibly tired and vulnerable for the cooldown phase. Got it? Good.
Here are the effects:
Whistle - All characters who can hear this song will have a higher flee rate. RP-wise everyone (even "evil" players) is affected as long as they can hear the song. If Humming is activated near you, the effects are canceled out.
Humming - All characters who can watch the dance will have a higher hit rate. RP-wise, everyone can hit everyone with an attack. If Whistle is activated near this skill, the effects are canceled out.
Assassin Cross of Sunset - Everyone who hears this song attacks faster. That is, all skill cooldowns are reduced by one post. Effect canceled if someone uses Please Don't forget me near you.
Please Don't forget me - Everyone who hears this song attacks slower. All skill cooldowns are increased by one post. Effect canceled if someone uses Assassin Cross of Sunset near you.
Poem of Bragi - Everyone who hears this have Reduced Casting time. RP-wise, this removes the "Preparation post" phase of any skill. Mostly mage-class skills but any other skill with "preparation posts" can instantly be cast.
Fortune's Kiss - Everyone who can see the dance has their damage output doubled. That is all damage done is significantly stronger than usual.
Apple of Idun - Everyone who hears the skill will have all their wounds healed instantly. Making an area wherein in no one can die as long as the skill is used, unfortunately even monsters and evil players. Canceled out by Service for You.
Service for You - Everyone who sees the dance will have all their magic power restored, that means skills with durations last longer by two posts and all skills with one post cooldown are now spammable. Canceled out by Service for You.
- This skill cripples anyone who can hear it. The damage is very low but is crippling. (I.E Some things executed by the player may not be executed well.). The longer the skill is used the stronger the crippling becomes and in time (5 posts), Everyone who hears the song will not be able to move.
- This skill drains energy from anyone who sees it. I.E anyone watching will slowly feel weaker and more tired as long as he/she keeps watching.
ENSEMBLE SKILLS - This is the rule for all Ensemble skills. It lasts for as long as the casters wish. Both the bard/minstrel and dancer/gypsy must have the ensemble skill in their skill list or else it won't happen (Kinda like one of the doesn't know the steps/song for the skill if one of them doesn't have it.) and MUST AGREE with each other about using the said skill. Only the one with the Skill Longing for Freedom can move, the Ensemble skill is canceled if the casters are successfully attacked OR a different Ensemble is played within the vicinity. If the ensemble lasts for more than 10 posts then your characters will tire when they cancel the skill. There is a 3 post cooldown when canceled (2 if both of you have Encore).
Take into consideration an unstable pairing. I.E A Minstrel and a Dancer or a Bard and Gypsy. The lower class tires faster than the other as their skills do not match. Remember, the skill is canceled if one of you tires out.
Also note that unlike in-game, Ensembles is not only limited to a Singer and Dancer pair. As long as another Bard/Minstrel or Dancer/Gypsy has the same ensemble piece in their skill list then they can join in, making the effects of the skill stronger. However, there needs to be a Singer-dancer pair for the ensemble skill to start but may use a dancer-dancer or singer-singer pair to continue if one of the other class tires out. All those included in the ensemble are included in the repercussion rule.
Repercussion Rule: When the ensemble group is successfully attacked or another ensemble skill is used within the vicinity, all members of BOTH ensembles are confused for their next posts in addition to the any damage done (damage can be evaded if all of them have Longing for Freedom but the confusion is not). this is due to the fact that ensemble skills are trance-like skills and breaking one chain crumbles everyone else. Take note that attacking even just one member of the ensemble group can cancel the skill. When an ensemble is canceled through offensive means, the ensemble used cannot be used again for the rest of the RP.
Lullaby - Everyone not of Bard/Dancer or Minstrel/Gypsy class falls asleep. No exemptions. Duration of sleeping lasts as long as Lullaby is being used. Once Lullaby is canceled, everyone immediately wakes like nothing happened.
Mr. Kim A Rich Man - All players who see/hear this skill gain added knowledge in fighting. I.E players now play on a level playing field in terms of fighting skill. (I.E if a thief and a SinX is fighting in the vicinity, the thief will be as good AND experienced as the SinX through magical means). The only thing that would probably set them apart is their intelligence on how to utilize their skill.
Eternal Chaos - Everyone who sees/hears the ensemble skill cannot defend, no defensive skills work as long as a person can see/hear the skill.
A Drum on the Battlefield - Effect is changed. Everyone who are in the area of the ensemble all have no cooldowns in their skills. (I.E all skills are now spammable). When the skill is canceled however, no one can use any skill for the rest of the RP.
The Ring of Nibelungen - Players who can hear/see the skill have their physical damages increased 10 times as long as the skill is in effect.
Loki's Veil - Everyone who can hear/see the skill cannot use ANY ACTIVE AND/OR OFFENSIVE SKILL as long as the skill is in effect.
Into the Abyss - Everyone who can hear/see the skill need no catalyst items for spells as long as the skill is in effect.
Invulnerable Siegfried - Everyone who can hear/see the skill is not affected by type of poison/curse and elemental effects (like freeze and burn). However, everyone is still susceptible to physical damage.
Moonlit Water Mill - Creates an area around the casters that no one can enter as long as the skill is in effect. used to prevent players or monsters from entering a building or house. Barrier cannot be broken by any means unless the casters are attacked by ranged means (arrows/bullets/magic).
Wand of Hermode - Anyone who hears/sees the ensemble will have all their buffs reduced and will be invulnerable to magic and any and all offensive SKILL attacks. Regular attacks still take effect though.
ALL SONG/DANCE SKILLS CAN EASILY BE AVOIDED BY WEARING EARPLUGS OR COVERING YOUR EYES WHEN THE BARD/DANCER PERFORMS.
ALL ENSEMBLE SKILLS CAN BE AVOIDED IF YOU LEAVE THEIR IMMEDIATE VICINITY BY TELEPORTING.
ALL SONG/DANCE/ENSEMBLE SKILLS CANNOT BE DISPELLED. IT MUST BE PHYSICALLY STOPPED.
NPC LISTFANTASIK SPAHKU, LEZ GO NAMBAH WAAAAAAN!