|Welcome to A Twisted Tale. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
» RULES, a must read
Member No.: 1
Joined: 5-March 10
- Please register with the first and last name, properly capitalized e.g. Jane Doe. Not JANE DOE, or jane doe.RATING
- Fill out the application to the best of your ability. If you don't understand something, pm one of the admins! We're here for you.
- Be patient when waiting for your application to be reviewed. Remember to remove the [WIP] tag so that we know it's ready to be reviewed. We usually get to it within a day, but if it's longer, post on your application to bump it so that we know you're finished.
NEW RULE AS OF MARCH 28
- You may request an extension of 5 days for completing the application, but take note that you can only use it once. The staff shall review the extensions on a case-by-case basis.
NEW RULES AS OF APRIL 17
- Please take note that those who have yet to reply to messages regarding archived applications and expired reservations will be shifted to the INACTIVE group for ten days before the account is deleted.
- Once reservations expire, there will be a notice of 3 days given before we open up the slot for the canon again.
- Members whose applications that are not put up, or whose applications are not being edited within the reservation period, will be given 3 days to notify the staff if they are still interested in applying for the character.
- If you are applying for a second character, it is optional to include the role-playing sample.
- We are a rated R site, for strong language, sexual situations, and drug use. POSTING
- Because it is unrealistic that everyone joining will be over the age of 17, we do ask that if you have a mature thread, please put [M] or some other form of that, to warn people.
- We do have a post count here, but it's only 200 words per post. Don't worry about this too much. We understand that sometimes your muse will be dead, and you just can't get 200 words out on the computer. But we do encourage you to try to reach this goal, as it'll help out your role-playing partner when replying.GRAPHICS
- Please post in 3rd person.
- We would like you to have an avatar on every character, but realize that this may be unrealistic. Avatars at this point may be no larger then 150x200, and signatures no larger then 500x250.ABOVE ALL
- If you need help with graphics, post in the graphics area! Someone will help you out with that.