The Airship Isabella is a mercenary ship for hire. Through the use of steam powered generators, augmented by a mysterious essence known only as Aether, the crew travels from dimension to dimension, from time to time, completing jobs, causing a ruckus, and "collecting" goods from each individual world. The crew consists of many a rag-tag personality, but together with their sister ship, The Neo Dulcimer: They make a family.

On the flip side of the story, ASI is a group of artists, performers, and visionaries who have bound together to create characters who explore the boundaries of the Steampunk community and a menagerie of worlds to put them in. On their agenda: to create art for others to enjoy as much as themselves, to share their knowledge with those who find it of interest, to encourage people who would otherwise find themselves incapable of creating something wonderful to put their worries aside and realize that - with the right knowledge and tools - they can do it too!

On this forum, you will be able to keep up on ASI's most recent news. You will also be able to talk, directly, with members of the group about their art, the events they attend, the ideas they represent, or even just about the weather! Get to know others of similar interests, make friends, and share your OWN creations - whether they be props, clothing, literature, art, or otherwise.

Realms Con
Oct. 7-9
Corpus Christi, TX

Oni Con
Oct. 28-30
Galveston, TX

Full Event Schedule

Please
• No Spamming
• No Advertising
• No Flaming
• No Trolling

ShoutMix chat widget

All story/character concepts © The Airship Isabella & Neo Dulcimer
Graphics & Site Layout © Amarante Leroux
Sidebar by Brook (never look back.) of RCR, RGU, & Blank Pages

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to The Airship Isabella. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Airship Isabella Ground Crew Information, information about helping out ASI
Suzeaux.Ryette
Posted: Jan 6 2012, 07:52 PM

Vizier

Group: ASI
Member No.: 254

Hello everyone!

I know lots of you have been asking about how to join our ground crew. I have received countless emails from you all and I come bearing good news!

THE OFFICIAL AIRSHIP ISABELLA GROUND CREW HANDBOOK IS ON THE WAY!

The help you guys provide is essential to keeping our ship afloat! Of course there are certain rules and regulations to joining the ground crew but not to fret, nothing too serious to worry about.

I have some information on a good number of you but having it here where it is easily accessible will help organize this.

So my first mission for you:

In a comment below, please provide:

Name:
Skills Available:
Other Important Information We Need:

I am also able to be contacted through my email (Suzeaux.Ryette@airshipisabella.com) if you have questions, comments, or concerns!

Thank you for your help!

-Suzeaux Ryette
shrek
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 02:50 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Joseph Sikes
McKinney Texas
A-kon, animefest, louisianime, different engine, yulecon, condfw
Leather working
Cannon
Posted: Jan 7 2012, 09:44 PM

Captain AS67

Member No.: 36

Name: Airship 67, Cannon and Crew
Regularly Attending Cons: Louisianime, UltimaCon, Dickens on the Strand, Realms Con.
Skills Available: Leather work, jewelry, photography, Carpentry skills. basic web page stuff...
Other Important Information We Need: We can do what ever you need done, just point us in the right direction

Cannon Trawets and Crew at your service.

--------------------
The man who can comprehend the why, can create the how. ~SFC Jablonski, Bad Tolz, FRG~
AmeliaT
Posted: Jan 8 2012, 02:52 PM

Member No.: 267

Name: Amelia F. Tanner (Hannah Kemp)

Regularly Attending Cons: Aetherfest, Ikkicon, Onicon, Realmscon, Dickens on the Strand.

Skills Available: Leather work, sewing, Jewelry making, and drawing

Other Important Information We Need: I am eager to assist with anything that needs to be done in order for everything to run smoothly.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to assisting the ASI/ ND in the future
Toni Greetan
Posted: Jan 10 2012, 02:00 PM

Member No.: 268

Name: Toni Greetna
Regularly Attending Cons:Glitch Con,Arkansas Anime Festival
Skills Available: Making Jewelry,Writing,Acting,People Person
Other Important Information We Need: I'm in a wheelchair but it doesn't hold me back at all.
Syfer Locke
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 02:06 AM

Member No.: 251

Sorry I am late... lots of mandatory overtime...

Name: Kent Gooch
Regularly Attending Cons: Emerald City Steampunk Expo (Wichita), World Steam Expo (Michigan), any other I can get the time off for...
Skills Available: Leather stamping and tooling, go-fer, drawing, computer graphic design, maybe others, I am a great cook... stuff like that...
Other Important Information We Need: Nothing that I can think of at the moment...
outcasthavoc
Posted: Jan 29 2012, 10:13 AM

Member No.: 240

Name:Lincoln awe (Mr.Havoc)
Regularly Attending Cons:oni con anime matsuir , kamakazicon, a-kon
Skills Available: leather work , gun makeing , photoshop,
Other Important Information We Need:am will to learn anything

--------------------
user posted image
LadySeras
Posted: Apr 9 2012, 03:59 PM

Member No.: 277

Name: Harley Greco
Regularly Attending Cons: Akon, Afest, All-con.
Skills Available: Sewing, knitting, singing, acting....selling
Other Important Information We Need: willing to learn or do anything. also have asthma so my inhaler is usually in my bag
Kirby
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 07:55 PM

Member No.: 52

Darren "Kirby" DeBoard
Corpus Christi / Portland Texas
Realms Con
leather working, creative mind, and I'm a people person
im eager to learn, and willing to do anything within my abilities to assist in whatever is needed
and as far as my health, id rather discuss that with y'all myself instead of posting about it on the forums
Evangeline
Posted: May 10 2012, 08:43 PM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31

Name: Evangeline, the Airship Daedalus crew
Regularly Attending Cons: LouisiAnime, Ultima-con, Realms con, Kami-con, San-Japan
Skills Available: Leatherwork, sewing, jewelry, photoshop, drawing
Other Important Information We Need: We're able and willing to help with whatever you need.

--------------------
Who Dares Challenge My Winged Road?
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.3706 seconds | Archive