· Portal  Help      Search      Members      Calendar

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Alep 2008. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

What An Awesome Party!--pictures, pictures
Arwen1890
  Posted: Sep 28 2008, 08:56 PM

Shire Settler

Group: Members
Member No.: 118

First, let me say to everyone involved, that was the most amazing experience of my life, and I will treasure it and each of you forever in my heart. Thank you, thank you, thank you! You will never know how much this meant to me!

Anyway, I don't know how to work a flicker site or anything, but if anybody wants to go through my pictures (and my parents--they're on my profile as well) and take whatever they want, you can befriend me on facebook (Kate Brown within 25 miles of 40515--my zip code--I'll post a pic from the party as my profile pic)...I'll be adding more in the coming days as people send pics around. And yes, this is also a shameless attempt to stay connected with all the awesome people I met this weekend and keep this party going!!!!

I love you guys!
Arwen1890
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 08:57 PM

Shire Settler

One more note--I have a few pics of people whose names I didn't catch--I'm so sorry! If I have a picture of you that you see and I don't have you tagged or just have your first name tagged, let me know your name and I'll tag you...sorry, I'm bad with names...another plug for facebook--you get to see names and pictures together, so you learn names faster... ;-)
herossong
Posted: Sep 28 2008, 10:53 PM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 132

Kate,
It was awesome - a dream come to life. I'm on Facebook too as Debbie McIntyre. I'll try to post pics, etc. there too within the next few days. Come on in and visit!

Hero's Song - the real McIntyre :rolleyes:
Uruviel
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 12:20 AM

Lore-Master

Member No.: 104

I also would like to thank EVERYONE for such a great weekend. This was honestly the best event I've ever been too (And that's saying something, seeing as how I had a terrible cold the whole weekend and had such a great time it made me forget how bad I was feeling! Great people, great activities, great scenery, great organizers, no one could have done better!

ps. My pictures will be up soon, I have about 500 and I will post a link when I get them uploaded.

~Uruviel (Kelly)
Springlering
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 03:18 AM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 30

.....and a wonderful time was had by all........

(particularly me!) :lol:

I cannot thank the organizers enough.

I hope I did this right. I set up a photobucket account for people to add photos to. The name is alongexpectedparty and the password is alep2008

I posted just the best of my groups's photos ( Connie, and Nancy/Pearl Sandybanks, and me).

There's also a short video of the " Happy Birthday Bilbo!" banner going up for those who missed it.

Please feel free to add photos. Even if you want to do a seperate photo file, it'd be nice to stick a few of your best ones on here as an e-gift album for our wonderful organizers!

alongexpectedparty photobucket

Thanks again to all the lovely people we met, and the wonderful organizers, and also to Sam and Pippin. Momma Hobbit, I never got your name, but you have two fine young men under your thumb.
Bramblerose
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 12:10 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 33

Springlering those are great pictures. I have some great ones on my digital camera but I am not sure how to put them on photo bucket if you will tell me I will add mine to that wonderful collection and makre my own. I did not make it to the green dragon so thanks for showing what that looked like down there. :windiw candle:
MithLuin
Posted: Sep 29 2008, 07:35 PM

Old Took

Member No.: 61

First save your pictures in a folder on your compter. Then go to the photobucket website ( www.photobucket.com ). Login on the top right using the information Springlering provided.

username: alongexpectedparty
password: alep2008

Scroll down a bit until it gets to the part that says "Upload Images and Video"
On the right, "my computer" should be selected, since you will be uploading the pictures from your computer. Click the blue button that says "Choose files"

It will open a window, and you will have to find the folder on your computer where you put all your pictures. Select one. Click "Open" The file should now be uploading to the website (it takes a little time, depending on your connection speed). Then, it will give you the chance to edit or label the photo. If you want, you can just skip that step and click on the "alongexpectedparty" link on the top left to get back to the main menu and upload a new picture.

For doing a lot at once, choose "bulk uploader" rather than the standard one at a time approach. It will allow you to select a lot at once and just walk away from the computer while they all upload.

I have an ulterior motive in being helpful - I would love to see everyone's pictures! :gift: Thanks for setting this up, Springlering, it was a great idea!
dora_took
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 03:03 AM

Dora Took

Group: Committee
Member No.: 7

I can't wait to browse through and see everyone's pics! I'll try to add mine in tomorrow. At the moment all of mine are in a flickr account at Judy's Adventures . I have dial-up, so it takes me a little while.

-Dora Took :hobbit lass: :sewing: :bed:
gandalf the grey
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 11:37 AM

Wandering Wizard

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Thank you and bless you Kate. You are both gifted and unique, and I can think of no one else who could have brought the magic that you did to our event. What a tremendous blessing you have been in my life, as well as the lives of others.

:G rune:
DaisyBaggins
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 01:45 PM

Old Took

Member No.: 134

Great pics, all!
Arwen1890
Posted: Sep 30 2008, 11:53 PM

Shire Settler

I have added pictures to the photobucket as well...isn't technology great?! :hobbit computer:
BonnieLass
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:29 AM

New to the Shire

Member No.: 78

For now my photos are on my myspace page. Friend request me!

http://www.myspace.com/bonnielass1721

I'll also add some to the photobucket album.
Uruviel
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:38 AM

Lore-Master

Member No.: 104

I'm uploading my pictures to the photobucket, it's just taking a little while cause theres alot. ^_^
Springlering
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:43 AM

Shire Settler

Thanks for the explanation, Mithluin. I could never do it that clearly. Wow! There are already 19 pages of photos!

If someone out there is a good album maker person or scrapbooker, I would be pleased to print out the best of the photos, if you could make up some nice albums for our hosts. It seems like the least we could do, in return for the lovely party.

Or, this is kind of a random thought, I would be glad to start several albums, and then forward them to the next guest, who could add a page, and then forward it to the next guest. Kind of like the Pippin doll that travelled the world a few years back, visiting Loons.

It would take a while, (months probably!) but they could eventually be amazing.

Just a thought, if anyone is interested. You can email me at melinda at springlering dot com.
Arwen1890
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 02:29 AM

Shire Settler

There is some amazing site where you can send in pictures and they send you an actual book of your prints--it's really awesome. My friend did that for her wedding photos and it's one of the best purchases they made--and i think the books were maybe $35 or something, and that includes everything in the price... I can get the info tomorrow and post it, if anyone is interested...

Springlering
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 04:04 AM

Shire Settler

oooh, great idea!!!!

Walgreens does very nice hardcover books. It's not expensive, and you get discounts on extra copies.

My daughter made one for me for Christmas a couple of years ago, when she was going through a photography craze, and using herself and my other daughter as models. It is amazing. The front cover has a cut-out window, so when you stand it up, it frames itself. My cover had picture of their bottoms. They were standing side by side, and they each had their hand in other's back pocket. Sounds kind of We-Marry-Our-First-Cousin'ish the way I describe it, but it was really cute. Everyone I've shown it to has flipped out over it.

It would be really easy to put together, with the photos that are already online, and some of the other links people have posted.

I'd be glad to throw some money in a pot, if anyone else is interested in doing so, too, and if anyone else can let me know who the organizers were. I'm not really sure of anyone's real names, or how to get something to them.

I just really think we ought to do something special for these folks to show our appreciation.
Arwen1890
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:07 PM

Shire Settler

I definitely agree...and I have the information for the organizers... :-)
BonnieLass
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 12:54 PM

New to the Shire

Member No.: 78

You can make photo books on Shutterfly.com. I haven't done one, but they look very nice. That's where I upload all my photos. I love it also because you can send prints to one-hour photo at Target.
LynnetteP
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 02:06 PM

New to the Shire

Member No.: 156

I often post photos from my trips at my MySpace site, and I've just added the first of what likely will be three or four blogs related to ALEP. Here's the first, just posted--mostly a series of photos from the party.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...endID=126912339

You can also go to http://www.myspace.com/lynnettewriter to check out my blog.

Keep checking back this week. I'll add more photos as I have time to upload.
Miththoliel
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 09:26 PM

New to the Shire

Member No.: 38

Uploaded my photos on Photobucket. Have not had a chance to caption all of them. I have been packing and make the 8 hr. drive tomorrow to be with hubby where he is working in Wisconsin. I may be off-line for a short while until I get the Internet connected there.

Thanks to all those who made ALEP possible. You brought Middle Earth to life for me and many others.

Here is the link: http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/mi...el/ALEP%202008/

Feel free to message me if you would like me to send you any of them or have any questions.
Bramblerose
Posted: Oct 1 2008, 11:48 PM

Shire Wizard

Thanks I will give it a try after work right now I have a deadline to meet. The other photos are fantastic.
Sindarinelvish
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 12:04 AM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 54

Great pictures, Mith!
Scroll down a couple entires, you and Bramble! There's someone posting about a Columbus moot next year! I'm ready now!
Ashlyn
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 01:09 AM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 50

I've added my pictures on Photobucket also!!
Pearl Took
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 01:25 AM

Pearl Took

Member No.: 66

Hi everyone!

Thank you so much to everyone, planners and attendees, for a wonderful time in the Shire! A Long Expected Party was well worth the wait and I definitely want to be there for the next one.

I have photos posted here: scrapbook

Hugs to all!
Pearl Took
AnnaEstel
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 01:25 AM

Shire Scholar

Member No.: 57

As have I. So...I don't even know if it's allowed but if it is, how do we copy pictures (or videos) to our home computers? Do we need to get them from the person who posted them, or can they be moved directly from photobucket? Also, I've got video of all the skits from the Hall of Fire (with Bilbo and Gandalf). Should I try to post them?
Oh, I also have video of my girls singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in Quenya. Granted it wasn't from ALEP, but if there's an interest I'll put that up too. I think a couple of you saw it this weekend.
dora_took
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 01:32 AM

Dora Took

I can't speak regarding videos (being on dialup, I pretty much have to ignore them :( ) but as to saving pics, it's pretty much a matter of right-clicking over an image and hitting 'save image' and then telling it where to save. You can save off from photobucket or pretty much anything that's up there. I know I've certainly been pillaging the various collections :lol:

-Dora Took :hobbit lass: :sewing:
Alassea
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 04:46 AM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 23

Wonderful memories of the best event I've ever been to. I'll upload my pics too and let you all know where they are.

Ten thousand and a million heartfelt thanks to our hosts and to all who helped put it together for giving us a true experience to remember.

I want to live in Middle Earth always. If any of you know how I can do that, please let me know.

Alassea Half-Elven
Gwynnyd
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 01:20 PM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 92

I uploaded my 24 best pics yesterday to the group Photobucket, but they came out sideways. :unsure:

If anyone knows how to fix that, let me know and I'll rotate them upright.

If anyone wants to see all 89 of my pics in the right orientation they are here

Gwynnyd's ALEP pics

Starleaf
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 07:56 PM

Innkeeper

Member No.: 127

I didn't get to attend this year - but - YAY! - pictures!! At least I can attend vicariously and when next year's event rolls around, I'll have an idea of what most of you look like.

So I will spend this weekend viewing pictures and reading your stories and turn green with envy that I wasn't there. I'm so glad to hear a good time was had by all. :)
Morrigan
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 10:36 PM

Innkeeper

Member No.: 10

OK - I have 7 albums uploaded to Facebook so far and 12 on Bebo. If anyone would like to join my friend list you are more than welcome - I am Morrigan McCann on Facebook and MhorRioghain on Bebo. Just let me know you are from ALEP and I will accept you on my friend list which you will need to be on to view.

However, for those who have access to neither I will be uploading them all, along with video to Photobucket but thats a job for tomorrow after I've finished with Facebook.

*sigh* I really need to learn to take less photos...really 600 is way too many!

Morrigan
AnnaEstel
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 12:55 AM

Shire Scholar

OK, I'm trying to add some videos to the photobucket page but it won't recognize the video files on my computer. My files have a .MOD extension and I'm guessing this is the problem. Does anyone know how to convert them to a file type that photobucket will recognize, or if photobucket has a feature that will do this? Thanks for any guidance anyone can give me.
Morrigan
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 07:33 PM

Innkeeper

Member No.: 10

For those of you on my Facebook, I've just uploaded another album which I think will amuse you. Being still not too well, Ive done nothing but mess around with Photoshop and the results are interesting to say the least. I knew I'd find a use for all those photos we took on the Sunday.... and I'm not done yet. More to come...

AnnaEstel - I've never had any trouble uploading Video to Photobucket but mine is .AVI - I have no idea how you would convert but Mr Frodo is very good with that sort of thing. He might be able to help.

Morrigan
:legolas:
kat99
Posted: Oct 4 2008, 12:25 AM

Lore-Master

Member No.: 44

My pics are now on my flickr account at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kat99hi/ :hobbit computer: ~Kate
LynnetteP
Posted: Oct 4 2008, 09:24 PM

New to the Shire

And I've added more pics to my MySpace blog:

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...endID=126912339

or

www.myspace.com/lynnettewriter (where you can find links to my recent blogs)

I still have more farm and party pics to post, so keep checking back. I hope to have everything posted early next week.
AnnaEstel
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 03:27 AM

Shire Scholar

Well I found a converter for my video files and I'm working to get them up, but it keeps jamming my computer!! But I got a couple up. I'm loving seeing all the photos! Everyone else seems to be much better photographers than I! :rolleyes:
LynnetteP
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 10:25 PM

New to the Shire

I've posted the last of my ALEP photos on MySpace:

http://www.myspace.com/lynnettewriter

This is the "odds and ends" collection, and some photos are pretty odd!
Meriel_Greyvale
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 02:53 AM

Shire Settler

Member No.: 165

Rhyselle and I uploaded our pics to the ALEP photobucket account... all 300-something of them. If you are in a pic please go ahead and change the caption or tag the image.

I was wondering if anyone got a picture of the costume I wore to the Hall of Fire. I know someone took a picture of me and Rhyselle before dinner but due to my fall during the pageant, I never got a chance to make sure one was taken. There wasn't a full length mirror in our house so I don't know what the outfit actually looked like on my person.

(The only reason I didn't get more pics of the party on Saturday is that the battery to the camera died.)

Meriel (the clumsiest elf in Rivendell)
:reading list:
Lady Aibreán
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 04:48 AM

Old Took

Member No.: 87

Meriel, I may've gotten one of you that evening, but most of my costume pix are dark even after trying to brighten them up. However, I believe I DO have one of you with Marc at the Party when he was sitting an strumming a bit...?

My full album is available at:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=fvpvnz...&localeid=en_US

I'm sorry they're all jumbled -- the program put them in alpha order by caption. :P

I've also posted a select few of my pix on Facebook -- anyone who wants to look at them there, just request me as a friend at: Lisa Whitaker And make sure to tell me your a mellon nin! :)
AnnaEstel
Posted: Oct 6 2008, 05:53 PM

Shire Scholar

Meriel I have the costume pagent on film, and if you want I can try to e-mail you that and you can maybe get a good screen cap out of it. If you are interested, pm me your e-mail addy and I'll try to send it along.
jennyp221
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 03:40 AM

Innkeeper

Member No.: 63

First, thank you to all who have already taken the time to post your pictures. Looking at all these wonderful photos is like being in the Shire all over again.

I just added my pictures to the Photobucket page. I hope that they are enjoyed :)
DaisyBaggins
  Posted: Oct 7 2008, 11:40 AM

Old Took

I put up my pics from 9-25 and 9-26 here:

ALEP 9-25-08

ALEP 9-26-08

The pics of Meriel are included there (and I've sent her the high rez ones), as well as pics of the Mathom House.

Will do 9-27-08 soon.

Pam/Daisy
Bramblerose
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 12:39 PM

Shire Wizard

Those are great Daisy. The Grange Barn is great. You did a wonderful job.
Melilot Fields from Deephallow
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 01:24 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 97

I've finally got my (few) photos up on flickr -- I had hoped to take more, but my camera was having battery issues... but it looks like my fellow ALEP attenders have covered the goings-on at the Shire quite thoroughly! Great photos -- and videos! -- everybody! :wub:

My pics: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31149742@N07/...57607802614695/

Now to set up a folder so I can download everyone else's pics... :hobbit computer:

Melilot Fields :hobbit lass:
DaisyBaggins
  Posted: Oct 7 2008, 10:18 PM

Old Took

QUOTE (Bramblerose @ Oct 7 2008, 07:39 AM)
Those are great Daisy. The Grange Barn is great. You did a wonderful job.

Thank you, Bramblerose. I took a lot of pics of the Village but didn't think they'd be of much interest, since everyone took some. But I loved the event barn, so couldn't resist.

I put up the pics for ALEP 9-27-08.
Melilot Fields from Deephallow
Posted: Oct 7 2008, 10:41 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 97

Hey, I like looking at ALL of everyone's pics. Sometimes it's the seemingly random shot that is the most appreciated of all! I've just started your last page, and the arrival of the wagons shots look great! :wub:

:hobbit computer: Melilot, who has spent hours on the computer this afternoon, looking at everyone's pictures, and wondering how to get them ALL in a nice big photo album :book: to have and to hold from this day forth...
(and who is also very, very tired -- not that anyone could tell) :lol:
whiteladyeowyn
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 01:34 AM

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Member No.: 11

I have started adding my videos to the photobucket page, and will put them on YOUTUBE at some point.
Springlering
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 03:02 AM

Shire Settler

Can someone please email me a list of the organizers (by "real" and board names), and their addresses, if you have them?

springlering@bellsouth.net

thanks in advance!
whiteladyeowyn
Posted: Oct 8 2008, 03:47 PM

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

I have some of the videos up on YOUTUBE now.

If you do a search by Bilbo and alep you should be able to find them.

I will add more tonight when I get home.

My name on youtube is whiteladyeowyn, of course.
whiteladyeowyn
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 07:29 PM

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

LurkingGirl is putting up several vidoes on the Photobucket page as we speak.

She has up so far Bilbo's speech, Frodo's ordering of more wine to be served, Michael Drout reading Beowulf, Tim answering his cell phone as "Bilbo Baggins", and a bit of Michael Cook's sword demo

I am sure there will be more, so just keep checking!

ShireScholar
Posted: Oct 19 2008, 09:21 PM

Old Took

Member No.: 138

In looking at various and sundry pix from the Fellowship of the Party, it strikes me what great holiday cards these pictures would make. I am sure many are already thinking about selecting a picture they took and using it for their card.

But wouldn't these generally make a great box of birthday and holiday cards? A great BIG box considering there are over a thousand images posted and still counting!

Smile!
Shire Scholar :hobbit computer:

(I am still working on more ALEP specific poems. Will post when ready, maybe in a poetry-specific thread. :frodo: )

Undomiel
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 05:25 AM

Daughter of Elrond

Member No.: 25

I've just added my pictures to a separate folder in the Photobucket account. If anyone would like full-sized versions of any of them, please don't hesitate to send me a private message with the filenames (or links to the specific photos) and your email address.
:)

~ Arwen.
:aakiss:
Forestchild
Posted: Oct 22 2008, 04:28 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 62

I've been going through all the various albums and accounts looking at the photos. There are so many and encompass ever aspect of our time at Shaker Village. Thank you all for sharing.

All I had with me was a one-use, disposable camera, whcih worked nicely, but for me to be able to share, I'll have to scan the pictures. I will try, but it will take a little while.

-Forestchild-
:tree: :hobbit lass:
Bonnie_Half-Elven
Posted: Oct 26 2008, 12:53 PM

Shire Scholar

Member No.: 65

You can get a CD of your pictures when you get them developed. It's usually not too expensive. These can be downloaded into your computer and transferred online.
gandalf the grey
Posted: Nov 4 2008, 06:38 PM

Wandering Wizard

As many of you know, I had little time to take pictures at the party, but I have been starting a collection of many (almost all, really) of the beautiful picutres you have taken of our event. Many of the images are things that happened that I have seen for the first time, for I could not attend them at the time.
Anyhoo, I have been framing some, and will be adding many as time allows. They look great, and I imagine some will make it to my wall, if there is any room left.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/gandalf_the_g...57608423187594/

dora_took
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 05:21 PM

Dora Took

Hey Gandalf, just in case you want to know (for your records or something)... on page 2 - in the pic of you on the boat, you are standing beside Jean (Elanor Proudfoot). And in 'Arwen Watching', that's Kimber sitting on the ground.

-Dora Took :hobbit lass: :sewing:
Forestchild
Posted: Nov 5 2008, 07:04 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 62

Gandalf, thank you for sharing these Wallhangers. They are lovely. I am sure that a few will be on my wall soon, and that others will take a place in my special book of memories of ALEP.

-Forestchild-
:tree: :hobbit lass:
Lady Aibreán
Posted: Nov 6 2008, 03:57 PM

Old Took

Member No.: 87

Thank you, dear Gandalf, for sharing your wonderful collection of wallhangers!
gandalf the grey
Posted: Nov 7 2008, 05:03 AM

Wandering Wizard

And an even bigger thanks to the people who actually took those pictures I put a frame around.
If we were to ever have another ALEP, I must find time to take some myself.

ShireScholar
Posted: Nov 12 2008, 03:08 PM

Old Took

Member No.: 138

Hello, all.
I am "interrupting" the photo discussion thread here to let you know that the latest "poem burst" over at the Poet's Corner is about "costumed souls" and discusses transforming light. Perhaps someone has a photo that captured that wonderful dappled quality that came through -- particularly striking in the late afternoon on Thursday when we had the meet and greet before dinner.

Best,
Constance / ShireScholar
:hobbit computer:
Rosie_Cotton
Posted: Mar 21 2009, 02:57 AM

Just Maggie...the Future Crazy Old Cat Hobbit!

Member No.: 5

Yvette / Belluthien shares some photos of herself as Lord Elrond, along with "taking advice" from Bilbo (at least that is what the photos look like to me!), and of Galdalf, and some Elvish Ladies.

CLICK HERE FOR PHOTOS
AnnaEstel
Posted: Aug 13 2009, 03:48 PM

Shire Scholar

Well, it's been nearly a year, folks!! I still pop in at the photobucket account set up by Springlering every now and then. Which reminds me, that account was upgraded to a paid account wasn't it, to hold more pictures and to accomodate video? I'd really hate to see it go away. Since we are only a little over a month and a half, I believe, from it's expiration, what can I do to help see that it stays put?
nautika
Posted: Aug 16 2009, 02:49 AM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 100

A year ago today I'd received word from the seamstress that my outfit was ready for me to try on. I really wish Gandalf could have waved his staff and had another one this year. :D

whiteladyeowyn
Posted: Aug 23 2009, 03:27 AM

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Anna, yes, I upgraded it to a paid.

And it seems so odd that we are coming up on a year out from the Party.
pattibaggins
Posted: Aug 24 2009, 05:14 PM

Shire Wizard

Member No.: 96

I've been thinking about our year-anniversary, too. Hard to believe; it's all still so fresh in my memory!

Patti
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.6579 seconds · Archive