· Portal  Help      Search      Members      Calendar

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Alep 2008. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Looking For Roommate, Extra space available
Maethoriel
Posted: Sep 21 2008, 08:13 PM

Shire Settler

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

Due to unforseen and very unfortunate circumstances, my roommate will not be attending ALEP. That leaves me with an extra twin bed that I am willing to offer a weary traveler in need of accommodations. The room is $80/night for the two twin beds. I would of course like to half the cost with my roommate.

I have already contacted the village about the change and the room is booked in my name. I am a non-smoker, non-cat owner and very tidy person, but also I am loads of fun. I will have snacks and refreshments. I am 45 (in human years) and am not a heavy all-night partier. Even Elves need sleep.

Special incentives...I am bringing Mirkwood Lembas AND will be raiding the King's wine cellar before I arrive. I am driving from St. Louis (an outpost of the Greenwood) and expect to arrive around 3pm, possibly earlier, but it is a 6 hr ride from this part of the forest since I will have been on patrol and healer duty the 3 days prior.

the only drawback...I have lots of costumes that I am bringing. By lots I mean like 10. Yes I plan to change clothes. I will also have needle and thread.

Contact me by email if anyone is interested in sharing. Le hannon.

Garo arad vaer,

Maethoriel (AKA Kelli)

email: kelli_rn2000@yahoo.com
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0207 seconds · Archive