· Portal  Help      Search      Members      Calendar

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Alep 2008. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Dear Patti Baggins ( And Gwynnd )
whiteladyeowyn
Posted: Jan 15 2009, 02:37 AM

Shieldmaiden of Rohan

Group: Committee
Member No.: 11

Dear Patti and Carol,

Mr. Frodo and I received the most wonderful package in the mail recently, and we have both been remiss in letting you know that it arrived safely.

When we got the notice that we had a package waiting at the Post, we were at a loss. Who could have sent something to us, something that had both of our names on it? There were not many people that both had my address AND knew that Daniel would be here by this point.

What a wonderful surprise we received! The tea, the cookies, the chocolate-covered gingersnaps... Oh, what heavenly treats!

Daniel just read me an email that you sent, and it reminded me that I had been negligent in thanking the two of you.

So, thank you both, very much, for the wonderful treats. Your kindness - and kind words - will long be remembered.

With much Hobbity love and Fellowship,

:eowyn: and :frodo:
pattibaggins
Posted: Jan 21 2009, 06:23 PM

Shire Wizard

Group: Members
Member No.: 96

Dear Jo and Daniel,

We are so very glad that you liked our little gift. You are both such lovely people, and did so much for us all at ALEP and on the forum pages and elsewhere (Thanks again, Daniel!), that it only seemed fair to let you know how much your kindness has meant to us. We're glad you're enjoying the treats, and look forward to seeing you both again in the future.

Hugs,

Patti andCarol
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0265 seconds · Archive