Welcome

Information

Welcome to Anywhere But Here, a brand new Harry Potter RPG where you can play any character you can imagine. Look below for help to get started and we can't wait to see you around.
Winter 1992

House Points

Rise and shine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helpful Links

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Plot

Rules

Character Creation

Timeline

Canon Characters

C-BOX

lets talk

C-Box

Staff

wait for me until the end of time

You may contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

Admins

Reta
Shaun

Listed At

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Listed At
RPG-Directory The RPG Universe Many Beginnings watercolours RPGCollection    

Afilliates

Quote of the Moment

do you think you can take it?

None!
"None!"
in NONE!

Credits

there will be an answer, let it be.

Skin & Sidebar MIMMY!
of RCR and RPG Underground.

Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Anywhere But Here. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

Rules and Regulations
Reta
Posted: Jan 31 2011, 08:58 PM

Admin
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 4

Rules

Creating a Character

1]-Please fill out the application fully and to the best of your ability. If you are having trouble, for whatever reason, tell us and we will help you finish it.

2]-Please register with full names such as 'David Crisp' not usernames like 'Rachel10101' This includes in your application.

3]-If you're character has a long name (two or more middle names) then you are allowed to chose one of those middle names and put it into your username. For example, if your character's full name is 'David Gregory Howard Crisp' you are allowed to choose one of those middle names to put in your user name.

4]-If you want your character to have a special ability of any kind then please ask an admin first and he or she will confirm it, providing it is for a good reason.

5]-You are allowed to have as many characters as you wish as long as you are able to keep them all active. Also, every third character must be the opposite gender to the other two. If you have two female characters, the next character must be male.

Regarding Activity

1]-When you sign up, you have two weeks to post your app. If you do not post within two weeks then your user will be deleted and you will have to reapply.

2]-When posting an application, you have one week to finish it. If you do not finish the application within a week, it will be trashed and you will have to start from scratch. If, at any point, you are unable to finish your application, whether permenantly or temporairily, then please contact an admin or make a not in the c-box so we can put it on hiatus.

3]-Once you have been accepted, any periods of inactivity may result in you user being deleted. Generally, a clearout will take place every three weeks. If you are going to be inactive for any period of time please post and let us know so you're character and user are not trashed.

Roleplay Rules

1]-Please ensure that all posts are free of any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes. When writing out your post, we suggest to write in Microsoft Word first, do a spell check, then post it into the forum. This makes sure that all posts are free from error and are easily readable and understandable.

2]-There is to be no powerplaying or Godmoding whatsoever in this RPG. Powerplaying/Godmoding are defined as 'controlling a character which is not an NPC but a character belonging to another member. Controlling his actions and his voice.' For more about Poweplaying, see this document here

3]-This RPG is rated PG-13 although you are allowed to have topics which would be considered higher than this raiting, if you do, you must mark your topic MATURE in the topic description.

4]-Please keep within the realms of the Harry Potter universe when posting. This includes staying true to the magic of the series as well as the logistics. If you are unsure about how a peice of magic works please ask in the c-box or contact an admin and we will help you as best as we can.

5]-As you will be aware, there are only a few set spells in the Harry Potter universe. You have the chance to create your own spells within your topics and plots. If I decide that a spell is good enough, I will add it to the spellbook, allowing all users to use it.

6]-The word count here is 300 words but do not feel pressured to do exactly 300 words. We are very flexible within that 300 words.

Other Rules

1]-Signatures should not be bigger than 500x200 pixels. The ideal signature size is 350x100 pixels.

2]-If you have text in your signature you are allowed up to nine lines of text, or, if you also have an image, up to five lines.

3]-Please make sure you're signature and avatar are related to your character.

4]-Avatars may not be bigger than 150 pixels by 150 pixels.

5]-Please try to respect each other. If you are unable to get along, try at least to resepct each other.

6]-That said, I want no racist, sexist or derrogative language, when used OOC. It is allowed in character providing it is justified.
^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

CIRCE` mimmy of RPG Underground, RCR, and Skin Me Pretty

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0775 seconds | Archive
]