Welcome

Information

Welcome to Anywhere But Here, a brand new Harry Potter RPG where you can play any character you can imagine. Look below for help to get started and we can't wait to see you around.
Winter 1992

House Points

Rise and shine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Helpful Links

And in my hour of darkness she is standing right in front of me,

Plot

Rules

Character Creation

Timeline

Canon Characters

C-BOX

lets talk

C-Box

Staff

wait for me until the end of time

You may contact the staff through the private message link in their profiles.

Admins

Reta
Shaun

Listed At

Whisper words of wisdom, let it be.

Listed At
RPG-Directory The RPG Universe Many Beginnings watercolours RPGCollection    

Afilliates

Quote of the Moment

do you think you can take it?

None!
"None!"
in NONE!

Credits

there will be an answer, let it be.

Skin & Sidebar MIMMY!
of RCR and RPG Underground.

Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Anywhere But Here. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

We Are Young, *OPEN*
Selina Napier
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:06 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Ravenclaw Student
Member No.: 14

user posted image
you built up a world of magic
because your real life was tragic

The library wasn't open yet. It was far too early for that anyways. Selina just wanted some alone time to read right now though. It didn't help having room mates that stayed up until who the hell knows what hour and then over slept all the time. So much for them being Ravenclaws. Whatever. Selina wouldn't let it get to her right now. She just wanted to sit here and read the book her mother sent her last week. She hadn't even gotten the chance to take a single crack at it just yet. Which was odd for her. Very odd indeed.

As she sat herself down on the top step of one of the moving stair cases, she shifted in her spot as it began to move. Why the hell was it moving anyways? She thought they only moved when they needed to. When someone needed them to. Was someone else here with her right now? She looked around. No. No one there. Odd. Whatever. She opened her book and began to read it as the stairs moved once again.

What the hell was this?

Selina hated the random things that this school did that just seemed to never sit well with her. There was something going on at all times here. She knew that. It was Hogwarts after all. There was always the chance that someone was plotting something or that something was about to happen. But she tried to make sure it never bothered her. Even though it almost always did in some way.

When the stairs then moved a third time, causing her to almost drop her book, that was when Selina stood up and closed her book tight and loudly. There was someone here and they weren't letting themselves be known. Damn this place. It was always making her feel like someone was watching her when she couldn't see them. Maybe it was all in her mind. Maybe this was the effect of her studying too much. Maybe.

Looking all around her, Selina could not help but wonder what the hell was actually going on right now. Really? Was there someone there or not? Was she making this all up? Maybe this was lack of sleep. Yeah. That was it. She hadn't slept at all last night thanks to the room mates. This was just from not sleeping. Maybe she should go back to bed. Maybe she should just not read for a bit right now. Just calm down.

And then the stairs moved again.

"Dammit." she exclaimed to herself.

tag; OPEN
place; Stairs
time; Morning.
song of the post; Paramore!
credit; template by morgan, aka mythoftruth ! of CAUTION ?! lyrics by paramore ?!

^^
Joseph Napier
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 06:34 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Slytherin Student
Member No.: 13

Joker was bored, he wasn't feeling rather musical and he'd spent the night reading, now he needed some new entertainment. He kicked at a stone flag stone that protruded slightly then had a realisation of exactly what he was going to do. Checking the time he grinned, perfect.

He ran now, he was unfortunately a long way from where he needed to be. He eventually arrived outside the Ravenclaw common room and positioned himself around the corner from the door. Now, he waited, trying to calm his ragged breathing. Just as he got his breathing in check the door opened and his target stepped out, a slender red head.

Smirking, he waited a short period before following in he shadow...well, a fair way behind her shadow, she'd surely notice him that close. He padded along silently, waiting for her to arrive at her destination. Eventually, she did. She sat down on the stairs, oh silly silly girl.

He positioned himself out of site and began to will the stairs to move back and forth, stifling his laughter as her exasperation grew. Though, when she let go of that exclamation Joker found himself laughing uncontrollably, a rolling laugh that grew and rolled about the hollow and echoing stair cases.

"Oh, dear sister..." he panted through his laughter, trying desperately to get his hysterics under control. "You are far too fun to play with, Sez." He skipped up the stairs to join her and patted her on her little head.

"Although, it's just a little bit easy." he smirked and slumped down next to her, "How are you this fine morning, dear sister?" his smirk brimming wider, she despised him calling her 'Dear sister', it was a term of patronisation and she knew it. He just enjoyed annoying her too much. His laughter settled into a low chuckle as he relaxed and waited for her tirade of abuse that was surely near.
^^
Selina Napier
Posted: Feb 18 2012, 11:40 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

user posted image

Selina nearly had a heart attack when she heard that familiar laughter of her dear twin brother's. God. He did this alot to her. He always seemed to find it oh so funny to scare the shit out of her whenever he got the chance. It was like he waited for the perfect opportunity to strike and make her have a panic attack. Like he found it ever so funny to do such things to her nerves.Well it wasn't as funny as he thought it was. Not even close. But Selina would never let him know that. He would just feel prompted to keep on doing it and in even greater numbers and more often. Not what she wanted at all.

"What do you want Joker?" she said in a rather rude tone of voice. She always did love seeing her brother, but it was early in the morning and he had already managed to scare the living daylights out of her by now, so she was in no mood to deal with anything right now. She really did just want to read. Was that so much to ask for? Really?

"Why are you even awake at this hour anyways? I mean, the sun isn't even up yet. I know how much you love your sleep after all," she teased him. It was a game they played. He hated being teased by anyone, mostly her. Only because it was so much fun at his expense. But hell; he did the same to her. It was only fair game.

Selina sighed and then sat down on the steps below her once again and put the book on her lap, "I was just trying to read for a bit since my room mates don't seem to know how to sleep at a decent hour and all," she sighed once more before she looked up at her brother still standing there above her with his little evil snicker written across his face, "You're up to something aren't you? Of course you are...you always are..."

There was something about the way that Joker was standing there before Selina that could only lead her to believe that he had to be up to something. There was always that possibility but when she saw him like this she knew it was more than that. It was likely. He was never out of bed this early. At this horrid of an hour. But Selina could not dwell on it too much. Then she would be giving Joker a reason to suspect something was up with her.

Which, also, was very likely.

tag; Joker
place; Stairs
time; Morning.
credit; template by morgan, aka mythoftruth ! of CAUTION ?! lyrics by paramore ?!

^^
Joseph Napier
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:02 AM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Joker lounged in a bored fashion on the steps, "How dare you accuse me of such a thing?" He smirked and sighed, "I'm up, as you well know, because I barely sleep." He shrugged, "Only mere mortal and normal people need sleep." he grinned and his tone was that of light humour, though he fully believed the statement. That was, of course, insane, and he knew it or at least he knew people would think it was insane. Joker was aware he was, by societies views, mad, a stark raving lunatic. Though, to his mind, they just didn't realise how much better than them he was, so he kept his 'insanity' hidden, even from his sister.

Oh, everyone knew about his violent tenancies and even that he was egotistical, but no one knew quite how far they stretched into his psych. He was better than them all, he could best any man or woman and he knew better than them too. He was their superior and it wasn't long till they all realised it. This thought alone kept the grin on his face. "Back to my point, I'm up to nothing at all...in fact, I'm bored, hence why I've come to torture you." He rose to his feet and sighed, "Now that you've been bothered, I have to go find something else to do till my lessons start."

Joker had to decide what the hell he was going to do now. He was primarily considering just popping out of sight and then after his sister felt secured again, he'd play more tricks upon her. Though, she'd know who it was this time, he cursed mentally, torturing his sister was always his fall back plan and now that he'd blown that card, he had to find something else to do. "Think I'm going to go torture some first years...maybe I can find that potter kid and remind him he may have survived Voldemort but that makes him far from untouchable." Joker grinned wider now.

Oh that sounded like a plan, he'd find the brat and he'd torture him, oooooh yes. "I believe I've just sold the idea to myself. Feel free to come along, the more witnesses to the high and mighty child's humiliation the better."
^^
Selina Napier
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 03:31 AM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

user posted image

She rolled her eyes as she looked at him with a look on her face that she knew he knew all too well. Their mother made the same face. That same 'bullshit' face that meant they knew exactly what Joker was up to. They weren't stupid. Female maybe. But not stupid.

Oh. He was bored was he? At seven am? Really? Now why in the world didn't Selina believe him in the slightest? Oh right. Because he was him after all. That was why. Duh. No other reason was really needed other than that one. Selina merely looked up at him as he declared how bored he was and that now he needed to move onto something else to entertain his time. Oh. Was she boring him? Too bad. Selina could really care less. They were twins and she was slowly becoming more apathetic about bothering him. It was her job as his sister after all, wasn't it?

He wanted to find Potter? What for really? Selina never understood why Joker had to pick on people all the time. Younger students were more than often his main targets. Even though they both had younger siblings here at the school, Joker still found it amusing to tease and torment those age groupings. Selina would join in only if she saw it fit really. Most of the time she just could not care any less if she tried. Really.

But why the Potter kid? Really? What had Potter even done to Joker at all if ever? Joker just liked random targets but rarely ever someone of the same age group or older. What was Joker's plan with this anyways? And she would not buy him saying it was nothing. Because it was almost always something.

She closed her book and stood back up next to her brother and smirked at him. Irregardless of whatever his plotting was to lead them to, she was to follow along. It was just what she did after all, "Sure why not. I'm clearly not going to get to read anyways. What did you have in mind? And don't say nothing...because that would be a damn lie Joker."

As she took her book beneath her one arm and had her other running her fingers through her hair, she looked at her brother as they began to walk the staircases, "So why Potter anyways Joker? I mean, sure, being the boy who lived is pretentious and annoying as hell. But what did he do directly to piss of my dear brother of mine?" she smirked at him as they walked the steps. Selina hated these staircases for the fact that they moved in the way that they did. Mostly because Joker would do anything to make them mess with Selina. It was annoying. But to be fair, she should have seen it coming after all.

tag; Joker
place; Stairs
time; Morning.

^^
Joseph Napier
Posted: Feb 19 2012, 11:59 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Joker rolled his eyes at his sister and began to walk down the stairs, heading for the Gryffindor common room. She was questioning his motives? Really?! "Jesus, Sez, not like we've known each other 16 years or anything." He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "The kid survived an attack from a man who most people believe to have been the most powerful wizard of all time. Yes? Well, firstly, Voldemort's not the most powerful, hell, he's probably in the top five but not the top three."

He swaggered down the halls, filling them, not literally of course, but he had this kinda atmosphere around him. "Now, what do you think such a thing would do for the poor boys ego? He probably believes himself to be some sort of god. Now that's just mean, to let a runt like that think he's anything more than pathetic. So, it is our duty to remind him he's a mortal little boy with no significant power." He smirked at his sister, it wasn't his usual smirk, it was his worrying smirk. The sort that let you know something truly dark was going through his head.

"As for a plan, well, I'm on a probation of sorts at the moment, but I'm sure there's something I can get away with...maybe making him trip up constantly...it will stop being funny after a few times but it'll get funny again when he starts crying. I'm not sure to be honest, I can't think of much to do without incriminating myself." He sighed and began to wrack his brains, desperately trying to think of something he could do without being too obvious. Maybe he could pretend to be a poltergeist? Torturing people with small pranks and annoyances was beginning to bore him.

Joker quite fancied a good old fashioned duel, though it would be no fun against a child with very little knowledge of magic and it would surely see him caught and punished, how he hated being caught...and punished. Sighing, he turned to his sister, "Any idea's in that funny coloured head of yours?"
^^
Selina Napier
Posted: Feb 20 2012, 12:40 AM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

user posted image

Selina rolled her eyes as her brother practically lectured her on the very things that she not only knew but had been told by him at least a million times by now. She merely chose to keep her mouth shut for now and let him go on with what he loved to state every time she got him going. It was her fault after all. She should have just admitted she knew what was up and spared herself this. All of this. God how his need to explain this was getting old. But she still listened. Every single time too.

Even if she didn't look like she was.

"You have a point, as you love to make every single time," Selina admitted as she always did. Joker did not like Potter one little bit. The whole god complex always seemed to get right underneath his skin and he always made sure that Selina knew about it as well. Just like right now. Selina smirked at Joker, still holding onto her book underneath her one arm, "Potter really does need to be knocked down a couple of pegs along with that little rag tag team of his. The three of them by themselves piss me off enough but then when you put them together, god, it is just unbearable in the best of times."

As the two of the continued to walk down the halls, Selina sighed and played with her bright red hair as Joker told her the only plan he could think of at the moment. She rolled her eyes once more, "Like a probation has ever stopped you before...then again if mom finds out that you're getting into trouble again you know what she'll say..." they both knew. They didn't even need to say it out loud. It made them both shutter inside.

Ideas? Did he really just ask her for ideas? Coming from the prankster prince of this school? He always had ideas. Why in the world did he need to ask for one from Selina? She sighed at him, "To be honest Joker, if you can get away with it, I would hex that dammed boy wonder..." she sighed once more before she then scratched her head and looked at Joker again, "Is there a good spell to use against him that that damn Granger muggle wont be able to detect?"

Did one even exist? That stupid smart ass girl seemed to know everything and anything even when she shouldn't have. Selina kept her eyes on Joker until she rolled them again, "Personally, at seven am, I'm not too keen on the complete idea of bothering with someone like Potter. Wanna find some firsties in the great hall and torment them? They wont know what hit them."

tag; Joker
place; Stairs
time; Morning.

^^
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

options ADD REPLY NEW TOPIC NEW POLL

CIRCE` mimmy of RPG Underground, RCR, and Skin Me Pretty

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4593 seconds | Archive
]